over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin Experiment

total weight gain was 15lbs and u lost 17lbs in 2 days?!!

Atleast he is honest. Sorry to hear about your illness. Hopefully you are back to full health really quick. It will be interesting to see how much weight you put back on when you resume normal eating etc.

Update:

Sorry about the lack of posts recently in this thread. I had to discountinue my run of Follistatin because I ran out! When we ran out of inventory after the sale, there was nothing I could do, but wait. I have been out for several days.

After running out, I figured I would document how well my gains were maintained after discontinuance, but then I got sick about 2 days ago and wasn't able to eat a thing (I tried, but would vomit it up) from Thursaday night until this morning (almost 2 days), which brutally fucked me! LOL.

Needless to say, I lost a bunch of weight....17 lbs, in fact. Certainly, some of this is dehydration (as I drank maybe 24 ounces of total fluid during that time) and glycogen depletion, but no doubt a good portion of this weight is muscle...as a near 2 day fast will fuck anyone.

I am not sure exactly what the plan is after Folli is back in stock (it should be in stock in a few days), but I will update this thread as soonas I know. I am sure I will go back on, but I am getting the itch to start up on some other stuff, in addition to Folistatin, which would alter my original plan to see what would happen with an extensive follistatin run (without changing the variables)...so we'll see.

It happens mike. I hope you are feeling better man, you kbow those gains will come RIGHT back buddy.

I still owe you a pm about my thoughts on peptides and site growth. I posted a pic in my log. My arms were 17" last nov and now are 20, cold flexxed. I definitely think peptides work for site growth:) btw zero seo's ever

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

total weight gain was 15lbs and u lost 17lbs in 2 days?!!

Yes...that's what happens when you don't eat anything for 2 days and only drink about 24 ounces of fluid. If this ever happened to you, you would know.

Yes...that's what happens when you don't eat anything for 2 days and only drink about 24 ounces of fluid. If this ever happened to you, you would know.

I have lost that much in a,weekend .....i couldnt fit much food under the motel room door:(

But seriously, I have puked and shit my brains out with the flu and kost about 10 lbs,in a weekend.

sorry to hear that bro, thanks for being honest about it. we need more people like u to run an honest thread like this.

It happens mike. I hope you are feeling better man, you kbow those gains will come RIGHT back buddy.

I still owe you a pm about my thoughts on peptides and site growth. I posted a pic in my log. My arms were 17" last nov and now are 20, cold flexxed. I definitely think peptides work for site growth:) btw zero seo's ever

I agree with you on peptides and site growth; works well.I am back in action and have re-gained amost all my lost weight already. I threw some SD in there for about a week and that took care of it. At least half of what I lost was simply due to dehydration an glycogen depletion.

I have been there before. It is amazing how much weight you can lose when you can't hold anything down.

Yep.

Its happened to me a few times over the years too. The first time was horrible; it seemed like the end of the world as a young guy trying hard to gain msucle, but now...15 years later...it doesn't bother me much....especially knowing it will all be back in just a week or two.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131