over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin Experiment

Mike, did you experience any joint ot tendon discomfort while running it almost a month now i believe?

i am going to start my follistatin at 500 mcg ed and see what happens, got 20 bottles and should get another 2 next week so that should last me 44 days.

got mine from you guys so i will let you know what happens:headbang:

Holy shit! Now this will be a log I will want to see!

Mike, did you experience any joint ot tendon discomfort while running it almost a month now i believe?

No, I haven't. I have heard this stated before, but I have not experienced anything like that.

Sounds good, Mike. Thanx.

i am going to start my follistatin at 500 mcg ed and see what happens, got 20 bottles and should get another 2 next week so that should last me 44 days.

got mine from you guys so i will let you know what happens:headbang:

500 eh... You are not pissing around huh lol. I am very interested in seeing how this works out for you. Are you going to be running anything else with it? If not when was your last cycle? Stats? I guess you will post all this in your thread...No need to hyjack this one...my bad lol

No, I haven't. I have heard this stated before, but I have not experienced anything like that.

Glad to hear your joints are feeling good....I wish I could say the same...my elbows kill me when I work my tri's...Cant even do skulls at the moment....off topic but you have any suggestions for this Mike? Anything to try or take? Thanks bro.

500 eh... You are not pissing around huh lol. I am very interested in seeing how this works out for you. Are you going to be running anything else with it? If not when was your last cycle? Stats? I guess you will post all this in your thread...No need to hijackthis one...my bad lol

yes i will be using other stuff but i will just be adding this after a bit so i will know if this does anything more when i add it.

i am 45 5'5 about 210 now been working out since i was 16 and did my first show at 18. got into some legal trouble in 2003 and couldnt workout really for 2 yrs, was locked up til 05 so just trying to get back to where i was lol.

i will post my own thread once i start, plan on starting next month and yes i will be doing 500 mcg ed, lets see what this shit can do;)

Glad to hear your joints are feeling good....I wish I could say the same...my elbows kill me when I work my tri's...Cant even do skulls at the moment....off topic but you have any suggestions for this Mike? Anything to try or take? Thanks bro.

When it comes to joints, once you start to fuck them up...it gets hard to make a full recovery.

At one point several years ago I could no longer do skulls due to pain...so I just stoppd and haven't done them since. The pain eventually dissipated and hasn't reoccured since.

When it comes to OTC supps, Super Cissus has some research and positive customer feeback behind it. Most Glucosamine/chondroiton supps don't work very well, due to a very low oral bioavailability. Injections with these compounds does help, but not many people are going to be going that route.

I have been asked this question numerous times, but when talking OTC supplementation, there isn't much.

Additionally, the treatment necessitated would depend on the actual problem. When it comes to cartilage issues, any drug which increases collagen production would be helpful, such as GH and Primobolan, for example.

There are some medical treatments available, as well. Most importanty, don't do anything which hurts your joints during training. I know this sounds like common sense...but a lot of people don't follow it. I could see how someone would have a major issue if they were a powerlifter and they couldn't bench, but as a BB'r, no single exercise is indispensable. If it hurts...don't do it...find an alternative.

I wish I could help more.

When it comes to joints, once you start to fuck them up...it gets hard to make a full recovery.

At one point several years ago I could no longer do skulls due to pain...so I just stoppd and haven't done them since. The pain eventually dissipated and hasn't reoccured since.

When it comes to OTC supps, Super Cissus has some research and positive customer feeback behind it. Most Glucosamine/chondroiton supps don't work very well, due to a very low oral bioavailability. Injections with these compounds does help, but not many people are going to be going that route.

I have been asked this question numerous times, but when talking OTC supplementation, there isn't much.

Additionally, the treatment necessitated would depend on the actual problem. When it comes to cartilage issues, any drug which increases collagen production would be helpful, such as GH and Primobolan, for example.

There are some medical treatments available, as well. Most importanty, don't do anything which hurts your joints during training. I know this sounds like common sense...but a lot of people don't follow it. I could see how someone would have a major issue if they were a powerlifter and they couldn't bench, but as a BB'r, no single exercise is indispensable. If it hurts...don't do it...find an alternative.

I wish I could help more.

Thanks for getting back to me bro...I know there is alot of OTC stuff that is "supposed" to work...but doesnt...I just wasnt sure if you actually used anything that might have. I will give the Super Cissus a try...Glucosamine I have used in the past but didnt really feel it worked that well if at all. You are right...alot of ppl will keep training and doing the same exercise that is giving them pain. I cut skulls out...and will in till I feel better....If I cant do them again ever....like you said no big deal..there are many others that work just as well for me.

HGH will be added in the near future!

yes i will be using other stuff but i will just be adding this after a bit so i will know if this does anything more when i add it.

i am 45 5'5 about 210 now been working out since i was 16 and did my first show at 18. got into some legal trouble in 2003 and couldnt workout really for 2 yrs, was locked up til 05 so just trying to get back to where i was lol.

i will post my own thread once i start, plan on starting next month and yes i will be doing 500 mcg ed, lets see what this shit can do;)

Glad to hear you are in a better place bro...5'5 210 is good size...I am looking forward to your thread!!

Use the Super Cissus even before you run Folli, bro. Once on Folli your joints will be at ease. Well, thats what i did.

Use the Super Cissus even before you run Folli, bro. Once on Folli your joints will be at ease. Well, thats what i did.

Thanks bro...any other tips from anyone I would love to hear!! I am not used to pain like this in my joints...maybe it's cause Im getting older lol

Just take joint fuel along with it. Make it consist of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and Collagen. :)

Like I said, if you need to see "my" pics to know folli works...maybe you need to read some more logs.

I know it works, actually i posted pics of it working. I also placed some pretty words above and below the pictures BUT i showed the 12lb gain i made=-) I did the same with des,hmp, and i forget how many other peptides.

Maybe the log is just a place for you to keep mental notes for yourself=-)

Day 30: No additional weight gains since I last weighed myself. I have gained only 2lb in the last 15 days. At this point, it seems apparent, at least in my case, that continuing to dose Folli at 150 mcg/day is not going to continue to result in rapid weight gains.

I know it works, actually i posted pics of it working. I also placed some pretty words above and below the pictures BUT i showed the 12lb gain i made=-) I did the same with des,hmp, and i forget how many other peptides.

Maybe the log is just a place for you to keep mental notes for yourself=-)

Cool...I am glad it worked for you. Sounds like it worked well to...and uh, yes, this log is primarily for me to have a documented record of what I experienced (as I said in the OP)...and I figured if anyone wanted to follow along, they could....so I put it here.

More than anyrhing, I wanted to run it so I could give reliable recommendations on how to run it in my clients. Until someone tries something...we won't know...and I certainly don't want to recommend someting to a client which is a bad idea...or have them end up wasting money. Right now, I would say a 15-20 day run is ideal (at least if they're going to stick with dosages between 100-150 mcg/day), as I have gained maybe .5-1 lb since day 20.

So total weight gained till day 30 about 16lb? Do you think think it will better if Folli be cycled? e.g 3 weeks on 2 weeks off etc?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws