over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling nauseous with all food

pumpt73

Registered
Hi fellas. I signed up with the board quite a while ago, but obviously I haven't posted too much. I've been a member at a few other boards.

First I've been out of the gym for close to 8 months. Reason being I had a tear in one of my shoulder ligaments and didn't want to go the surgery route. Im happy to report that it's better and I've started to slowly get back to training. Lord knows I need to since I've gotten pretty dang fat.

Onto my question guys. I've noticed that with anything I eat lately, I feel like Im about to lose my lunch. Anything from an apple to chicken and rice. I went to my doctor's a few weeks ago and he had me go in for this nuclear medicine test which I went for this past Tuesday, and I won't have my results for a few days. What Im curious is, has anyone else ever had this problem before??? Im hoping there isn't something messed up, but you never know. Thanks so much fellas.

don't overdo it with food bro
if u feel nauseous after 1 meal, maybe is it because you didnt digest the one before and so on ...

try to eat less, non fat food that takes longer to be digested and use digestive enzymes ... if not hungry, don't hesitate to replace a meal by a protein shake, it works as good and won't make youu feel like you are about to explode ;)

Cool Mike. Thanks so much bro. Much appreciated.

Are you on any gear/drugs?

Phil Hernon said to eat when your hungry and youll grow, eat when your not hungry and youll get fat.

Winstrol 50mg EOD
Tren Ace 75mg EOD

I had the same problem the first time I ran Dbol. For a few weeks I couldnt hardly eat. I finally figured out it was because Dbol causes constipation. Are you shitting pretty good? Is this your first experience wiith these drugs?

No klown, I've ran my share of goods in the past. Im pretty regular. Is it possible it's just from getting back into the groove after such a long layoff???

Hi fellas. I signed up with the board quite a while ago, but obviously I haven't posted too much. I've been a member at a few other boards.

First I've been out of the gym for close to 8 months. Reason being I had a tear in one of my shoulder ligaments and didn't want to go the surgery route. Im happy to report that it's better and I've started to slowly get back to training. Lord knows I need to since I've gotten pretty dang fat.

Onto my question guys. I've noticed that with anything I eat lately, I feel like Im about to lose my lunch. Anything from an apple to chicken and rice. I went to my doctor's a few weeks ago and he had me go in for this nuclear medicine test which I went for this past Tuesday, and I won't have my results for a few days. What Im curious is, has anyone else ever had this problem before??? Im hoping there isn't something messed up, but you never know. Thanks so much fellas.

i would have your liver values checked and begin some Synthergine immediately.

Winstrol 50mg EOD
Tren Ace 75mg EOD

you have progesterone or prolactin issues..

i get them on tren.. i cannot eat breakfast.. i throw it up..

in fact i cant eat till like noon, hence it is a bad choice for me..

I had the same thing/issues done a several years ago. Here was happened, a friend of mine and actually went to school with Main was my family MD. We did all the tests. I was open with what I was doing except one thing ........... I was taking a lot of asprin for some soreness, I just didnt think about it. That test sucks by the way, and a lil unerving.

I never thought to tell him, he never thought to ask. It was the freaking asprin. I ate I thought I would vomit. After 3 days off asprin, I was 100% again. If your taking anything over the lowest dose once a day, inform your medical provider. That could be it, it was for me. After the test I told him man I am glad I took my asprin today jokingly, if it wasn't for that who knows what other tests I would have went though.

Research GASTRITIS.

see if that follows the same line as what is going on.

I had it and in about 2 to 3 weeks, it went away. I cleaned up my eating and took some meds the doc gave me.

Just an idea.

any update on this...?

i would like to know what you ahve done or what happened..

i used the combo of tren and winny once while in college. it was the best combo i have EVER taken. i got really strong, hard and lean on it.

i do recall that a lot of the time i felt nauseous. sometimes when i ate, but mostly in the gym after every set. i remember many times grabbing the waste can cause i thought i was going to puke, but never did.

it was ironic cause i got down to the lowest weight i have ever been - 198 1/2, was a real 7% bodyfat. i ate VERY little, had awful insomnia (5 hrs per night) and i kept getting stronger!!!! i benched 405 for 2 reps at this bodyweight, on 2 different occasions during this cycle. (i know some of u guys rep out that but i was satisfied). i recall stripping down to my boxers in the college gym to verify i did a double bodyweight bench.

so maybe its that particular combo causing the nauseous feeling.

i'm the same way on that combo... don't end up sleeping or eating that much. also joints get too dry.

igf-1 postworkout will make you a bit hungrier, as will a little eq or test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws