over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funny thing happened in the gym today!

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
I have a customer who comes in from out of town when he is here. Pretty big boy, about 6' 1 maybe 6' 2". But he is carrying a bit of fat........ (like me) LOL. But he comes in and weighs himself each time. Hits the scale at around 260-270. He does tend to strut around the gym like he is the Shit, but like I said does not carry much definition.

So today he is in here on his cell phone continually, does a set, talks, walks (struts) around in circles and then does another set. He spends a long time in the gym and not very productive with his training. So today Phidias goes in for a shower and comes Strolling in with a towel wrapped around him, no shirt and parades around the gym in front of this guy who basically thought he was the biggest guy here!! LOL Well Phidias makes a point of taking his time in front of the mirror. To me it became painfully obvious what he was doing!
The other guy was getting in an eyeful and moved to the other end of the gym. I was laughing under my breath because I knew what Phidias was up to and it was funny as hell. A guy like Phidias with his shirt off can make anyone feel inadequate!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Good one Phidias. Great timing too!

And BTW, he made a point not so long ago about me not being the biggest guy in the gym that he was................................well I would say he has changed his mind about that now!!! LOLOL;) :D

thats classic hahahahahaha

way to put him in his place phidias :p

I have a customer who comes in from out of town when he is here. Pretty big boy, about 6' 1 maybe 6' 2". But he is carrying a bit of fat........ (like me) LOL. But he comes in and weighs himself each time. Hits the scale at around 260-270. He does tend to strut around the gym like he is the Shit, but like I said does not carry much definition.

So today he is in here on his cell phone continually, does a set, talks, walks (struts) around in circles and then does another set. He spends a long time in the gym and not very productive with his training. So today Phidias goes in for a shower and comes Strolling in with a towel wrapped around him, no shirt and parades around the gym in front of this guy who basically thought he was the biggest guy here!! LOL Well Phidias makes a point of taking his time in front of the mirror. To me it became painfully obvious what he was doing!
The other guy was getting in an eyeful and moved to the other end of the gym. I was laughing under my breath because I knew what Phidias was up to and it was funny as hell. A guy like Phidias with his shirt off can make anyone feel inadequate!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Good one Phidias. Great timing too!

What is wrong with Phidas? How can the woman do their workouts, with him walking around half naked?:D :p :D

Funny story! Its one thing to be a peacock if you really have it (I guess)… another when you really don't :D I like that stealth approach. Good one Phidias!

Friggin hilarious!!

Phidias you are such a gym bully:p I am sure you did it with grace, tact and were elegant about :D A site to have seen for sure

I would have just walked out even in my weakened state (extremely un-Phidias like) and just dropped the towel to claim my throne as the "Biggest Man". LOL

That was good, only because of his previous statements.

I love it when arrogant people get put in their place.

Good for Phidias.

Let me get this straight though....he came out in the gym with a towel wrapped around his waist? Old Fella are you sure he wasn't just trying to get the guy's attention...uh...he is from FRANCE! Lol. Just kidding, just kidding.

Those damn Frenchmen.

Last edited:
Good One Oldfella

Good for Phidias.

Let me get this straight though....he came out in the gym with a towel wrapped around his waist? Old Fella are you sure he wasn't just trying to get the guy's attention...uh...he is from FRANCE! Lol. Just kidding, just kidding.

Those damn Frenchmen.

I would bet a years salary that you have opened up in the view of a gym bully or two in your time Jethro. Hell, probly every time you walk into Golds without even meaning to do it you make some dudes shrink up.

Good for Phidias.

Those damn Frenchmen.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p

classic!

those are the ones that usually have kankles and bench press 5 days a week.

I have a few of those at my gym.

My god that is soo funny!! Yes, the chubby guys that think they are powerlifters, lol. And they will wear a tank top everywhere no matter how damn cold it is outside.

the chubby ones are funny the scrawny ones are funnier. i would have loved to see the look on that dudes face to funny. you ever think bout keeping a video camera with you in the gym to film gym oddities lol?:D

Well Phidias makes a point of taking his time in front of the mirror.

:eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

C'mon Dale, I was just doing my hair :eek: ... and since I'm not exactly what you could call "bald" LOL it took me quite some time... that's the only reason it lasted for so long!!! :D

Now you may ask yourself why the hell I was doing it half-naked in the middle of the gym! :eek: Well, simply cause the light is better than in the locker room... the reflection of the sun rays on my beautiful mullet is just someting I can't seem to get tired of. :p ;)

But I have to admit that guy had been pissing me off since the first time I saw him, always looking at Oldfella's gym members with that arrogant and stupid little smile... :rolleyes:

And since words would have had zero effects on that primate, I just chose to speak the only language he could understand... showing him that even if you're King Kong in your zoo, there's always a bigger and better built gorilla somewhere else...

Of course I patiently would have waited in my shower had that guy happened to be looking better than me... LMAO! :D

:eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

C'mon Dale, I was just doing my hair :eek: ... and since I'm not exactly what you could call "bald" LOL it took me quite some time... that's the only reason it lasted for so long!!! :D

Now you may ask yourself why the hell I was doing it half-naked in the middle of the gym! :eek: Well, simply cause the light is better than in the locker room... the reflection of the sun rays on my beautiful mullet is just someting I can't seem to get tired of. :p ;)

But I have to admit that guy had been pissing me off since the first time I saw him, always looking at Oldfella's gym members with that arrogant and stupid little smile... :rolleyes:

And since words would have had zero effects on that primate, I just chose to speak the only language he could understand... showing him that even if you're King Kong in your zoo, there's always a bigger and better built gorilla somewhere else...

Of course I patiently would have waited in my shower had that guy happened to be looking better than me... LMAO! :D

Holy shit, Phidias....everything you wrote is funny! Intelligent people definitely have it over everyone in the humor department. :cool: :D

Holy shit, Phidias....everything you wrote is funny! Intelligent people definitely have it over everyone in the humor department. :cool: :D
I actually do wish I had some video footage of the whole thing, you guys would have laughed your asses off. Just facial expressions alone would have been enough. The "I'm the shit" look to the "Holy shit!!" look. Priceless I tell you!

Attachments

• pics.gif
    pics.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 253

Ok Sassy, next time I have a shower, which is basically in one week or two... Oldfella is cheap on water you know... I can only wash my hands once a day :eek: :eek: :D , I'll ask him to take some pics. :)

Btw do you want me to leave my towel on, or can I get rid of that useless and ugly piece of cotton? ;)

Shit I've always thought you were funnier than me, JT... does that make you smarter too? :confused: :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131