For the TRT fellas.....Testosterone Undecanoate

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Anybody run this??? Never thought of running this but shit, 1 shot every 3 months sounds nice....

Maybe once a week would work. The ester is heavy so you would need to recalculate your dosage before starting it.

I do believe I will continue on with Test E everyday but I have also been tempted by the undecanoate too. I never tried it though because the downside to messing up my TRT was worse to me than the benefit of injecting less.

You can try it , but to be sure to check your testosterone panels every two weeks. Just to see where it peaks and your e2.

Maybe once a week would work. The ester is heavy so you would need to recalculate your dosage before starting it.

I do believe I will continue on with Test E everyday but I have also been tempted by the undecanoate too. I never tried it though because the downside to messing up my TRT was worse to me than the benefit of injecting less.
I agree or the whole dose around 6 weeks, but you need to monitor your blood regularly ... Daily TEST E pins for me the best way.

I once tried Test U but it didnt work well. I used to inject it once weekly at a dose of 150mg, but somehow after a couple of weeks it feels like a cycle. Not sure if my body doesnt clear it at the same rate as enanthate/cyp or its just something else, end of story is I always ended up not feeling well like my test levels accumulated so much that I was literally doing a cycle.

Undecanoate doesnt work for me.

I once tried Test U but it didnt work well. I used to inject it once weekly at a dose of 150mg, but somehow after a couple of weeks it feels like a cycle. Not sure if my body doesnt clear it at the same rate as enanthate/cyp or its just something else, end of story is I always ended up not feeling well like my test levels accumulated so much that I was literally doing a cycle.

Undecanoate doesnt work for me.
For one, the dose of 150 mg/wk is way too high for TRT. You need around 100 mg/wk only.

2nd, the half life is 33.9 days! So by taking 150 mg/wk, you were allowing the hormone to build up in your blood stream. So weekly injections only allow for about 20% of the half life. So after only 1 week, about 135 mg of the hormone would still be in your body when you inject another 150 mg. It will build up fast. So after the seconde injection you could have as much as 285 mg in you I think. Anyhow, you need to wait longer in between shots and inject a much smaller dose.

On paper testosterone undecanoate sounds really good. Not sure why doctors in the US dont use it. Maybe because if you get levels too high, it takes a long time to get them back down to a healthy level? I read that it is used in Europe sometimes. Maybe someone on here has experience with it and can tell us a healthy TRT schedule for it.

I once tried Trenbolone enanthate and had the problem of it building up in my system. I was used to dosing the prop ester. I felt like shit on the long ester Tren, probably because I was simply taking too high a dose.

Anybody run this??? Never thought of running this but shit, 1 shot every 3 months sounds nice....
Half life is about 34 days for undecanoate. Cypionate has a half life of 8 days.

I inject my scrpit test cyp once every 7 days and do well with that, and it has a half life of 8 days.

So you might be able to reason that you could inject testosterone undecanoate once every 30 days or so, and have a healthy level. So monthly shots.

Perhaps the shots should be given at around the time when the 1st half life is reached, that way the testosterone level doesnt get too low. Once it builds up some, the level would never even reach half.

If you inject undeconate E4-5 days that's like injecting Cyp ED lol.

It'll probably take a loooong time for your bloods go stabilize

►►►Check My Sponsor Thread

^^^hey brother ..actually; i've gotten excellent feedback on this stuff ..it's great!!

..the usual TRT doses i hear range from 50 to 100mg/wk once a week (..or 50mg 2x/wk) ..which is a tiny 0.20-0.40units on a slin pin with TEST-U dosed @250mg/mL

►i def would NOT recommend dosing it like Bayer "Nebido" tells you to (..1000mg every 10-14wks)

..i just got a 10-pack of out TEST-U 250 myself & will be using it after my winter-blast to cruise ..like last year

^^^originally; i kinda stumbled across it using our HEXADEX450 which contains 165mg of TEST-U
..i noticed that after this stuff rolls-on (..& it doesn't take long with 3x/wk injections)
..it was alot more potent than other Sustanons or TEST-BLENDs ◄i attribute that to the UNDECANOATE ester compounding on top of itself

^^^now i absolutely love the stuff!!!!!

PS ..do yourself a favor & consider the feedback from guys that have used it ..& remember that the guys "theorize" bc they are "guessing" about it

(..i say that with all due respect)

This script is 750 mg the first dose, then another 750 mg after 4 weeks. Then it is 750 mg every 10 weeks. Apparently, this works good for TRT.

Kinda like how my endo wanted me to do cyp once every 2 weeks and I demanded to do it once a week and cut my dose in half. He wanted me to do 200 mg/2 weeks.

If you were to do the undecanoate every 4 weeks instead of 10, then that would be a dose of around 300 mg once a month.

That's bullshit. I've been using it for a decade now. You have to inj 1ml per week to keep the blood levels steady.

Half life is about 34 days for undecanoate. Cypionate has a half life of 8 days.

I inject my scrpit test cyp once every 7 days and do well with that, and it has a half life of 8 days.

So you might be able to reason that you could inject testosterone undecanoate once every 30 days or so, and have a healthy level. So monthly shots.

Perhaps the shots should be given at around the time when the 1st half life is reached, that way the testosterone level doesnt get too low. Once it builds up some, the level would never even reach half.

My doc has me inject cyp every 4 days, bloods on injection day, and he determines the ‘high’ by dividing by two as peak levels, so says he, are two days post injection. I feel no different 4 days vs 7 days, plus it’s easier to remember.

Don’t think I could do small doses every day but do believe on it’s legitimacy.

My doc has me inject cyp every 4 days, bloods on injection day, and he determines the ‘high’ by dividing by two as peak levels, so says he, are two days post injection. I feel no different 4 days vs 7 days, plus it’s easier to remember.

Don’t think I could do small doses every day but do believe on it’s legitimacy.
I get by just fine doing cyp once a week. Twice is better but I don't want to mess with it and my doctor is against it. I ruffled his feathers going to just once a week rather than once every 2 weeks.

I'm like you with the the frequency. No way I want to inject every day the rest of my life.

Since going to microdosimg every day I've never had a reason to need anything longer , I could probably get by with prop with no issues but being it's 100mg I'd need to take more (volume wise per shot) and it's not cheaper.

If I were in a situation where I needed to travel or not be able to take my normal schedule doses then I'd probably look into something longer acting but having a script I've never had an issue traveling with it.

A few guys I know that works off shore and don't have a script use it because they are without access for 14-28 days at a time.

For one, the dose of 150 mg/wk is way too high for TRT. You need around 100 mg/wk only.

2nd, the half life is 33.9 days! So by taking 150 mg/wk, you were allowing the hormone to build up in your blood stream. So weekly injections only allow for about 20% of the half life. So after only 1 week, about 135 mg of the hormone would still be in your body when you inject another 150 mg. It will build up fast. So after the seconde injection you could have as much as 285 mg in you I think. Anyhow, you need to wait longer in between shots and inject a much smaller dose.

What is the termination half life? not the 33.9 half life.

I read that it is used in Europe sometimes.
It's the ONLY injectable testosterone available in much of Europe. Here in Sweden it's the only test available.

I've used it because I got it off an HRT patient who doesn't like it. So he sold his amps and bought enanthate off the black market instead. Many here like a script to have in situations where you might be tested and need an alibi for high T levels. I never did blood work on it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131