over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein-fat breakfast

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
I have notice that if i have carbs in the morning i am much more hungry all day vs situation when i have protein fat with no carbs my apetite and mood is so much better for the entire day. No cravings no snacks just nice clean energy. How many of you feel the same?

On my off days I'll IF then have a dinner and pre bed meal. Dinner is always 14 oz steak with mushrooms pickles and onions. See nothing wrong with low carbs on off days unless someone is true to gain size. Love eggs but to me they leave me hungry after.

For me it comes down to the sheer volume of food and not eating large meals earlier in the day while I'm working

I have notice that if i have carbs in the morning i am much more hungry all day vs situation when i have protein fat with no carbs my apetite and mood is so much better for the entire day. No cravings no snacks just nice clean energy. How many of you feel the same?
It's just the opposite for me. I'm a very carb dependent person. I have a physical job so I use my carb intake where I think I need it most. I've experimented with numerous diets over the years and found I just don't function well or feel well on a diet with no carbs. I eat six times per day. My meals @ 530 am, 830am, 1030am are about 40c/30p/30f My meals after that are pretty much no carbs at all. I do adjust and restrict carbs, mostly in the summer but I never cut them entirely out of my diet.

I'm similar though I use lower carb to control blood pressure and inflammation as well. Definitely function better though. Depending on calorie targets it's eggs/egg whites and meat (high or low fat). Carb balance tortillas are common. I'll use a low carb bagel (better Bagels) and cream cheese or butter as a treat or for cals.

I'm not a keto person but carbs are probably 10% of my cals with a lot of it from low glycemic fruit or berries and trace carbs from whatever else. Don't really get cravings. Might have a 1-3 chips if I see them and happen to want it. Smooth level energy all day.

I can get away with them on occasion but not high carb regular diet. Even if it's squeeky clean I'm a high blood pressure mess. I'm about to crush some pizza for my son's birthday tonight but made room for it in cals/macros.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws