over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What test lvl for scripted trt?

My pcp did mine and I was in the 300s so she wrote a script and insurance picked up the tab. But they only pay for a month at a time for some reason and I have a $10 copay, each 1ml bottle is 10.80 from walgreens so even without insurance it would be 21.60 a month. I get 200mg every 2 weeks. That being said why not hit the sponsor section as only trt clinics will prescribe 200mg/wk. Initially in my area they are $300 sum after that they cost $100 a month after testing and what and that covers scripts. I personally still pick up my script but I really don't know why, I am there anyway I guess. I do sometimes forget when the script runs out and don't get it a month here.n there.

I was referred to a urologist for trt. I was unhappy with the mail trt program out of FL. I brought in my scripts and urologist wrote me the same script then ran blood panel. Dr told me insurance wouldn’t cover it but 2yrs now copay is covering my test.
Downside is my PCP doesn’t like me on trt and blames my elevated H&H and anything else in my yearly physical on trt.
Bc PCPs are the bottom of the barrel for doctors. IMO they are the laziest and least informed of all docs, I’d take a Nurse Practitioner over a pcp if she has any experience outside the PCP field. An ER nurse knows dramatically more than a great pcp.

I know a urologist in MA if you are around there that will treat the symptoms more so than the numbers. When I saw him I was just under 400 total T and je told me numbers are only a small part of the story, how you feel is what matters most. Now he won't prescribe more than 200mg a week but it is covered by insurance. He is a solid guy.

My levels were 49 and my urologist prescribed me 200mg every 2 weeks. Puts my level between 800-1000 a week after injection. I need them to prescribe me weekly shots, because the every 2 weeks isn’t working. I feel like shit by time I’m ready for another shot

My levels were 49 and my urologist prescribed me 200mg every 2 weeks. Puts my level between 800-1000 a week after injection. I need them to prescribe me weekly shots, because the every 2 weeks isn’t working. I feel like shit by time I’m ready for another shot
Do you do your own shots? just split the dose and do half each week.

Yup. Exactly what I do. Prescribed to take one shot every 2 weeks, but they don't know if you are doing that. I just prefer to take .25ml slin pin shots twice a week

I’ve done that as well and it just doesn’t seem to be enough. Low energy, lack of sex drive, and mental fog. Im making an appointment to see what can be done about this. If they don’t want to listen, I will find another doctor

Long ago i went to a Uro at a university hospital. I had previous test showing levels around 400 but he didn't care and paid no attention to the tests i brought along and wrote me a script just from my symptoms and gave me paperwork to get a blood test.

Yup. Exactly what I do. Prescribed to take one shot every 2 weeks, but they don't know if you are doing that. I just prefer to take .25ml slin pin shots twice a week
Or just buy another bottle take what you want and drop it a month before labs.

Or just buy another bottle take what you want and drop it a month before labs.
Yeah that's exactly what I do. I love it because it forces me to keep my blasts to ~20 weeks since I need to get bloods every 6 months

My PCP was my initial prescriber. I had come off everything years ago and my levels were still bottomed out, so he put me on it with insurance picking up the tab. I've since switched to a urologist who is a lot more knowledgeable and looks at more than just the numbers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131