over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

unflavoured egg white protein

motiv

Newbies
Who is using it? It's salty enough that I can't tame it to make it taste good. I've tried adding it to vegetable puree soups, but it curls up on the slightest heat.
I tried many different other options - baking bread, different types of milk, mixing with another protein, and more. But these were all unsuccessful experiments.
Who got good taste, how did you do it?

Who is using it? It's salty enough that I can't tame it to make it taste good. I've tried adding it to vegetable puree soups, but it curls up on the slightest heat.
I tried many different other options - baking bread, different types of milk, mixing with another protein, and more. But these were all unsuccessful experiments.
Who got good taste, how did you do it?
I had the same experience. awful taste and consistency no matter how I tried to mix it. Gave it away, never tried again...

egg white protein powder can be tough to get down. As you mentioned, its very salty, but what the main problem for me is the fact that it does not mix well. It seems the more you try and mix it, the more it just foams up and clumps(which makes chugging it down hard). A while ago I had around 10lbs of it. I did not want to waste it, so to just get through the remainder of it, what I did was mix as little water as possible, just enough for it to clump, then eat it with a spoon and wash each mouthful with water. I will probably never buy any egg protein powder again...lol.

I found drinking egg whites(pasteurized) to be far superior to any egg white powder. When its cold, its almost tasteless and very easy to get down. Its more expensive though.

A good alternative for egg protein is MuscleEgg - they make drinkable / cookable liquid egg whites in many different flavors. It tastes great and I had no digestion issues.

I found drinking egg whites(pasteurized) to be far superior to any egg white powder. When its cold, its almost tasteless and very easy to get down. Its more expensive though.

Isn't it better for assimilation to cook the whites, even if they are pasteurized?

I never made sense of powdered egg white protein (or meat), I prefer to get the real food and leave the powdered proteins for those derived from milk.

Isn't it better for assimilation to cook the whites, even if they are pasteurized?

I never made sense of powdered egg white protein (or meat), I prefer to get the real food and leave the powdered proteins for those derived from milk.

idk, they seem to digest pretty well. I don’t really like to over think this stuff.

Pasturized eggs are heated enough that they are bioavailable. An personally I like real food too....but eating 8-10 whole eggs is a mountain of food versus drinking a cup or so of liquid

Pasturized eggs are heated enough that they are bioavailable. An personally I like real food too....but eating 8-10 whole eggs is a mountain of food versus drinking a cup or so of liquid

I guess it depends on your total meal of the day and your appetite, but if I can eat, I prefer eat than drink. I even put the whey powder in my mouth and chew it instead of diluting it in water and drinking it.

I’ve always heard mix opinions on whether or not your body can digest drinking liquid eggs whites.

I guess it depends on your total meal of the day and your appetite, but if I can eat, I prefer eat than drink. I even put the whey powder in my mouth and chew it instead of diluting it in water and drinking it.
do you eat like an entire 2 scoops of protein powder that way?

That seems retarded.

Anyone else get acne from egg whites?

Was trying to use them as primary protein source off season as I was sick of eating.

Had to stop because it was giving me real deep pimples on my face out of nowhere.

I bought a tub of NOW Foods unflavored protein powder a few years ago and there was nothing I could do to make it drinkable.

I even tried mixing it with fruit smoothies, but nothing could mask its terrible taste.

I can typically choke down some nasty shit, but with that stuff.......I just couldn't do it.

Threw the whole tub away........

If I’m in a hurry or I know I can’t fit down cooked eggs I’ll just drink em. I have two cups, one with water and the other empty..crack an egg, put it in empty cup drink it and chase it with some water from the other cup. Can’t taste anything.

If I’m in a hurry or I know I can’t fit down cooked eggs I’ll just drink em. I have two cups, one with water and the other empty..crack an egg, put it in empty cup drink it and chase it with some water from the other cup. Can’t taste anything.
For years I drank 2 shakes daily of 6 whole raw eggs, 1 scoop whey iso, and 2 tbl peanut butter. I put on a lot of size this way

The worst protein definitely has to be pea protein. I have chugged all types of nasty stuff for the sake of bodybuilding, but with pea protein I threw in the towel. I legit could not hold it down. It makes egg white powder seem delicious in comparison.

The worst protein definitely has to be pea protein. I have chugged all types of nasty stuff for the sake of bodybuilding, but with pea protein I threw in the towel. I legit could not hold it down. It makes egg white powder seem delicious in comparison.
It really is awful isn’t it?

For years I drank 2 shakes daily of 6 whole raw eggs, 1 scoop whey iso, and 2 tbl peanut butter. I put on a lot of size this way
I also put on some nice size when I started tbis back in the day. Then I would have 8-12 raw eggs with one piece of low glycemic fruit for breakfast. Probably did that straight for about 3 years lol. Which leads me to what others are saying about the raw eggs not being bioavailable. I call bs on that. Now I just do it if I’m in a rush or if I ran out of protein powder lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131