over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Federal grand jury indicts Barry Bonds

I just wish that they would leave this man alone for christ sake....they are fk'n relentless with their pursuit to tarnish Barrys acheivments...

What's next? Grabbing a guy off the street 'cause he looks too "buff"? The American sheeple are such hypocrites, "Entertain us... Get bigger, stronger, and faster for our amusement - but don't cheat..." :confused:

You guys need to understand that"CHEATING" at baseball is a far bigger crime than dealing Meth. It has to be. Why else would the government spend so much time and money chasing Barry? I don't care if you love him or hate him he is a bad mutha at bat. If all gear fell off the planet he would still be the best hitter...IT'S CALLED TALENT, NOT DRUGS.

You guys need to understand that"CHEATING" at baseball is a far bigger crime than dealing Meth. It has to be. Why else would the government spend so much time and money chasing Barry? I don't care if you love him or hate him he is a bad mutha at bat. If all gear fell off the planet he would still be the best hitter...IT'S CALLED TALENT, NOT DRUGS.

True.

Here is my one question as maybe im not the brightest ligh bulb in the pack. WTF does this really have to do with our government needing to intervene in the first place ?. I understand about the lying and possible purgering but why is our government so wrapped up in this anyways? Really, can we (read our govt.) not focus on something more constructive than baseball's 'possible' link to steroids.

i cant stand people thinking he has the amount of home runs he does for one reason...drugs. The drugs dont give him any hand eye cordination or wrist snap do they. people just piss me off you can bust your ass for years and if youve been suspect to cycling anything your accomplishments are then seen as nothing because the drugs made you.

True.

Here is my one question as maybe im not the brightest ligh bulb in the pack. WTF does this really have to do with our government needing to intervene in the first place ?. I understand about the lying and possible purgering but why is our government so wrapped up in this anyways? Really, can we (read our govt.) not focus on something more constructive than baseball's 'possible' link to steroids.

dude ofcourse our government has something more constructive to focus on...........the WWE's drug testing policy. sheesh what are ya stupid, steroids are killing our wrestlers, the government needs to stop the slaughter of these innocent performers over 50 have died in the past 20 years and its not from the cocaine and painkillers its those evil steroids................FORGET ABOUT THE 3,000+ INNOCENT YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN THAT HAVE DIED IN IRAQ. FORGET BIN LADEN, WE WANT BONDS.

What's next? Grabbing a guy off the street 'cause he looks too "buff"? The American sheeple are such hypocrites, "Entertain us... Get bigger, stronger, and faster for our amusement - but don't cheat..." :confused:

Its already a reality in my country for many - including women. There are 300 policeofficers " educated " to a special task and thats how to spot a so called steroid user. They have already commence controls on local sports club gyms and fitness center randomly picking out ppl and testing them and that includes women on stepping machines!! ( either they went inside or just parked their car outside from opening hours to 1800 and randomly selected ppl leaving the gym after a practice ). Ppl are scared shitless and they have succeded in their scare tactics big time. I truly recent ignorance and hypocracy

Its already a reality in my country for many - including women. There are 300 policeofficers " educated " to a special task and thats how to spot a so called steroid user. They have already commence controls on local sports club gyms and fitness center randomly picking out ppl and testing them and that includes women on stepping machines!! ( either they went inside or just parked their car outside from opening hours to 1800 and randomly selected ppl leaving the gym after a practice ). Ppl are scared shitless and they have succeded in their scare tactics big time. I truly recent ignorance and hypocracy

and what country is this happening in?

I cant beleive hes been indicted on 4 counts of federal perjury and 1 count of obstruction of justice... i dont understand our so called fedreal government keeps all kinds of information from us like the "Kennedy Documents " which cant be opened till some time like 2020 or something.. I mean these fucks conceal and hide facts everyday and get away with it.. I dont know why but im takin this issue real personal fellas.. I dont know what to think im really disgusted in our government and sadened for the people that live in poor areas where schooling is below average and jobs are scarce while the gov't is spending mad $$$ on chasing Bonds, Giambi, McGwire, Jones and all other suspected athletes who might have used performance enhancers...

the goverment is involving itself in our sports.. which by the way has it own governing body.. but, when the gov sees something that they feel is "immoral" they jump in.. they believe (while waving the flag) that "cheating" is worse than anything.. it is "un american" :rolleyes: .. meanwhile, the biggest cheaters in the world are elected into our goverment.. just because something is deemed immoral does not mean it should be illegal.. morality is in the eyes of the beholder... laws should not be passed based on morality.. especially when they are passed by individuals that are very flawed themselves..

Well its a good thing that Bill Clinton didn't lie to a grand jury about steroids!::port-smi

I posted this on another forum so I just copied and pasted my thoughts:

This whole situation I dont understand. Our country is near financial disaster right now, gasoline is over $3+ gallon, the housing market has took a nose dive, the banking industry and lenders are sweating bullets, we are in war in Iraq that I see no end too, in EVERY city in the USA theres a meth/crack/oxy epedimic and the FEDs want to address the use of AAS/HGH in sports by professional athletes (who are providing entertainment) and by hard working, non-criminal, tax paying citizens. The day I seen CONGRESS!!! interviewing Mark Mcgwuire I knew we were in trouble. WTF is our CONGRESS doing wasting time on SPORTS when they have an agenda of REAL WORLD problems right in there face. Last night when I heard Bonds had been indicted and our President had comments about it I just shook my head. The US governement has some priority issues and I cant beleive us, the people, the US citizens are putting up with it.

Our men in IRAQ need equipment, supplies, help back home for there families, and lets just guess how much money has been wasted by the FEDS following every foot step Barry Bonds has taken. Could we guess millions upon millions? Excuse me for a second while I go throw up my breakfast!

So true.....

Being a former collegiate baseball player that also played one year of professional baseball I can't tell you how many no talent ass clowns did drugs to be better and never got better where guys that were blessed athletically and very talented never touched the stuff and excelled at the sport........

I can go on and on about it but I have already like 20 times so i will leave it at that...

I am sorry I am not attacking your country, Sweden, but I will also say that you guys have some of the most unsceitfically founded laws banning chemicals on the entire planet....They make no sense and are driven but emotional, unscientific based environmentalists.....

I posted this on another forum so I just copied and pasted my thoughts:

This whole situation I dont understand. Our country is near financial disaster right now, gasoline is over $3+ gallon, the housing market has took a nose dive, the banking industry and lenders are sweating bullets, we are in war in Iraq that I see no end too, in EVERY city in the USA theres a meth/crack/oxy epedimic and the FEDs want to address the use of AAS/HGH in sports by professional athletes (who are providing entertainment) and by hard working, non-criminal, tax paying citizens. The day I seen CONGRESS!!! interviewing Mark Mcgwuire I knew we were in trouble. WTF is our CONGRESS doing wasting time on SPORTS when they have an agenda of REAL WORLD problems right in there face. Last night when I heard Bonds had been indicted and our President had comments about it I just shook my head. The US governement has some priority issues and I cant beleive us, the people, the US citizens are putting up with it.

Our men in IRAQ need equipment, supplies, help back home for there families, and lets just guess how much money has been wasted by the FEDS following every foot step Barry Bonds has taken. Could we guess millions upon millions? Excuse me for a second while I go throw up my breakfast!

Lets not forget the $200m dollars our congress appropriated to the all important bridge to an island in Alaska inhabited by 50 people!!!!

AMERICA NEEDS THAT BRIDGE DAMMIT!!!!

It seems to me that they are taking advantage of the ever decreasing attention span of the general public and manipulating where the focus is put...so that sheeple (nice word) don't ruminate on the real problems. Entertainment is just so much more...entertaining. Who wants to think about problems? I mean, how dangerous/threatening would that be if more people actually woke up and had their own opinions on what this country is doing both at home and overseas? Bonds is a convenient distraction. Takes the heat off the truly dangerous criminals who are running this country.

Honestly, that is scary as shit. Not only that, I can see it happening here. Where I live we already have tons of cops with nothing better to do than hand out paula's to college students....

You know it really shouldn't be a crime to lie to a fing pencil neck about steroid use.

Why worry about an educational system that is out of date, history's most expensive dumbass war, a dollar value that has tanked, a gigantic, ever growing deficit financed by China and others, and growing dependance on foreign oil and the transfer of wealth to people that don't even like us? Chasing Barry is a lot more interesting and comforting!

Staff online

• Bio
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear