over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

feeling sick

richie34

Registered
my girlfriend and i have both felt sick for well over a week now and very tired also no way can i train feeling like this! does anyone know of anything we can do other than rest and plenty of fluids? this is so annoying and must be the 4th or 5th time ive been ill this winter! is it just me or have you guys missed many workouts due to sicknes? just wondered if anyone knew any antibiotics or other remedies? thanks in advance for any replys, rich

sucks to hear that

I can't remember the last time I got sick. You could keep your immune system strong with raw colostrum and pretty much any raw dairy. I like Organic Pastures. Also, Super Bovine Plasma Protein is loaded with immunoglobulins. Super Nutrition Opti-Packs are potent vits to boost the imm. sys. You may need to up your vit c to around 3 grms/ day during the winter and zinc to 75 mgs. total ed. There's quite a few herbal remedies out there too you may want to look into. Hope this helps.

Me too!

I have been sick for a week also.. Just exhausted... My fiance is pregnant so they gave me antibiotics and it seems to be helping some... Clarithromycin. I still feel pretty run down though.. Not as sick and getting my appetite back.

zinc. always cuts sickness short and if taken everyday can help prevent getting sick

when im feeling sick i load up on the vitamin c. Seems to help out. I hope you guys feel better

I've been in bed since Sunday with strep. Been really hard to keep eating. It feels like I have razors in the back of my throat. So this will be a nice little setback. Probably picked it up at the gym too. Thank God for penicillin.

thanks for all the replys guys,already doing the zinc and vit c will have to look into the colostrum and raw dairy,im in uk and a lot of things are quite hard to get hold of and doc hates to give out antibotics! thanks again and hope this gets better for everyone soon!

Antibiotics kill the good bacterias in your intestines and thus leave your immune system weakened... if you have to take some don't forget to supplement yourself in probiotics during and after the treatment.

Anyway it can never hurts to be on them. I'm all year long.

Good advice about the high doses vit c and zinc.

Echinacea might help too.

Do a search for "immune system", plenty of threads on how to boost it.

i took a week off, just to give my body a rest.. went back to the gym for a week and then got sick! i never should have takin that week off cuz now im taking another week since im sick.. it sucks

ive searched long and hard believe me but i have crohns disease and a compromised imune system anyway i take lots of herbals including echineaca vit c and zinc and no difference! nevermind and as for searching am leaning towards gh at low dose also my daughter (16) has just go ne into carework and does work experience once a week working with 5year olds! so as you can imagine ive trawled through all the miracle cures online and no luck still,doctor said just have to learn to manage it and will be better when daughter moves out when shes a bit older! lol. anyway thanks guys just have to keep looking for that holy grail i guess, rich.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear