over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fedor Turns Down UFC 3 Fight Deal

Alright! We have a BET! $50 is cool. The amount doesnt matter, it just shows me you really believe in your dude and are not just riding the Brock wagon.
Thanks for steppin in. We will keep track of the future and if the fight happens we are in it for 50 so far.
Trust me, i will pay my dept.... but im confident i wont have a dept to pay.

You mentioned Machida... check out the 2:53 mark of this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMYJc1OkttY

WTF is that shit? Is that his trainer punching him in the gord? Fuck that shit man... that puts an entire new meaning to loyalty. FUCK.

easiest 50$ you ever made...alex

easiest 50$ you ever made...alex

You're so right Alex...Anyone else want to man up and bet me???

If Fedor fights in the UFC, I bet he wins....EZ as that...who's actually got balls and is in love with Brock...

$10-$100 for me cause the GF would put me on the porch if it was any more than that....lol;)

Anyone else want to man up and bet me???

good luck finding somebody else to bet against fedor :D the purveyor of knock out...Alex

You're so right Alex...Anyone else want to man up and bet me???

If Fedor fights in the UFC, I bet he wins....EZ as that...who's actually got balls and is in love with Brock...

$10-$100 for me cause the GF would put me on the porch if it was any more than that....lol;)

$20 if it happens. So I got JJ for $50 and U $20. Not in love with Brock though... I'm just routing for a big strong wrestler as I was at one time.

I'm routing for strength, speed and agility to win this one...

Others may my bet if their in love though.:p

Sorry to break it to you dude, but GSP is the best pound for pound fighter in the world. Fedor Emelianenko is not. Fedor has also not fought the caliber of fighters that GSP has over the span of his career. Fedor's record is filled with has beens and never heard of's. Some name guys and no-name guys have taken him the distance on four occasions, so he's not as bad ass as you all make him out to be. I really like the guy, and his spartan attitude, but I really don't think he's bulletproof.

All I'm trying to say is that in MMA, on any given day...

Maybe I don't understand your post.....but you can't compare Fedor(being in a league of his own) to that of GSP lol. Don't get me wrong, I really like GSP and think he's great but to say, "Anyone can win at any time...unless they're in the ring with G.S.P." is rediculous and contradictive of the first part of your post. However, I do agree with the last part of your post w/regards to Dana White/UFC. If they ever come to an agreement with Fedor, it's a win win for UFC no matter if he fights Brock first or later on...

$20 if it happens. So I got JJ for $50 and U $20. Not in love with Brock though... I'm just routing for a big strong wrestler as I was at one time.

See... i respect you bro. I respect your posts. Its nice to be able to have a friendly bet without bickering and name calling.
Ok... we got bets .. now all we need is a fight :(

One day... oh one day....

Sorry to break it to you dude, but GSP is the best pound for pound fighter in the world

. I really like the guy, and his spartan attitude, but I really don't think he's bulletproof.

What? You think GSP is the best fighter in the world? LOL -:rolleyes: no comment.

I mean, i like GSP but he aint all that.
As for Fedor or any MMA fight... i agree any given day, any lucky punch.
It just my opinion (like GSP is yours) that Fedor is the best of the best.
You say he has only fought has beens? 30 of them? He won them all though.
These has beens are the same guys that all the Brock fans are saying he walked all over without a problem... but he only fought 3 has beens and one no name. So what does that prove?
Ok… GSP…. 19 - 2 correct? Yes correct.
Have you noticed as im sure you have…. He got his ass beat by Matt Serra. TKO from knees to the body. Also have you noticed he got his ass beat by Matt Huges as well? Submission with an armbar.
He fought Matt Huges 3 times. He fought Matt Serra 2 times and he fought BJ Penn 2 times.
That leaves 14 other fighers he has fought. Are they “big name” fighters? Most seem to be no name fighters.
Fedor beat Arlovski - Sylvia - Lindland - Coleman 2xs - Randleman -Choi - Goodridge - Fujita - Herring.
Are you saying these guys are no names or had beens? Not hardly.
Lets make another bet between me and you (friendly bet) - i put $50 on Fedor if he ever fights GSP... and i also bet he ends it before the 3rd round. (although this will never happen unless GSP gains a shit load of weight)
If there is ONE thing i am... its constant and loyal.
I love the Miami dolphins, the Atlanta Braves, the Chicago Bulls and Fedor E.!
This never changes due to the win loss ratio like alot of fans.
So... i will bet ANYONE ... $50 that no matter WHO Fedor fights... he will win. Period. Be it Brock... GSP, Carwin... Kimbo ... whoever.
Im hardcore Fedor - end of story.

Last edited:

Cool bro, I can roll with a $20 friendly wager when and if it happens.

Like JJ said, nothing but respect for you dragonfire!! I've always had respect for you bro!!

Take care, Ty

Sorry to break it to you dude, but GSP is the best pound for pound fighter in the world. Fedor Emelianenko is not. Fedor has also not fought the caliber of fighters that GSP has over the span of his career. Fedor's record is filled with has beens and never heard of's. Some name guys and no-name guys have taken him the distance on four occasions, so he's not as bad ass as you all make him out to be. I really like the guy, and his spartan attitude, but I really don't think he's bulletproof.

I hear ya on the any given day thing with regards to MMA.....but I don't know about GSP....Besides Fedor, what about Anderson Silva??

1. Fedor
2. Anderson Silva
3. GSP
4. Machida

Fedor is the best of the three, and would beat both of them in any open weight match (considering fedor has fought guys over 300lbs and won with ease...I'd like to see GSP or Silva fight someone 40+ lbs more then them.)

I hope dana white never hears the end of not signing Fedor.

1. Fedor
2. Anderson Silva
3. GSP
4. Machida

Fedor is the best of the three, and would beat both of them in any open weight match (considering fedor has fought guys over 300lbs and won with ease...I'd like to see GSP or Silva fight someone 40+ lbs more then them.)

I hope dana white never hears the end of not signing Fedor.

Not bad bro! Agreed with the Dana not signing Fedor some how too.

Are you calling me ignorant bro??!

Don't start slinging shit over something so petty dakota...I don't care if he's your hometown hero or not, you tell me one time (specific moves), where Brock has shown some type of skill?! His stand up is sloppy and heavy handed (only looking for one hay-maker with his power)...He's a bear on the ground and easily submitted by anyone that can handle that much weight throwing itself at them.....

Don't start acting like a little hypocrite, preaching about everyone having their own opinion...Then calling what people say "ignorance", when they voice their it!!

I have to do the dirty work to answer this question:D since Kid can't...

I can say with certainly he probably has one of the best take downs compared to any other MMA fighter currently accept maybe (GSP) By this I mean the skill of shooting in on someone and taking them down to the ground. He is amazing fast for his size. Obviously this is do to all the wrestling experience he has, but even then a lot of wrestling heavyweights can’t shoot in like that and take someone down. I think this has helped him win his fights with the pure raw streghth he has to hold someone down, which that part may or not be skill on how you look at it, but is gets the job done so far.

Last edited:
I have to do the dirty work to answer this question:D since Kid can't...

I can say with certainly he probably has one of the best take downs compared to any other MMA fighter currently accept maybe (GSP) By this I mean the skill of shooting in on someone and taking them down to the ground. He is amazing fast for his size. Obviously this is do to all the wrestling experience he has, but even then a lot of wrestling heavyweights can’t shoot in like that and take someone down. I think this has helped him win his fights with the pure raw streghth he has to hold someone down, which that part may or not be skill on how you look at it, but is gets the job done so far.

I do agree with this... Brock can shoot as good as anyone in MMA. That is like you said due to his wrestling. Here are the obvious things Brock sucks at... no submission skills at all. He is VERY slow. Well he is decent when it comes to moving around on the ground but SLOW when he punches, stand up and on the ground. His punches would look like slow motion to someone like Fedor or GSP. He has never been rocked... and i mean HARD like Fedor can and would do but with Fedor it doesnt stop there, he does not stop... he is continuous... consistent and comes at every different angle. He hits HARD with every punch... Fedors jabs are more powerful then some fighters power punches. The first time Brock didnt hammer tap a dude into submission he got submitted by Mir. Brock has only one game plan .... tackle, roll around on top of them... try to over power them enough to get those head size fists in for some hammer taps. I swear he has to be the SLOWEST striker in MMA history. If none of the fore mentioned doesnt work then he just results to throwing haymakers for the KO. Fedor would pick him apart inside of the first round and end him. Brock has one advantage against anyone he fights... Size but as well ALL know, in the MMA size doesnt mean SHIT. He also has decent power but... again in the MMA that doesnt mean shit. Skill and strategy and experience is what makes a TRUE MMA champ. Dana basically gave his golden whore the belt. I mean come on... 5 fights.... just 4 people and he is the BEST in the world? Anyone with a little common sense would know better.
Brock is merely a meal ticket for Dana.
Like i said before... if Brock fought Fedor and lost (Dana knows he would) then what next? Brock is washed up.... exposed as the fake that he is and Fedor is champ. Do you think Dana would sell as many ppv tickets with Fedor champ? No because everyone knows the outcome. Fedor wins. Period.
With Brock he can keep pushing the meal ticket over and over giving him fights that he knows he will win... keeping interest in his golden whore and in the end selling more ppv and making HIM more money.
Dana doesnt want Fedor as champ. No one with any sense would bet against him. People would just watch the next dude Fedor ripped apart on Youtube the next day instead of paying to see him do it over and over.
Thats reality.

How did I know when I seen Kid1dakotaa had the last post there would be some Drama when I checked the thread.

Your pissing off a lot of vets from here. I seen you Jumped on haze with some shitty comments earlier, asking who he was to Question "you"
Ill tell you who these guys are, There members here for Many YEARS and they treat eachother with some respect. Not sure exactly why but you cant seem to get along with a lot of the core members.... I hope that changes.
Doesnt mean you have to agree with ANYTHING at all they say...But you can drop the snide little comments and Bullshit about "prominent" members emailing you with concerns about the forum. The guys you are pissing off ARE the prominent members (i think :confused: whatever prominent is :p)
your not fooling anyone and your off to a bad start here.

True,no chance at all.just lucky in all his fights.Ignorance!

comments like this.
You dont quote someone and then leave something like that at the end.
Its disrespecftul and something your going to have to change if you wish to continue to be a members here.

comments like this.
You dont quote someone and then leave something like that at the end.
Its disrespecftul and something your going to have to change if you wish to continue to be a members here.

I tried to clear it up,he said if anybody thinks brock has a chance they are kidding themselves.My point was of course he has a chance! I felt having no chance being the heavy weight champ was ignorant.Not that kawasaki was personally ignorant.
You got a Pm

I tried to clear it up,he said if anybody thinks brock has a chance they are kidding themselves.My point was of course he has a chance! I felt having no chance being the heavy weight champ was ignorant.Not that kawasaki was personally ignorant.
You got a Pm

I got your Pm and replied.
Thats all nonsense and it makes you guys look foolish.
Dont make me get out my belt and say STRAIGHTEN UP YOU TWO:D
Im going to erase the BS bickering posts (even the ones by the vets)
and You guys squash this crap. In the future my advise is watch how you word your posts and Try and Give the guys that have been here forever a bit of respect. Im not at all saying kiss there ass, or Give in, or agree to fit in....Just watch how you word things and act more professional.

I talked to Kid1dakota. He understand the vets want there respect
and is going to make an effort to not disrespect that.
The silly arguments and threats are over. I know its easy to get caught up
and everyone here by now should know your not going to out Argue JJ :D
remember this is professional Muscle...Lets act like Grown men.
Threats, Name calling, and Snide remarks have never been allowed here.

Lets give the guy one more chance and see if he is just a hammerhead and stubborn like some of us or if he is here to cause drama and be a pain in our ass.

Im split 50-50 on this one.
IMO Couture and Herring are Both real tough heavyweights.... Lessnar Just
held them down Like they were NOTHING. Almost a case of man Vs child.
I dont Know if Fedor Can get out from under him or land the winning shot before Brock takes him down.

Ill go 50 On Lessnar if it ever happens. That would be enough to cover the PPV.
If Fedor had no worries why not take the UFC deal, come in and whoop a liitle ass, collect the checks and call it a wrap!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws