advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally biting the bullet on tren ACE!...

davido124

Registered
I am going to be running just 30 mgs a day of tren A.
Im not going to be running a test base on it being that its only a 6 week cycle im doing however i do have prop on hand.

I am running prami at .25mg a day.

Have supporting supps for bp of course.

I was so iffy on ed or eod injections cause i Hate pinning and reading all about tren cough is a scary thing lol. However, i do want minimal sides and all research has pointed that doing ed injections keeps levels stable nd is safer.

Does anyone have any advice for me being this is my first tren run? If you have any advice its appreciated dont sit here and flame me.

I am:
5'10
195 lbs
8 percent body fat.

Ran 2 cycles of just test e in the past.

Forgot to add.
If i have someone do glute shots for me (which i do) i have 22guage 1 inch.
For quads i have 25 guage 5/8
And for sites like pecs/delts/bis (whichever ones i choose)
I am backloading slinpins. 29guage 1/2 inch

Forgot to add.
If i have someone do glute shots for me (which i do) i have 22guage 1 inch.
For quads i have 25 guage 5/8
And for sites like pecs/delts/bis (whichever ones i choose)
I am backloading slinpins. 29guage 1/2 inch

gOOD luck enjoy the ride

Not everyone gets tren cough.
I have researched tren ace and tren E, and never get tren cough.
I do get night sweats, but not bad.
Blood pressure does go up a few points, but not bad until I hit
750 mg. you will like it or hate it.

Good luck

I am going to be running just 30 mgs a day of tren A.
Im not going to be running a test base on it being that its only a 6 week cycle im doing however i do have prop on hand.

I am running prami at .25mg a day.

Have supporting supps for bp of course.

I was so iffy on ed or eod injections cause i Hate pinning and reading all about tren cough is a scary thing lol. However, i do want minimal sides and all research has pointed that doing ed injections keeps levels stable nd is safer.

Does anyone have any advice for me being this is my first tren run? If you have any advice its appreciated dont sit here and flame me.

I am:
5'10
195 lbs
8 percent body fat.

Ran 2 cycles of just test e in the past.

Good luck to you. I wouldnt do it myself without some additional testosterone.

Good luck bro tren is evil as hell. I can't take it.

I wouldn't waste my time with that cycle. Tren is good for cutting/leaning out but the sides aren't worth it. Even if you don't get the common night sweats, cough, or aggression, it will wreck your cholesterol and BP.

Be safe and choose something else, or optimize your diet and cardio plan first.

If you do choose to run it, throw some Test in there because Tren will shut you down, even after six weeks.

I love tren a. But I would run it with the prop you have.
Just my 2cents bro. Good luck

Just 6 weeks??.....that's like a tease

Everyone thank you for the responses. As for being 8 percent at my weight dude. Most people question me now for being on juice lol but i need to pass my plateau. Im nervous about this cycle but it is something i have to experience. All you hear about in weightlifting is the "infamous tren" haha i gotta see what all this hype is about.

Everyone thank you for the responses. As for being 8 percent at my weight dude. Most people question me now for being on juice lol but i need to pass my plateau. Im nervous about this cycle but it is something i have to experience. All you hear about in weightlifting is the "infamous tren" haha i gotta see what all this hype is about.

You will be fine. I will say its the most addicting one out there though. Last summer I wound up staying on for 18 weeks. finally my body said.. F U

I was worn out from no sleep.

You will be fine. I will say its the most addicting one out there though. Last summer I wound up staying on for 18 weeks. finally my body said.. F U

I was worn out from no sleep.

just make sure u drink u water

i would bump the tren up, throw in some test and go longer than 6 weeks. i've never been a fan of short cycles as when the gains start, you stop the cycle. waste of time if you ask me. I've always gone 16-20 weeks. and yes, my blood work has always been good even when i was on high test and high tren with abombs thrown in. it all boils down to what your body can handle though.

I'm running 800 Mgs tren a pre contest right now. I love it. Just get your min right. It's a crazy ride

I'm running 800 Mgs tren a pre contest right now. I love it. Just get your min right. It's a crazy ride

Nice!....I'm starting my pre contest cycle TOOOOMORROW!!.... back on my bitch!...don't think i'll get it up to 800mg but I may get pretty close....the next 2 weeks i'll start at a modest 350/175 then, 525/175, then 700/175 down the home stretch....may bring in Var or Winny depending where I am...

A Craaaazy ride it'll be....diet and cardio is on point so lets see what the bitch can really do!!!

I'm still new to stacking everything (only done 4 cycles, each adding a compound)

But
A) Tren cough doesn't happen to everyone. I know myself and 4 local competitors who use tren offseason and pre-contest, not one complains about it. Personally I've never had it at all

B) You don't absolutely half to pin everyday. Tren Ace does have a bro-science halflife of 48-72 hours **this is from a quick google search, no sources sorry**
In my experience 3 times a week is plenty (Sunday/Tuesday/Friday)

Pin your glutes properly and there is plenty of meat to poke safely and effectively!!!

I'm still new to stacking everything (only done 4 cycles, each adding a compound)

But
A) Tren cough doesn't happen to everyone. I know myself and 4 local competitors who use tren offseason and pre-contest, not one complains about it. Personally I've never had it at all

B) You don't absolutely half to pin everyday. Tren Ace does have a bro-science halflife of 48-72 hours **this is from a quick google search, no sources sorry**
In my experience 3 times a week is plenty (Sunday/Tuesday/Friday)

Pin your glutes properly and there is plenty of meat to poke safely and effectively!!!

Its more like 36 hours......Yeah you don't HAVE to pin everyday but if pinning ED keeps bloods MORE stable and sides non existent then to me, it's a no brainer. Pin Ace 3 X a week and lemme know how it goes.....
Why not put yourself in the optimum scenario.... Check out the thread on Tren Ace pinning ED vs EOD..... see what the general consensus says.

Ive read tons and tons about ed and eod. Even e3d and the ed method is the best way to go. I just hate pinning lol i feel like when i put the needle in im going to rip a vein. If it wasnt for my anxiety of pinning id be doing it ed. Everyone seems to have there own take on tren a. Ill be starting soon so ill let everyone know exactly how my experience with this goes

Some say sides are way to bad and not worth it but it all effects everyone differently. ive been on 595.wk of tren A for the 2nd week. I get some night sweats but sleep without a shirt and im fine. I do heat up more than usual when I do start working out or getting physical. Ive had the cough 1 time in 8 weeks of pinning ED which lasted 15 seconds and not bad at all. I run 140/week prop with it also. If you dont want to pin ED try EOD and if sides start creeping up give ED a shot and see if it helps out. Also my BP has been pretty good. When I hit the 595 mark the diastolic has jumped a few points but I also take adderall and work has been SLOW so I havent been getting my physical activity as much all day. On top of the spouse doesnt understand cut the fucking salt when she makes dinner which doesnt help. Up to 350 a week with ace I was 120-125/70-75 every morning and night. And would wait an hour after taking my adderall to make sure it kicked in. Just start low and dose up to make sure sides dont go crazy. Everyones different you might get every side it can give or not one. Have fun!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws