over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

freak of nature (Ramy) against physique prettyboy

You signed up to a STEROID message board to say that stoopid shit?

Agreed, thanks....same thing on MD people wineing about," drugs, too big,ugly"
that's what people want to see FREAKS.....I can go to my gym or the beach to see someone that look like 80's bodybuilders like fucking frank Zane.....

Ramy is the next generation...There is NO superheavy that can compete with him and barring any injuries I believe he will be the first to ever step into competition over 400lbs!

Ramy is the next generation...There is NO superheavy that can compete with him and barring any injuries I believe he will be the first to ever step into competition over 400lbs!

This is at 352lbs...

Attachments

• 10897122_871406469577999_7797907197174689387_n.jpg
    10897122_871406469577999_7797907197174689387_n.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,086
You signed up to a STEROID message board to say that stoopid shit?

Bro how is what I said stupid, by the way stoopid is incorrect English and you called me stupid?

What I posted is my opinion so I guess in your book a member that posted an opinion other than yours is stupid?

I have been doing this since 1992 so I do know a thing or two.

This is in no way a flame but instead an answer to your post.

Enjoy your Memorial weekend.

Edit: not in the mood to go back and forth with NYducati so im just gonna delete my post

Last edited:
Ramy is amazeballs, but I don't see him ever having the symmetry or flow to take the Olympia. Those quads just overpower the rest of his physique and his upper body has an unnatural appearance that just looks wrong compared to guys like Cedric, Rhoden, Heath, etc. Just my opinion.

Ramy is amazeballs, but I don't see him ever having the symmetry or flow to take the Olympia. Those quads just overpower the rest of his physique and his upper body has an unnatural appearance that just looks wrong compared to guys like Cedric, Rhoden, Heath, etc. Just my opinion.

" no symmetry and flow" so I guess 2 guys named Dorian Yates and jay cutlar had wonderful flow?.....I think they won 1-2 shows....they both had the waist line of pregnant woman.....they would have killed to have ramy's shoulder to waist ratio, not to metion his quads

3C9xrNyKZE

Who wants to look like that? BB'ers are less than 1% and will ALWAYS be considered freaks by the 99%.

Since when one's life should be governed according to what's mainstream? :rolleyes:

Following that reasoning, everyone should be aiming for a men's physique type of body simply cause it's more acceptable and please others' eyes...

Sorry, but what matters when you're engaging in whatever activity you choose to, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody, is you'll enjoy it and it'll make you feel good... and for some it means being extremely massive, even if it's judged laughable or "ugly" by your and 99% of the population's standards.

:cool:

Since when one's life should be governed according to what's mainstream? :rolleyes:

Following that reasoning, everyone should be aiming for a men's physique type of body simply cause it's more acceptable and please others' eyes...

Sorry, but what matters when you're engaging in whatever activity you choose to, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody, is you'll enjoy it and it'll make you feel good... and for some it means being extremely massive, even if it's judged laughable or "ugly" by your and 99% of the population's standards.

I am amazed how members take my OPINION out of content. I am merely stating my OPINION and that is it.

I respect today's BB'ers for attaining Muscle mass that was unattainable a few years ago , although IMHO they are butt ugly.

Where did I say that bb'ers should attain physiques that the main stream accepts?

If you viewed the two photos of Flex and levrone they are FAR from what the general public views as acceptable.

Guys get real this is my personal opinion nothing more and nothing less.

This is at 352lbs...

I couldn't even imagine what it would feel like to live inside that body for a day, it must be a chore to complete even the simplest tasks, moving around. I just went to youtube and typed in big ramy running, curious to see what that looks like lol, it wasn't there. He's an absolute specimen and genetic marvel but i'll admit his longevity scares me, that's a lotta human being.

Saw this in facebook and didn't see it on PM yet so thought id share in here instead of make a 50th Ramy thread lol but dude jus keeps gettin freakier !

Attachments

• 10404254_1012003902178146_3599033061460444752_n.jpg
    10404254_1012003902178146_3599033061460444752_n.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,540
FINALLY! I think Ramy is finally dially in. Conditioning in his delts arms and quads. Deeper cuts and more striations and he will be unbeatable!

I have to agree with your reasoning. Even though I look like a physique guy, I never try to please someone else. I do this for me. Keeps me driven even at 55. I have always did things for my personal satisfaction. I am more driven in life if I earned it, not by what others think.

Couldn't look like ramy anyway...just sayin :cool:

IMO why would anybody want to?.. there is nothing aesthetic about him... Unless your objective is to look like a freak....which really is what it comes down to in BB these days

Saw this in facebook and didn't see it on PM yet so thought id share in here instead of make a 50th Ramy thread lol but dude jus keeps gettin freakier !

Did it say what he weighs in this pic?

that "pretty boy" is bigger than most of the guys on here. so what're u sayin about the members here?
i hate seeing ramy's pics, guys just a comic book superhero.
i wonder how many guys here who are a lean 230-250 look at these pics, then see themselves and think, damn, im a skinny twerp!
makes me feel tiny. hell, he makes most bb'ers look tiny.
that size impresses the men, but the other guy is a chick magnet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131