over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite basic cycle?

Chips2853

Newbies
Hey everyone!

As I enter my off season, I just wanted to see what everyone’s basic bulk cycle was. When I say basic, I mean 1-2 oils and maybe 1 oral. Not 3-5 oils and tons of orals lol. Just wanting to see what everyone preferred and enjoyed the most!

If you can't grow on Test, Deca, and pick one (D-bol/Anadrol/Superdrol/M-sten/1-Methyl Test/etc) something is off with diet, training, or genetics.

If you can't grow on Test, Deca, and pick one (D-bol/Anadrol/Superdrol/M-sten/1-Methyl Test/etc) something is off with diet, training, or genetics.
Yessss! I’m agreeing with this right off the rip, as it is what I am doing the first part of my bulk as well. Leaning more towards d-boo for the oral, save the s-drol for late in prep before a show. Had awesome result with it and winni at the end!

test and npp no oral. if you cant grow on that take up knitting..
If you have done regular deca, in comparison, did you see anything different between regular deca and npp? I had to quit npp, it made me feel weird mentally, but regular deca doesn’t.

If you have done regular deca, in comparison, did you see anything different between regular deca and npp? I had to quit npp, it made me feel weird mentally, but regular deca doesn’t.

I seem to get sexual sides with deca(not sure why with deca and not npp) and hold more water. when i look in the mirror and like what i see it motivates me more. This alone puts NNP in front for me. NNP also makes my libido go wild.

I stay away from orals as they ruin food for me.

See
I seem to get sexual sides with deca(not sure why with deca and not npp) and hold more water. when i look in the mirror and like what i see it motivates me more. This alone puts NNP in front for me. NNP also makes my libido go wild.

I stay away from orals as they ruin food for me.
I don’t get any negative sexual sides on either. I just got emotional on npp but not deca. And as for water, it’s ok for me during this bulk for all the joint lubrication and upping the intensity this time around by having a training partner for once haha. This is the first time I’ll be upping the doses of my cycle as it’s all been low to this point. (350 test / 300 deca last time to 500 test / 400 deca). My later cycle this year will be lean and dry focus.

When this shit still worked for me because I could still Squat, bench and dead lift heavy, Test/EQ/NPP was a great size stack. Early on in the late 80s Deca and dianabol was a meat and potatoes cycle. Everybody put on 20-25 lbs on that stuff even though most of it was coming from Mexico. Nandrolones and dianabol were king back in the day for the average juicer gym rat. Laurabolin, durabolin, Deca Durabolin and dianabol either injectable of orals. Today I would just turn into a great big gyno with those old cycles.

Recently its become test and ment, anadrol or anavar. or test primo with var or drol

I would love Test and deca if I didn't get deca dick so bad.

When I was younger it was test tren sdrol

The one I'm on right now is my favorite test, primo, ment, 25mg drol 25mg var gh, slin.

See

I don’t get any negative sexual sides on either. I just got emotional on npp but not deca. And as for water, it’s ok for me during this bulk for all the joint lubrication and upping the intensity this time around by having a training partner for once haha. This is the first time I’ll be upping the doses of my cycle as it’s all been low to this point. (350 test / 300 deca last time to 500 test / 400 deca). My later cycle this year will be lean and dry focus.

i would say if its emotional get some blood work as your e2 would prob be high or low.

i would say if its emotional get some blood work as your e2 would prob be high or low.
It’s just weird that deca I don’t have a single issue with, but npp I do. I swapped it out for ment and everything went back to normal. Npp has been the only thing to do it.

Recently its become test and ment, anadrol or anavar. or test primo with var or drol

The one I'm on right now is my favorite test, primo, ment, 25mg drol 25mg var gh, slin.
Ment is awesome! I liked it a lot and I was able to push my calories on it without gaining really any fat. But I’m excited to give gh a go now this year!

High dose test. As long as I keep e2 under control I feel great, get stronger and bigger, and my sex drive goes threw the roof.

Ment is awesome! I liked it a lot and I was able to push my calories on it without gaining really any fat. But I’m excited to give gh a go now this year!
I wish I got on the GH years ago. After 6 months I'm f****** mutating. Lol body parts that I thought would never develop that well are looking great

I wish I got on the GH years ago. After 6 months I'm f****** mutating. Lol body parts that I thought would never develop that well are looking great
Hahaha, that’s exactly what I need! I took quite a few years off to focus on my career and have some kids, got back in to it a few years ago, just won my class for classic physique a few weeks ago and I was about 15lbs lighter than the other guys. I need my back and arms to grow. So hoping this helps out a bit. Should be starting soon and have a blast coming up as well. This year we’re aiming to put 15-25lbs on and fill the frame out.

Test. I plan to try primo. Masteron is always good. Love how I feel with masteron.

Deca gives me deca dick and I’m happily married.
Eq gives major anxiety.
Fuck tren and everything about it.
Orals are a blast but unhealthy....

How’s the ment on your e2 levels?

Not as bad as people make it out to be. But I definitely need an AI and/or Nolva (around 1-2 pills of each week (divided throughout the week), I forget the milligram of the pills at the moment but they're pretty standard). Nolva seems to work a lot better for the nips. But I like to limit its use because if it's igf-1 lowering properties.

But I'm not prone to gyno from most gear. With the exception of my right nip that all started from some stupid prohormone stack years ago, literally blew up in a week)

It's hard not to like test and deca or npp. Me personally I like testosterone alone sometimes. Depending on your goals and dosages, testosterone is very potent mass builder especially when your diet and training are in line. Also eliminates uncertainty of potential side effects from other drugs if you aren't familiar with them. Just my two cents

It's hard not to like test and deca or npp. Me personally I like testosterone alone sometimes. Depending on your goals and dosages, testosterone is very potent mass builder especially when your diet and training are in line. Also eliminates uncertainty of potential side effects from other drugs if you aren't familiar with them. Just my two cents
High dose test is my favorite thing for growth. It’s cheap, the sides are easy to control, and it works. People can get a lot out of 1-2grams of plain old test

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131