mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those of you that have run tren without test base...

phoenix2

Registered
Alone or with others anabolics. I'm not trying to argue if it's good, safe or not. I just want to hear your experiences about. Dosage, lenght of cycle, effects on physique, gains, sides and so on.

I tried running Tren without test and ended up getting Tren dick. I added test into the mix and got back to normal a couple of weeks later.

i did 50mg a day tren only back in 2006 gained 2 pounds a week and was leaner after 4 weeks than before i started.
still jerked off daily, never had any problems except instant hair loss.

Haven’t run tren in a very long time. When I did it was only a replacement dose of test of about 250 MG‘s per week with 475mg Tren, is what I think it worked out to for the tren. Used caber and never had any issues or side effects that others complain about. No night sweats, anxiety whatever. Great cycle. I used the Tren at the end of a longer cycle of EQ, only 8-10wks I think.

I tried 200mg of Test paired with 800mg Tren E as an experiment. Lasted about 3 weeks though. My dick shriveled up to the size of a toddler dick. That was enough to scar me for life! And it goes without saying my dick was useless too. I quickly injected 1g of some Test Prop to counter act the negative effects.

Literally within 4hrs of my test prop injection my dick was back to its normal glorious size! By the following morning I was able to get hard again.

I don’t ever wanna see my dick shrivel up like that ever again!!!!!!!!!! I would advise you to not do it if you’re in any sort of relationship.

Cage

i did 50mg a day tren only back in 2006 gained 2 pounds a week and was leaner after 4 weeks than before i started.
still jerked off daily, never had any problems except instant hair loss.
I did the same, using tren pellets. I didnt gain that much weight, but got noticeable leaner and more vascular. Strength went way up. I too had no issues with sexual performance. I also lost no hair.

Blood pressure got high, that was the big side effect I noticed.

id give it a try, be interested to see the results, worse case add in some test. never had dick problems from tren or deca.

It seems that (as for everything) there are mixed feedback. It would have been interesting if people who experienced tren dick had added masteron or proviron to cover the "dht side" of test. Tren doesn't aromatize so eventually without test estrogens go very low, which leads to a bunch of sides, but i doubt "tren dick" is due to lack of aromatization and estrogens. Very low estrogens levels can cause a loss of libido, but not a "limp dick". I think that have more to do with tren activating in some manner PGR receptors and DHT counteracts the progestogenic activity. So no test = no DHT = more progestogenic sides.

I did the same, using tren pellets. I didnt gain that much weight, but got noticeable leaner and more vascular. Strength went way up. I too had no issues with sexual performance. I also lost no hair.

Blood pressure got high, that was the big side effect I noticed.
Did those pellets have estrogen mixed in with them?

I ran 75mg component TH daily many many moons ago when sources were hard to come by, snail mail everything…took months to get.

I got no time for this….went to the co op and got implants and away we go lol

Did those pellets have estrogen mixed in with them?
Hell no. There were 2 types. Some had it and I stayed far away from those.

Component TH didn’t. There was another, that did
That's what I was buying. Couldn't remember the name. There was another brand I bought too, and it was only tren.

Fucking tren dick. I remember getting back together with my hottest GF ever and I was running Tren/test and no response from that fucker. I did look my best physically but my dick looked like a softy needle dick. I have nightmares about letting her down that night.......

Fucking tren dick. I remember getting back together with my hottest GF ever and I was running Tren/test and no response from that fucker. I did look my best physically but my dick looked like a softy needle dick. I have nightmares about letting her down that night.......
Weird how some have so many problems. I never had that and my sex drive was through the roof. That's on tren alone too.

Hell no. There were 2 types. Some had it and I stayed far away from those.
Synovex. With the Estro in it it was crazy strong. My lifts and my weight shot through the roof. Strongest I’ve ever been.
When I was young I did tren alone with no ill effects. To be fair I had a fair amount of natural test still pumping and my tren dose was low. At almost 40 now I wouldn’t dare try it again. Tren gives me more side affects than it ever did even at a low dose. Maybe I just classify the side effects differently. Angry used to be fuel to lift more but now it’s a deterrent to my normal family and work life, etc

The worst libido crash I ever had was EQ no test. I was dating the best looking woman of my whole life….pecker was useless. For MONTHS.

Don’t judge me. I was young and dumb

started happening to me a few months ago with my gf and she is beautiful , prami first day instant fix , never again without prami or dostinex

I had read somewhere that they did but I wasn't aware there were two types.
There was someone that put together a kit to convert the pellets and separate out the estrogen. I never used those because I was nervous some estrogen would get through. I did buy kits for the pure tren pellets, and there was what they called the "magic solution" in there. It would dissolve the pellets and then you could filter out the binders.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws