over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fertilized eggs

bruiser

Banned
i think jj was doing something involving fertilized eggs to help regulate myostatin gene.

im not sure if it works or not but regardless.
i was told once refrigerated they are no longer fertile.
i know a baby wont pop but but if the myostatin thing is true, will they no
longer be useful if refrigerated and be normal eggs?

i think jj was doing something involving fertilized eggs to help regulate myostatin gene.

im not sure if it works or not but regardless.
i was told once refrigerated they are no longer fertile.
i know a baby wont pop but but if the myostatin thing is true, will they no
longer be useful if refrigerated and be normal eggs?

They stay fertile in the fridge. The hatch rate is slightly less than that of nonrefridgerated. Actualy, the hatch rate surpasses unrefridgerated around the 25 day mark which i believe is around 60%.

They stay fertile in the fridge. The hatch rate is slightly less than that of nonrefridgerated. Actualy, the hatch rate surpasses unrefridgerated around the 25 day mark which i believe is around 60%.

chicken eggs take 19-21 days to hatch, the longest mine have been in an incubator was 22 days. most will start to peep around day 19

I don't think there is a significant nutritional difference from a BB'ing perspective. I grew up on fertilized eggs... we raised chickens. They would be hard to get and expensive now if you weren't hooked up with someone who did raise them.

I don't think there is a significant nutritional difference from a BB'ing perspective. I grew up on fertilized eggs... we raised chickens. They would be hard to get and expensive now if you weren't hooked up with someone who did raise them.

I think whole foods has them. While i understand there is no significant nutritional difference but.

From study:

"I recently read a study that proved the consumption of raw fertilized eggs lowers myostatin levels in the human body. Fertilized eggs contain high levels of follistatin. Follistatin binds to myostatin preventing it from falling into the myostatin receptor. The follistatin in the fertilized egg is responsible for much of the development of the chicken. 12 hours after consumption of the raw fertilized eggs, myostatin was reduced by 47%. Myostatin remained low for 24 hours."

Interesting. I love to go to Whole Foods. I'll check about the eggs next time there. I use quite a few, so I need them to be less than $zillion a dozen.

Last edited:
chicken eggs take 19-21 days to hatch, the longest mine have been in an incubator was 22 days. most will start to peep around day 19

I don't mean hatch them in the fridge but rather store them till incubation. The hatch rate at that time is around 60%.

I think whole foods has them. While i understand there is no significant nutritional difference but.

From study:

"I recently read a study that proved the consumption of raw fertilized eggs lowers myostatin levels in the human body. Fertilized eggs contain high levels of follistatin. Follistatin binds to myostatin preventing it from falling into the myostatin receptor. The follistatin in the fertilized egg is responsible for much of the development of the chicken. 12 hours after consumption of the raw fertilized eggs, myostatin was reduced by 47%. Myostatin remained low for 24 hours."

Whole Foods and Trader Joe's has them!!

Interesting. I love to go to Whole Foods. I'll check about the eggs next time there. I use quite a few, so I need them to be less than $zillion a dozen.

Whole Foods - $3.29+/-
Trader Joe's - 2.99+/-
They are cage free also. Price is about .50cents more than other cage free eggs.

I don't mean hatch them in the fridge but rather store them till incubation. The hatch rate at that time is around 60%.

so if the study is true, the fertilized eggs at whole foods are good to go as far as still being fertilized?

and too bad we don't have a trader joes here, but we are spost to soon.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws