over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fedor Turns Down UFC 3 Fight Deal

kid1dakota

Man Tyrones just takin up for his boy... his friend. I would do the same in return. He is a good bro... honest and straight up. He just doesnt sugar coat shit.
Now... between me and you (kid1dakota). Yeah i have been here a LONNNGGG time. Most know that. That has nothing to do with anything other then most know if i put up... then i put up.
I dont want this to turn into a pissing match. All of those guys are human and every man is subject to getting an ass beating... including Fedor. I just dont think its going to happen anytime soon... and surely not by Brock.
Fedor didnt take the $30 million for the simple fact is he just wants to be sure and stay LOYAL and respect his roots... M1 ... his promoter.
To say he doesnt take a 30 mil contract because he is scared of Brock is out there man... way WAY out there.
Come on... you know better then that. Fedor is a true champion with or without the belt. He is already a multimillionaire... why sign his life away to Dana White and get pimped like he is doing Brock.
Fedor is Fedor... no one else like him in any sport in my opinion.
Let me give you an example of why Fedor turned down 30 million.
Did you watch Michael Jordan from the time he entered the NBA until he retired? Did you know when he retired his contract was exactly the same as it was his rookie year ... a little more then a million. The reason why? He didnt need a contract with more money... he made multimillions from advertising and merchandise....just like Fedor would do with M1.
Fedor just wants a fair deal... not a pimp like Dana White.

Now.. .back to Dakota.
Man your cool with me. I could care less how long you have been here. You have a right to your opinion (although its wrong ;))
Im saying this once again... put your $1000 up and bet me man. Im trying to make it a reasonable bet. If you want to up the pot and bet more then im all for it. You make the amount. $10 bucks or $1000 bucks. What ever the bet i will match it. Remember, this is a friendly debate/conversation/topic. I dont want any ill feelings from anyone. Im just loyal to anything i start. I became a Miami dolphins fan when i was 11yrs old... and its still the same now. I didnt pick another team when the sucked ass or got beat. Im the same with Fedor. He is my favorite no matter what. Not only because of his ass kicking skills... i like him because of his beliefs and values. He still takes a 12 hour train ride just to get home in Russia to train where he has trained since he was a child and he always stays home and stays loyal to his core...home and family and friends. He never talks all that shit like others do (especially Brock after he got submitted by Mir)... Fedor just goes to fucking work he adapts to the fighter and his fighting skills then he moves in for the kill... all the way he is emotionless. He is the definition of cool.

So, bet up bro... 1k.. 2k... 4k ... or $50 bucks. Im 110% confident you will lose your money.... but hey i think you already know this or you wouldnt hesitate to put your money up instead of worshiping someone you know is going to loose.

I'll bet $50 for him.

I don't have $1,000, but I can bet $50 on princiapl, thats who I'm picking to win that match up. I must admit I'm a big Fedor fan as well and if he was fighting somone else would go wth him, but going with Brock if they ever fight because I can idetify with Brock being a big strong traditional wrestler.

My favoriate are in this order.

Machida
Brock
Fedor

Did you watch Michael Jordan from the time he entered the NBA until he retired? Did you know when he retired his contract was exactly the same as it was his rookie year ... a little more then a million. The reason why? He didnt need a contract with more money... he made multimillions from advertising and merchandise.....

That was true of Jordan before he quit playing the first time after his father was killed and then he tried playing baseball. When he came back to the NBA he signed a 30 million a year contract from the Bulls (And deservedly so....) plus the huge amount of money he made from merchandising/advertising.

As far as the Fedor vs. Lesnar fight goes....I have to think they will come to an agreement eventually.There is too much money to be made by both sides to not let the fight happen.

I'll bet $50 for him.

I don't have $1,000, but I can bet $50 on princiapl, thats who I'm picking to win that match up. I must admit I'm a big Fedor fan as well and if he was fighting somone else would go wth him, but going with Brock if they ever fight because I can idetify with Brock being a big strong traditional wrestler.

My favoriate are in this order.

Machida
Brock
Fedor

Alright! We have a BET! $50 is cool. The amount doesnt matter, it just shows me you really believe in your dude and are not just riding the Brock wagon.
Thanks for steppin in. We will keep track of the future and if the fight happens we are in it for 50 so far.
Trust me, i will pay my dept.... but im confident i wont have a dept to pay.

You mentioned Machida... check out the 2:53 mark of this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMYJc1OkttY

WTF is that shit? Is that his trainer punching him in the gord? Fuck that shit man... that puts an entire new meaning to loyalty. FUCK.

Alright! We have a BET! $50 is cool. The amount doesnt matter, it just shows me you really believe in your dude and are not just riding the Brock wagon.
Thanks for steppin in. We will keep track of the future and if the fight happens we are in it for 50 so far.
Trust me, i will pay my dept.... but im confident i wont have a dept to pay.

WTF is that shit? Is that his trainer punching him in the gord? Fuck that shit man... that puts an entire new meaning to loyalty. FUCK.

I think its priceless that you guys are betting in the same thread stating he turned down the deal. At least the arguing is over though and from what i have researched it was over co-promotion yet again!
Does MI really think Zuffa and the UFC are ever going to do that..
I would have thought sticking there name all over the Ring would have been a huge bonus for them. Honestly up until all the hype over the Brock Fedor fight I have never even heard of M1

It is some sort of sign of respect as in I know I can unload on your face and you will remain unfazed.
Gotta say its probably the hardest I have seen him hit before though!

I think its priceless that you guys are betting in the same thread stating he turned down the deal.

I understand he turned the deal down... but there is always hope. Some time in the future this fight will happen. They cant afford for it not to happen. A Fedor and Brock would for sure break all MMA pay per view records as well as flood the pockets of all that are involved.
So, i am just looking ahead. No matter if its next month or 5 years from now, i still put my money on Fedor... vs, well... any one.

It is some sort of sign of respect as in I know I can unload on your face and you will remain unfazed.
Gotta say its probably the hardest I have seen him hit before though!

Yeah.... respect? Hell yeah i would respect him... after i woke the fuck up. Damn

Brock Who?!

Whoever thinks Brock would ever have a chance against Fedor (fan or not), is just fooling themselves...Brock's lucky to even have the belt...Brock's a brawler, Fedor's a fighter (with just as much power as Brock - and much more skill)...I can't see Brock getting the same lucky ass shot that he got on Randy.....

The fight will most likely never happen, but it probably wouldn't be a long one if they did...Brock doesn't need to be submitted though, he needs to be KO'ed...He probably never has and everyone needs a little dose of reality sometimes;)

JJ/TY, I with ya's 100%:p

Whoever thinks Brock would ever have a chance against Fedor (fan or not), is just fooling themselves...Brock's lucky to even have the belt...Brock's a brawler, Fedor's a fighter (with just as much power as Brock - and much more skill)...I can't see Brock getting the same lucky ass shot that he got on Randy.....

The fight will most likely never happen, but it probably wouldn't be a long one if they did...Brock doesn't need to be submitted though, he needs to be KO'ed...He probably never has and everyone needs a little dose of reality sometimes;)

JJ/TY, I with ya's 100%:p

Exactly Bruther!!!

Well in an interview with Fedor I saw this morning on Sherdog it looks as if he is under a contract with M-1 for 3 more fights(doesn't mean he will re-sign after this contract is up)...maybe the UFC should just look to buy him out of his deal with M-1

LOL

Fedor rapes Brock any which way he wants. Its not even a close fight.

And yes JJ is correct, Fedor is not about the lights and the money. he still lives in the same house he lived as a kid. He has stated it many times, UFC made it impossible for him to say yes.

Brocks a great athlete, but seriously guys, he beat Mir - who got KO'd by LHW Brandon Vera and Pe Da Pano a skinny BJJ guy go who has never TKO'd anyone else. Mir was not an impressive win.

Fedor by whatever he wants.

im with JJ...i'll put 50 bucks on Fedor

LOL

Fedor rapes Brock any which way he wants. Its not even a close fight.

And yes JJ is correct, Fedor is not about the lights and the money. he still lives in the same house he lived as a kid. He has stated it many times, UFC made it impossible for him to say yes.

Brocks a great athlete, but seriously guys, he beat Mir - who got KO'd by LHW Brandon Vera and Pe Da Pano a skinny BJJ guy go who has never TKO'd anyone else. Mir was not an impressive win.

Fedor by whatever he wants.

im with JJ...i'll put 50 bucks on Fedor

Damn ... more bets :D I likey!
Hey i think this is the first thread ive ever had Haze agree with me on. No conspiracies here bro ;)

I like your call... "Fedor by whatever he wants" ..... I agree.

The thing about this fight is... will Dana White make more money pimping his golden boy Brock through a bunch more half ass fighters he knows he can man handle and pocket those pay per views or... would he make more by fighting Brock against Fedor and selling bazillions off one pay per view event.
The problem with that is, after Fedor beats the shit out of muscle head ... what will Dana do for another "good listener" golden boy that will let him pimp them out.... ha ha... that will never be Fedor. Once Fedor has Brocks belt .. Fedor will do what Fedor wants... not what pimp daddy Dana says.
Fedors not the ass kisser type if you havent figured that out by now.

All's I gotta say is F' the UFC, Fedor is the best fighter in the world and would make quick work of lesner...IMO when your the best fighter in the world whatever organization wants you (UFC in this case) better be willing to come to your terms. GO FEDOR.

LMFAO!

Here we go again....

The problem with that is, after Fedor beats the shit out of muscle head ... what will Dana do for another "good listener" golden boy that will let him pimp them out.... ha ha... that will never be Fedor. Once Fedor has Brocks belt .. Fedor will do what Fedor wants... not what pimp daddy Dana says.
Fedors not the ass kisser type if you havent figured that out by now.

+1

It's ALL business in these negotiations. And money is how you keep score, whether you spend it or not. Why did someone like Mayweather turn down a fight for $20mm and take it later for $30mm? Because that is how they keep score, even if they don't need the extra money. It's how a fighter gauges respect from an organization.

As for being "scared" of a fighter, everyone gets worried about some things pre-fight, like "I need to watch out for that left hook", or "He's got a vicious take-down", etc. But having been in the ring a few times myself, it's not fear you feel. If you feel fear, you are simply in over your head. No matter how bad or tough the other guy seems, that all goes away once the first strikes connect from either party -- then it is all business. Just my .02 of how I felt pre-fight...

Yeah.... respect? Hell yeah i would respect him... after i woke the fuck up. Damn

dude ya just made me spit my crystal-lite all over my Imac lmao

Struck me just right the punch-line was not visible till i scrolled down Thanks lol

I understand he turned the deal down... but there is always hope. Some time in the future this fight will happen. They cant afford for it not to happen. A Fedor and Brock would for sure break all MMA pay per view records as well as flood the pockets of all that are involved.
So, i am just looking ahead. No matter if its next month or 5 years from now, i still put my money on Fedor... vs, well... any one.

Are they close enough in age for this not to become the bitch-fest of well Fedor would have beat him 5 years ago or Brock is to old now you know that old chestnut.

Hell I love the idea of a waiting period it gives Brock time to learn stand up and for myself to try and catch some of this Fedor guys fights outside of pride.

I have my own theories on why the pride guys are transitioning so poorly but I have to wait and see how a few more do
Is the next strikeforce card happening in vegas or another sanctioned area?

Cut it out already.

All of the mental masturbation that goes along with the prospect of an Emelienko/Lesnar battle really gets quite tiring. Everyone knows everything about everything, and their guy is going to win for one reason or another. Unpredictability is that major thing that MMA/UFC has going for it. Anyone can win at any time...unless they're in the ring with G.S.P. You just never know what's going to happen.

No one can really say what will happen with this fight. The only thing that is for certain is that Dana White will be pumping his fist back and forth screaming CHA CHING at the top of his lungs for weeks afterward.

Anyone can win at any time...unless they're in the ring with G.S.P. You just never know what's going to happen.

No one can really say what will happen with this fight. The only thing that is for certain is that Dana White will be pumping his fist back and forth screaming CHA CHING at the top of his lungs for weeks afterward.

Maybe I don't understand your post.....but you can't compare Fedor(being in a league of his own) to that of GSP lol. Don't get me wrong, I really like GSP and think he's great but to say, "Anyone can win at any time...unless they're in the ring with G.S.P." is rediculous and contradictive of the first part of your post. However, I do agree with the last part of your post w/regards to Dana White/UFC. If they ever come to an agreement with Fedor, it's a win win for UFC no matter if he fights Brock first or later on...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131