over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fight

Wow, the fat guy don't move much

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I watched that live. It was one of the early Prides.

Minowa continued taking on guys way bigger than him (and mostly losing) for years after that.

LMFAO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

quality, poor guy looked like he was going to pass out

pride use to be sooo much better than ufc...i luved the ring instead of the cage and no elbows...the cage favors wrestlers so much, and it gets soo fckn boring pushing guy to cage, little takedown, then 3" elbows till the guy cuts...was soo much better a show too...soo entertaining.... rememeber giant silva and those guys too? or the OPEN WEIGHT tournies with like middle weights, light heavies and, heavies all fighting each other? was so fun.... you know some guys i really miss from old pride-
-joheim hansen
-luis acevedo
-genki sudo
-ricardo arona
-marillo ninja
-kevin randleman
-takanori gomi
-kawajiri

i could go on and on..there was just a certain way they faught back then in pride that is just "different" from the ufc....alot more respect between fighters, alot more respect and knowledgs from fans, at the time ALOT higher fight purses, and it was just more of a "show"....they made it entertaining.... i would 100x like to laugh and watch some 650lb guy vs 165lbs and be amused and wonder how the fck this little guy is gonna pull it off, then watch alot of these boring ufc fights...

Was awesome in pride when the refs would give them yellow and red cards for stalling or not trying to end the fight...it would take 25-50% of their MONEY!!! could you imagine how much more exciting ufc would be if they gave out $ penalties for stalling with the wrestling and that gay shit? i miss PRIDE :(

Ya know......it looked like the big guy had a touch of gyno going on. :D Maybe someone could send him some nolva or something......

pitbull, it always like that , the more money in this sport the more it getting away from being real.
the only reason i prefer a cage is there is no need to stop the fight so the fighters would not fall from the box..

LMFAO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

quality, poor guy looked like he was going to pass out

I knew you were going to love it ...
there is nothing funnier than an hardly moving big guy like that..

pride use to be sooo much better than ufc...i luved the ring instead of the cage and no elbows...the cage favors wrestlers so much, and it gets soo fckn boring pushing guy to cage, little takedown, then 3" elbows till the guy cuts...was soo much better a show too...soo entertaining.... rememeber giant silva and those guys too? or the OPEN WEIGHT tournies with like middle weights, light heavies and, heavies all fighting each other? was so fun.... you know some guys i really miss from old pride-
-joheim hansen
-luis acevedo
-genki sudo
-ricardo arona
-marillo ninja
-kevin randleman
-takanori gomi
-kawajiri

Then you'll probably like this:

Pride FC - Passion (My Love) - YouTube

awww mann...that almost bring a tear to tha eye lol.... i forgot to mention that guy minawau....that little guy was one of the funnest fighters to watch ever.... hed throw like WWF style drop kicks....summersault takedowns...man, NOBODY has balls to do that shit nomore and give the fans a "SHOW"......josh barnett was another one...i think hed take the HW belt if he came to UFC...

other fight news- a good friend of mine luis palomino KOd that loud talkin bitch charles crazyhorse bennet 2 weeks ago in miami at CFA..FUCK YEA... :headbang:

a guy that use to fight with my boyz in the miami backyard brawls on youtube- jorge mendivial- lost to gilbert melendez for the strikeforce LW belt..2 weeks ago too..

LOL

That looked ike a circus act.

I typed a pretty detailed response of why I thought the UFC was better and pride was overrated, but my iPhone rapped out and everything I typed disappeared.

So I'll just leave this

**broken link removed**

I typed a pretty detailed response of why I thought the UFC was better and pride was overrated, but my iPhone rapped out and everything I typed disappeared.

So I'll just leave this

**broken link removed**

You must have missed when Chuck went over to compete in Pride (in his prime), was taken out fairly early, and had to go back home.

You must have missed when Chuck went over to compete in Pride (in his prime), was taken out fairly early, and had to go back home.

Nope saw it, knew it was bound to happen. Rampage had better boxing, cardio, wrestling, and chin. The only successful pride fighter is Anderson Silva. Fedor, cro cop, wanderlai, shogun were all beast in pride and barely cutting it now. Let's not forget former pride fighters have said lots of fights were fixed and tourneys were rigged.

Nope saw it, knew it was bound to happen. Rampage had better boxing, cardio, wrestling, and chin. The only successful pride fighter is Anderson Silva. Fedor, cro cop, wanderlai, shogun were all beast in pride and barely cutting it now. Let's not forget former pride fighters have said lots of fights were fixed and tourneys were rigged.

i would also add big nog who has done pretty well in the ufc (won the hw belt). i don't necessarily count anderson silva as a pride fighter even though he did fight in pride. to me, he is someone who fought in many different promotions without ever truly "belonging" to a specific one

The only successful pride fighter is Anderson Silva. Fedor, cro cop, wanderlai, shogun were all beast in pride and barely cutting it now. .

yes, this is tru, but only bc evolution in the sport and age...not skill set wise....you are comparing an organizations fighters who were establsihed there back 10 years ago! they are 10 years into their careers with these new cain valazquez/jonny jones type stars just coming outta university wrestling camps in their 19s and 20s...some of them were 30 years old+ in pride already....and some like alistair were just coming into tha light...but the org ran for a LONGG time and i dont think its fair to compare fighters saying they cant cut it simply bc they have an additional 10-30 pro fights in their careers and 15 years older...we will see where jonny jones is in another 10 years and see if hes still as relevant or feared as someone like wanderlei STILL is now...

Some of you seem to forget that Josh Barnett, Wanderlei Silva, Hendo, Vitor Belfort, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman were in the UFC before they were in Pride so does that make them UFC guys or Pride guys? Let's not forget Nick Diaz beating Prides long time light weight champ Takinori Gomi too.

Y'all are naming all the guys that were successful in pride, but what about the big name guys that came to the UFC from Pride and got wrecked? Heath Herring, Sokuju, Crocop(hurts to say), and Big Nog had never been stopped before and now he's been stopped and/or KO'd 2-3 x's and had his arm broke since coming to the UFC.

This could go back and fourth all day. Im an MMA fan, not just a UFC or pride fan.

Almost forgot... Liddell TKO'd Overeem before losing to Rampage and you see what Overeem has done since.

How many fighters do you know of that can hit their prime, and then continue that for five to eight years?

Not many? Me neither.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner