over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For guys that blast and cruise..

Im over hear thinking im pushing the envelope living the cruise life on the dangerous side with my 150 - 200mg test and 35mg trest ace a week.
TRT and cruising are different. you’re on TRT.. you’re basically natural on that dose. But hey your life; your goals..

Hell If I know.. all I know is I cruise on 400mg test and tren E 200 when I feel like I’m getting fatter, and blast when I feel like it. my blasts are not grams of gear though. just enough to grow. I’m 100% diet believer than pushing the dose. So I shove down food.
But things ppl don’t tell you.. more gear; more growth. I compete in classic so I can’t grow more; it don’t make sense to me to lose it to make weight.

Flip the Test and Tren around and that's what I pretty much used as a blast for doing the Nationals. But to be fair, it is men's physique. Damn I am really getting old, 5 years ago, I wouldn't believe this myself, but it was the best I ever did in a comp. and the lowest I ever used.

Was a joke bud. My hrt is 100mg. At 200mg a week im taking twice what i need.

I really could and probably should bump my cruise numbers up a bit.

TRT and cruising are different. you’re on TRT.. you’re basically natural on that dose. But hey your life; your goals..

I just add it in when I want to.. but majority of the time until last year; I took it out for a while

Mind if I ask how old you are and how long you’ve been doing that for? Do you know what your blood markers look like? I love tren but it messes with me bad mentally, just curious how your body responds to it.

Flip the Test and Tren around and that's what I pretty much used as a blast for doing the Nationals. But to be fair, it is men's physique. Damn I am really getting old, 5 years ago, I wouldn't believe this myself, but it was the best I ever did in a comp. and the lowest I ever used.

Oh and this wasn't a shot at you. I used to run way more, and pretty much never cruise unless I was forced to. And really looking back, not accomplishing much. I always thought the low dose guys were bullshit. The last 8 weeks, was my really my first time actually cruising (properly) and I maintained 255lbs (I'm tall so it's not like I'm huge) on TRT. Even got some strength gains. I would never believe it, until I tried it. So I'm starting to see that a lot less is needed to maintain than I thought, and a lot less is needed to make progress.

Blast numbers vary. starting at 400 , 800 mgs highest, and then back down before jumping on trt. This is 6-8 weeks, although ive done five weeks before, it depends on whats going on. I'm more of a fan of get in, get out, get on trt. I've done two weeks at 1200 one time in a blast, thats the highest mgs.

My trt numbers are 70-100 mgs weekly, maybe 120 if pushing it. usually I just keep them at 10 mgs sub-q a day and this works great. this is usually 6-8 weeks, although I have done a 3-4 week trt, then did a transition, into a blast, ramping up slowly, at 250-400 which I guess is considered a blast.

Also classic physique competitor and have every year since 2016 when it came out. (done two bodybuilding shows before this, first one in 2009) so the doses and experimentation has gone up over the past five years.

I suppose this thread somewhat pertains to me.

I do HRT at around 100-150mg Test a week depending on blood levels and sometimes I’ll “blast” by doing a higher dose of test for around 10-16 weeks depending on my results.

Some years ago I’d add in an oral and something like EQ and do a 16 on/ 16 hrt cruise, but now that I’m close to my mid 30’s idk if that’s even something I’ll be interested in doing anymore.

Once I realized that my HRT dose could hold nearly 100% of my muscle, I realized it may be good to just keep that dose for good.

Testosterone at a reasonable dose is a god send tbh. I often see my woman feeling lethargic and say “I wish y’all could do what we do and take something.”

I know there are other factors, but taking T when levels are low enhances all facets of life and I'd recommend it to any healthy male 35-40+.

Low T clinics are everywhere now and Test doesn’t have the bad wrap it did in the early 2000’a which is great to see.

Hell If I know.. all I know is I cruise on 400mg test and tren E 200 when I feel like I’m getting fatter, and blast when I feel like it. my blasts are not grams of gear though. just enough to grow. I’m 100% diet believer than pushing the dose. So I shove down food.
But things ppl don’t tell you.. more gear; more growth. I compete in classic so I can’t grow more; it don’t make sense to me to lose it to make weight.

Try going down to 10-15mg of TE ED or EOD and get bloods done. That Test dose combined with an extended period on Tren is going to destroy your lipids.

Cruise most of the year and increase doses whilst adding in either Nandrolone, Primo, EQ or Masteron depending on goals for 6-8 weeks, once or maximum twice per year.

its 2020, the words blasting, cruising, cycle are lame :giggle:, also when members still say cd's, ridiculous. like your all set if you say the word cd and not steroids, very safe lol

I'm usually just 100-250mg/wk of test enanthate all year (sub-q) because I've been so effin' inconsistent with training the last ...oh lets say the last 5 or more years:(

I'm almost 44 soon, so I don't really push it much, except maybe when leaning up some. Last year during the winter months I added in 300mg/wk of NPP (100mg m/w/f) and I was as big as almost anybody in my gym, except for a dozen or so guys. NPP at low doses makes me feel great.

Usually, ugh...it's been awhile, for summer or leaning up (I don't compete), I'll just do the usual test/tren stack with maybe Mast prop, and maybe an oral for a month or two. Then back to most of the year just sub-q test. My dosages now compared to the earlier 2000's are WAY lower. I hold muscle easier now that i'm older...well, and fat too, lol.

I'm almost 44 soon, so I don't really push it much, except maybe when leaning up some. Last year during the winter months I added in 300mg/wk of NPP (100mg m/w/f) and I was as big as almost anybody in my gym, except for a dozen or so guys. NPP at low doses makes me feel great.

you would think Deca causes more sexual sides than NPP ,since NPPs in and out in a lot shorter time, right?

I generally only compete in one show a year so I’ll “blast” through my prep.
I don’t run anything higher than TRT with a little HGH year round , I don’t want to get any bigger or try to maintain any more mass than I have.

I don't compete but this is what I tend to do.
My blast consist on maybe 1 oral and 3 compounds and 3-4iu gh.
I very rarely go over 300mgs of each compound a week. When I run this it is usually the beginning to middle of summer.
The rest of the year it is usually test p and npp and 150/200mg a week of test/npp and 2iu daily.

I've found on the low doses I maintain very well and my strength is still above average. Just have to watch diet more closely.

I don't compete but this is what I tend to do.
My blast consist on maybe 1 oral and 3 compounds and 3-4iu gh.
I very rarely go over 300mgs of each compound a week. When I run this it is usually the beginning to middle of summer.
The rest of the year it is usually test p and npp and 150/200mg a week of test/npp and 2iu daily.

I've found on the low doses I maintain very well and my strength is still above average. Just have to watch diet more closely.
I have a full panel of blood work I will be posting this weekend from running low doses for 1.5 years.

its 2020, the words blasting, cruising, cycle are lame :giggle:, also when members still say cd's, ridiculous. like your all set if you say the word cd and not steroids, very safe lol

lol just realized how long ago it was that these/words/concepts first really came into play.
aparently the length of the blast cruise has been adjusted accordingly. lol
someone could have been born around that time and now applying the methodology! lol

CD's,lol. That always made me laugh. It is kinda like when guys would post on the boards that they have a friend that was using steroids and needed advice, etc.

CD's,lol. That always made me laugh. It is kinda like when guys would post on the boards that they have a friend that was using steroids and needed advice, etc.

“my cd’s landed” lol. No one knows what that means!!! Haha. I remember my uncles use to use the word cycle in 1987, I can’t help but laugh when I hear that word in 2020. Or maybe it’s because my whole life is a cycle lol and I don’t use it:oops:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws