over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

experienced bayer primo users

manly327

Banned
i got my hands on some bayer primo came with boxes. everything looks good as far as i can tell by checking pictures on the web and the such but one thing when amps are broken and oil drawn into syringe there is over 1ml in the amp actually more like 1 1/4 ml per amp. i am doing 1000mg a wekk so i am shooting 2mg a day for 5 days and after drawn there is 2 1/2 mgs in the syringe. is this normal for bayer primo?

Yes. I remember it being 1.2ml. Dunno why, but I've always liked that about Bayer Primobolan. And it's exactly the same each time.

Yes, what Ehren said.

You lucky S of a B :D

You got the cream of the crop there.

real sust250 amps are the same slightly overfilled as well would like to know why that is, had some amps straight from the pharmacy recently used 2 amps come to almost 2 and half mls.

All things considered, Primo is (IMO) the BEST anabolic steroid when results are balanced with side effects.

Still can't beat tren... and for the price, many will just stick with tren at the cost of the side effects. I know I often do...

I always have my reserves of Primo ready for when I need a break from Tren though

i got my hands on some bayer primo came with boxes. everything looks good as far as i can tell by checking pictures on the web and the such but one thing when amps are broken and oil drawn into syringe there is over 1ml in the amp actually more like 1 1/4 ml per amp. i am doing 1000mg a wekk so i am shooting 2mg a day for 5 days and after drawn there is 2 1/2 mgs in the syringe. is this normal for bayer primo?

Just to clear things up, you're shooting 2ML's a day, not MG. MG is the measurement of the drug itself. ML or CC (which is the same measurement) is the volume of liquid that you're injecting.

Not trying to be a dick, but that's just a little pet peeve of mine when people get the two mixed up. Just trying to help ;)

real sust250 amps are the same slightly overfilled as well would like to know why that is, had some amps straight from the pharmacy recently used 2 amps come to almost 2 and half mls.

Just a guess. I think it's partly to avoid sucking up glass particles from the bottom. And a 1-1.5 inch pin generally holds 0.1ml that ends up staying in the pin. I just avoid the glass and add a .1ml bubble to the pin, so I end up using it all;)

All things considered, Primo is (IMO) the BEST anabolic steroid when results are balanced with side effects.

Still can't beat tren... and for the price, many will just stick with tren at the cost of the side effects. I know I often do...

I always have my reserves of Primo ready for when I need a break from Tren though

Same here. Good Primo is great stuff, as I tend to do way better with more androgenic AAS. Like the DHT's and Tren. I collect Primo with each order and keep it handy. Tren is hands down the better anabolic for me, results wise. But lately I've been considering just running only the AAS that make me feel good AND look good. So, Primobolan tops the list....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws