over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

unflavoured egg white protein

do you eat like an entire 2 scoops of protein powder that way?

I don't know how to answer this, it's quite easy, it's like eating oatmeal, in doses of 10 or 20 grams.

I feel like I’d choke to death if I tried that

If it's micellar casein or calcium caseinate, agree, but you shouldn't choke on just any flavored whey protein, even the neutral flavor I can eat without problems.

The worst protein definitely has to be pea protein. I have chugged all types of nasty stuff for the sake of bodybuilding, but with pea protein I threw in the towel. I legit could not hold it down. It makes egg white powder seem delicious in comparison.
I agree that pea protein is absolutely terrible, but making a pureed vegetable soup with it is quite good! With egg protein, I couldn't find a solution.

I've been drinking pasteurized egg whites for years. I mix it with fairlife milk and drink it. Works amazing. I don't ever drink protein powder. And I have zero issues. No gas, no upset stomach, ever.

I've been drinking pasteurized egg whites for years. I mix it with fairlife milk and drink it. Works amazing. I don't ever drink protein powder. And I have zero issues. No gas, no upset stomach, ever.

Fairlife milk tastes amazing. What ratio of milk and egg whites do you use?

Probably like an 80/20 mix. Just enough fairlife to give the egg whites color, a tiny bit of flavor, and better consistency. Mixing it with chocolate fairlife.... Oh boy... When I started doing it this way I gave up protein powder completely and it's been beneficial for me in every way imaginable. All whole foods now and literally zero issues. No joke, literally zero issues ever. I've been doing it for about 3 years.

I get them at Costco in bulk and if I ever need extra and don't feel like going to Costco I'll hit up Aldi. Cheap and effective as hell. I get about 150 grams of protein in (3 shakes) every day. I'll never do it any other way. Easy and effective.

Probably like an 80/20 mix. Just enough fairlife to give the egg whites color, a tiny bit of flavor, and better consistency. Mixing it with chocolate fairlife.... Oh boy... When I started doing it this way I gave up protein powder completely and it's been beneficial for me in every way imaginable. All whole foods now and literally zero issues. No joke, literally zero issues ever. I've been doing it for about 3 years.

I get them at Costco in bulk and if I ever need extra and don't feel like going to Costco I'll hit up Aldi. Cheap and effective as hell. I get about 150 grams of protein in (3 shakes) every day. I'll never do it any other way. Easy and effective.

It's true that if drinking the egg whites does not affect your stomach, it's a great and very affordable option. If on top of that, you can make them taste better by mixing them with fairlife, then it's a win win. I actually never thought of using chocolate fairlife for this, but I might have to give this a whirl. After all 1 cup of fairlfe does not contain much sugar, I think it's 12 or 13g.

A good alternative for egg protein is MuscleEgg - they make drinkable / cookable liquid egg whites in many different flavors. It tastes great and I had no digestion issues.
This.... stuff is fire!!!!... Plus its not THAT bad when you have a nice promo code... ;)

The whole egg protein powder w yolk is delicious. High sodium naturally. Made by Designer Protein

Max
If I have to I drink plain whites over powder whites. Just MO

The new fair life high protein drinks with 30 grams of protein taste like the best chocolate milk ever with a ton of protein in it

The new fair life high protein drinks with 30 grams of protein taste like the best chocolate milk ever with a ton of protein in it

Agreed. Tried those before. Not bad at all, especially if in a hurry.

Agreed. Tried those before. Not bad at all, especially if in a hurry.
Yep. I have a case of them in my fridge reserved for emergencies when I just don’t have time to make something. I’ll grab 2 of those and heat up on of my bibigo sticky rice bowls and boom...60 grams of protein and 72 grams of carbs

Yep. I have a case of them in my fridge reserved for emergencies when I just don’t have time to make something. I’ll grab 2 of those and heat up on of my bibigo sticky rice bowls and boom...60 grams of protein and 72 grams of carbs

Good stuff. No excuses as to why anyone should ever miss a meal. The options you mentioned are extremely convenient and super easy to grab when in a rush.

my emergency supplies under the bed, lol. But I have a couple of kilograms of egg white protein and was hoping to hear that someone figured out how to use it

Attachments

• 5B53EC77-EA0D-4362-BEF3-78B9DB2B9917.jpeg
    5B53EC77-EA0D-4362-BEF3-78B9DB2B9917.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 9
The whole egg protein powder w yolk is delicious. High sodium naturally. Made by Designer Protein

Max
If I have to I drink plain whites over powder whites. Just MO

Do you prefer the vanila or the Dutch chocolate flavor?

A good alternative for egg protein is MuscleEgg - they make drinkable / cookable liquid egg whites in many different flavors. It tastes great and I had no digestion issues.
Actually have made my own "MuscleEgg" with two cartons liquid egg whites from Publix and one half gallon low fat low carbs Fairfield (?) chocolate milk. You end up with ten servings of about 32 grams of protein and low carbs and fat per serving for under $14.

Actually have made my own "MuscleEgg" with two cartons liquid egg whites from Publix and one half gallon low fat low carbs Fairfield (?) chocolate milk. You end up with ten servings of about 32 grams of protein and low carbs and fat per serving for under $14.

Do you mix the 2 cartons egg whites with 1/2 bottle of the Fairlife chocolate milk?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws