over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flame War Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

littlemack

I can see that tensions are still running a little high around here...

Have you mods ever thought about having a Flame War Forum? Its just a thought and may not be a good one at that(lol), but I see a lot of good threads being trashed.

I'm just throwing the idea out there, and would love to hear what other people think about this...

Happy Holidays Guys...

That does not sound very 'professional' so I say it's a very bad idea :D

Nice try though littlemack, better luck next time:p

MACK

EVERY FAMILY ON THIS EARTH HAS PROBLEMS. THERE WILL BE THE BULLIES, THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THAY ARE YOUR FRIENDS THEN GO BEHIND YOUR BACK AND TALK SHIT, PEOPLE WHO TAKE JABS AT YOU EVERY CHANCE THEY GET, ETC..... BE YOURSELF AND THATS ALL YOU CAN ASK. WHAT SPECIFICALLY ARE YOU REFERRING TO HERE?

I say let people go at each other as long as the attacks aren't personal and on family.
locked threads get irritating just cause we disagree on AAS doses.
Let people voice their opinions....
I come here to check out some good discussions and then they get locked and sink to the bottom...

kids need to see the truth from experience even if it only saves one's life from the madness of chemical insanity..

Last edited:
OR create a flamewar section only consisting of a direct link to getbig haha

LOL

i am a little confused as to why you are posting this littlemack? you know it will not happen.. the forum, as per big a , is based on the idea of "no" flaming.. it still happens now and then but, they usually get nipped in the bud quickly.. again.. per big a..
do you think calling out iabadman is going to help anything? :confused: .. it will just turn into a pissing match.. i have read the thread in question.. iabadman felt that a phil took a jab at him.. he jabbed back.. but, was also complimentary of phil.. they are grown men and can solve this by phone or pm if they so choose to.. making a whole separate thread about it will not solve anything..

You are right LATS. I have deleted my post. I am not trying to start a flame war in this thread. lol.

But I have to tell you...I still see flame wars as a problem that runs into multiple threads often between the same people.

Last edited:
Good point Mack

littlemack said:
People starting flame wars in threads that have nothing to do with the actual topic of the thread. For instance this...

IABADMAN, you are a very wise person and you know more than most of the people on this board and I have a lot of respect for you, but I think you got just a little too defensive in your response here to Phil. I'm not going to go into who was right or wrong, etc... We all have bad days. I understand this.
I could tell that you were really upset about something else other than that post and your free floating hostilaty lashed out on Phil. Sorry for making an example out of you with this IABADMAN b/c we all have been guilty of this at times. It wasn't even that severe. I know I have been guilty of it. Its just the most recent example I could come up with, but rest assured it happens more than once a week and just about EVERYONE'S guilty of it. Except for Massive G I think. hahaha. I can't remember the last argument you were in. lol. I digress...
The trouble is, it hijacks the thread, and is somewhat disrespectful to the original poster. Same thing happened with the 21 year old kid thread. All of that arguing should have been moved to another forum where the people could have at it(in public as they so chose to do).

This internet stuff is a really funny thing. I think if your going to get into those kinds of arguments, then you should also PM or email your phone number to the other person your arguing with so you can hash it out on the phone or in person. I do this with Phil. lol. If I get pissed off about something, then hell I just pick up the phone and call him and then send him harrasing emails for not answering the phone when I know he's home. hahaha...
And don't count on that stuff ruining our friendship! There are more important things in life than trying to be right all the time. Especially when half the time you are wrong anyway. lol.
Anyway, my point is people argue all the time, whether friends or strangers, and that should be done somewhere else other than in a legitimate thread...

Some people have a hard time expressing themselves with words in type also. Sometimes egos get in the way, especially when some feel that they are better than others. All I want is for people to be able to show respect for each other and keep it impersonal. If anyone, including myself feels uncomfortable here with that way things are going down lately, there are pleanty of other boards out there. Throughout these last 3 months or so, things have gone downhill here quite a bit with myself and interactions with members on here who I feel ooze disrespect or whos egos have blown out of proportion to reality or even moderators who where once my friends who now go behind my back and call me names to my other friends. I do not owe anyone here anything, no one does. If I am not an asset here anymore, I will go to another board where I can be. Happiness is only a click away, and if we are not happy, it is time to reevaluate things.

So Mack

What you wrote that you deleted was not how you honestly felt? Do you feel that you cannot be honest here? Personally, I feel that it was him that took the jab at me, then I responded in kind. SO WHAT????? WHO CARES?? What is this site coming to???

Massive G said:
I say let people go at eahc other as long as the attacks aren't personal and on family.
locked threads get irritating just cause we disagree on AAS doses.
Let people voice their opinions....
I come here to check out some good discussions and then they get lcoked and sink to the bottom...

kids need to see the truth from experience even if it only saves one's life from the madness of chemical insanity..

Define "kids"

Magnum said:
Define "kids"

kid (kĭd) Pronunciation Key
n.

1. A young goat.
2. The young of a similar animal, such as an antelope.
3. The flesh of a young goat.
4. Leather made from the skin of a young goat; kidskin.
5. An article made from this leather.
6. A child.
7. A young person.
1. The flesh of a young goat.
2. Leather made from the skin of a young goat; kidskin.
3. An article made from this leather.
4. A child.
5. A young person.
3. Informal
1. A child.
2. A young person.
4. Slang Pal. Used as a term of familiar address, especially for a young person: Hi, kid! What's up?

:D :ac:ion-sm :ch:eky-sm

Hey LittleMack shut the Fk up... you wanna start some shit im right here buddy bring it on... iv been tired of your sht for months i cant take it anymore, you want a piece of me?!?:mad:

j/k hehe

TooPowerful4u said:
kid (kĭd) Pronunciation Key
n.

1. A young goat.
2. The young of a similar animal, such as an antelope.
3. The flesh of a young goat.
4. Leather made from the skin of a young goat; kidskin.
5. An article made from this leather.
6. A child.
7. A young person.
1. The flesh of a young goat.
2. Leather made from the skin of a young goat; kidskin.
3. An article made from this leather.
4. A child.
5. A young person.
3. Informal
1. A child.
2. A young person.
4. Slang Pal. Used as a term of familiar address, especially for a young person: Hi, kid! What's up?

:D :ac:ion-sm :ch:eky-sm

Smart ass. Drunk again are we. :D

Magnum said:
Define "kids"

sorry how about I change it to "beginner";)
toopow's been spiking his egg nog again...

First of all little mack , say what you want to me [you tend to have alot of negative feelings toward me don't you? No worries bro ,I dont have anything bad to say about you though in return ]..............I am a big boy I can take it ,If I choose to respond back, I will, don't worry...........and like Phil said ,the thing is ,if I don't like it I can just move on to somewhere else [which it looks like I will be anyway ].............I can't believe that I wake up to find this shit still being mentioned or even stirred up .........lol.........I am not going to polute the board with this crap over nothing .I explained myself to Phil and appoligized if he didnt see my point[or intent .....which had no malice to him in the first place] and he isn't letting it go ...........I have always been a supporter of Phils and he knows this , too bad that all just went in the garbage over nothing ........I am sorry he feels attacked .......I really am .....but I am not going to play games here . If I want this to get worked out ,I will just go see the man , I will gladly do so . I am in NY at 2-3 times a year and have many friends / family back there ........it would be easy to go to his gym and straighten this mess out .[ and I am not talking tough guy stuff either .......so dont try to make this something that is not ] But truthfully ,I feel let down by this place . it was once a place that i considered my escape. I could come here to learn ,share ,give advice , help ,and seek support for myself as well . Now it is more like reading the tabloids to me more than anything else...........just a distraction of unimportance in my every day life .............it is sad that has come to that ................Oh well , no big deal ........littlemack and Phil no hard feelings guys , I really didn't have any intentions here but good ones .......take care fellas .....

PHIL HERNON said:
What you wrote that you deleted was not how you honestly felt? Do you feel that you cannot be honest here? Personally, I feel that it was him that took the jab at me, then I responded in kind. SO WHAT????? WHO CARES?? What is this site coming to???

You are right Phil. You got me there. Yes, I do sometimes feel that I cannot be honest here b/c of all the toes I might step on and people I might piss off. I try to be respectfull of others. Especially, when I am not a professional bodybuilder, an amateur bodybuilder, a judge, or a mod. I know my place on this board. An enthusiast. I didn't think it was right for IABADMAN to lash out on you like that. I don't think he meant to, it just came out that way. I know what IABADMAN was trying to prove in his questioning. That people would be surprised if they knew what the pros did. What I don't think he understood is that Phil was saying that KING has invested a LOT of money in this sport to get where he is today and IABADMAN knows better than to ask these kinds of questions. These are the questions that they are asked everyday in the gym, at the shows by their fans, and by enthusiasts of the sport, etc... The people who have been involved with professional bodybuilding KNOW what I'm talking about. The enthusiasts and amatuers do not necessarily know this. My point is, that pros keep trainers like Magnum on salary and as consultants. Its a business. I don't know if the enthusiasts necessarily know this. Especially the youngin's that are 22 or 23 yrs. old who get mad when they are not freely given information that might cost a pro $30k-$40k over the course of several years.

Fortunately you quoted my thread Phil. lol. And like I said, IABADMAN is not the only one who has been guilty of starting a little mini-flame(b/c that's all it was really compared to most flame wars that get out of hand).

I was actually just throwing the idea out there to see what other people thought about it. The trouble is, like I said, a lot of these flame wars start and ruin good threads. Then the good thread is locked and lost forever. Instead, why don't we just delete all the flame responses or move them to their own forum. The real trouble with this is that its probably really hard on the mods and labor intensive when this is a part time gig for them.

Just looking for more opinions from the group...

J

Iabadman said:
First of all little mack , say what you want to me [you tend to have alot of negative feelings toward me don't you? No worries bro ,I dont have anything bad to say about you though in return ]..............I am a big boy I can take it ,If I choose to respond back, I will, don't worry...........and like Phil said ,the thing is ,if I don't like it I can just move on to somewhere else [which it looks like I will be anyway ].............I can't believe that I wake up to find this shit still being mentioned or even stirred up .........lol.........I am not going to polute the board with this crap over nothing .I explained myself to Phil and appoligized if he didnt see my point[or intent .....which had no malice to him in the first place] and he isn't letting it go ...........I have always been a supporter of Phils and he knows this , too bad that all just went in the garbage over nothing ........I am sorry he feels attacked .......I really am .....but I am not going to play games here . If I want this to get worked out ,I will just go see the man , I will gladly do so . I am in NY at 2-3 times a year and have many friends / family back there ........it would be easy to go to his gym and straighten this mess out .[ and I am not talking tough guy stuff either .......so dont try to make this something that is not ] But truthfully ,I feel let down by this place . it was once a place that i considered my escape. I could come here to learn ,share ,give advice , help ,and seek support for myself as well . Now it is more like reading the tabloids to me more than anything else...........just a distraction of unimportance in my every day life .............it is sad that has come to that ................Oh well , no big deal ........littlemack and Phil no hard feelings guys , I really didn't have any intentions here but good ones .......take care fellas .....

I think you need to let this go. Maybe you do not read my posts clearly enough. I said SO WHAT, WHO CARES?? If you need to see me in person to straighten some mess out, then thats what you have to do. I am here year round, I never leave this place.

Iabadman said:

Honestly, I cannot think of one negative thing I've ever said about you IABADMAN. You must be trying to pull my leg here. If I ever did, then I am very sorry. And you are not alone. I think a lot of people here feel like friendships are being ruined over stupid little arguments. IABADMAN, why would you let an argument ruin your friendship with anyone? LATS said we are all grown men here. This applies to recognizing these arguments for what they are...meaningless nonsense that offers nothing good. The IABADMAN I know is wiser than that. So are a few other people on this board who have lost sight of that. Once again. Very sorry for making an example like this. When I get the time I will post some other examples of flames I have started. lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner