over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Frontload EQ?

travo85

Registered
Ok so I got my hands on some EQ recently. I was gonna run it with prop and winny. My question is, since ur supposed to take EQ for so long (12-16 weeks) should I Frontload EQ for a couple of weeks and then start on the prop (and winny towards the middle of cycle) or should I just start the prop/EQ for 8 weeks...start winny at week 4...then after the 8 weeks, finish the last 4 weeks with just EQ/win?...if that makes any sense.

any time I ever front loaded anything it made me feel like shit , I'd just be patient

any time I ever front loaded anything it made me feel like shit , I'd just be patient

So u would just start the EQ the same time as the prop? Then just run the prop for 8 and do the EQ for 12+. I have heard that EQ shuts some ppls libido down. This is my first time running it so I am trying to figure out what I should expect.

EQ is one of those that I could fronload without feeling like crap, so you cuold do some but be conservative. If youre going to run say 500 mg EQ/week I would run 750 mg/week for the first 2 weeks and that will speed it up a bit and also be safer for you. Keep in mine EQ as well as test and most AAS will rais your hematocrit so keep an eye on it by at least getting a CBC done at the very END of your cycle to see how high it got, and that will serve as a guide for your future usage.

EQ is one of those that I could fronload without feeling like crap, so you cuold do some but be conservative. If youre going to run say 500 mg EQ/week I would run 750 mg/week for the first 2 weeks and that will speed it up a bit and also be safer for you. Keep in mine EQ as well as test and most AAS will rais your hematocrit so keep an eye on it by at least getting a CBC done at the very END of your cycle to see how high it got, and that will serve as a guide for your future usage.

I think its a good idea for guys to go donate a pint of blood before a cycle just to lower the RBC a bit.
EQ cranks my blood pressure though the roof quick , in 4-5 weeks i can feel it and with oth things involved ill get nose bleeds

Ok cool thanks. I'm def gonna get blood work done at the end of the cycle. I never thought about donating blood before I start tho. Maybe I'll give it a shot. As for the front loading I think I may just hold off and start everything at the same time. Seems to be the overall advice.

Appreciate the advice. I'm just gonna start it all up Monday and see how much of a difference EQ makes. I know the gains arent anything crazy, I'm looking more for lean gains and vascularity.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear