over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GABA stimulates GH 400%

Interesting. Would one possibly use it post workout and then again at bed time? Wondering what a good dosage looks like? Typically I just use MK but I wonder if this would work relatively well without water retention.

theres a study somewhere that showed five grams gaba elevated gh 500 times normal growth hormone level, only for about thirty minutes

30 minutes. damn. thats a letdown.

I can say I never noticed any real results from it. Better off with somethi I like mk677. That stuff fills me out in no time plus a quick bump in strength.

Gaba is good for sleeping, but it can't touch MK….never will.

GABA cannot Cross the blood brain barrier but picamilon can which should make it far more effective

Last edited:
GABA is strange. I noticed after ingesting it I feel like I can't catch my breath for a second and it goes away. The tingling last a bit but it knocks me out. It give the user pronounced dreams.

Flushing and shortness of breath for about 30 minutes is common with gram+ doses. Start with 500-750mg and work up to avoid. All the natural GH releasers are similar to GHRP's in that they give these one-off pulse enhancements. Properly timed may be of some benefit but taking once a day I would not expect a whole lot, just like I would not expect much from once a day dosing of say 50mcg of Ipam or GHRP6/2.

It would be interesting to see a l-lysine/arginine pyroglutamate/gaba/L-dopa/hup-a dosed at the study doses pre-cardio in the AM, then empty stomach pre-training and then say empty stomach pre-bed for six months. Done this way maybe it would work well but man at that point just use MK or peps or GH and save a major pain in the ass supplement protocol. lol

I don't see how it works if it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier. With a bunch of gaba floating around peripherally, but little on the CNS I think you can get some weird effects. I took it and felt weak, tired, and sick after a few days. I take clonazepam, I wonder if there is growth hormone benefit from that, or baclofen, phenibut, gabapentin, etc. If benzos and taking it supplementary increases GH, shouldn't heavy drinking increase it? Then there are the opiods. They have a reputation for increasing GH. Can kratom do that?

with gaba I take it every so often, not everyday, or tolerance seems to build. it works well before bed after not eating anything at least an hour before bed.

as far as kratom, i havent seen any studies. It sure seems to cause relaxation

with gaba I take it every so often, not everyday, or tolerance seems to build. it works well before bed after not eating anything at least an hour before bed.

as far as kratom, i havent seen any studies. It sure seems to cause relaxation
Depends with Kratom. Small doses (less than 3grams) actually provide a pretty decent energy boost. Larger doses are supposed to be the relaxing/depressing dosage range.

I don't buy it. gaba would be a shitload cheaper than GH. This is just another study they come up with to produce mareting. like how Arganine is a big booster of HGH as well. Its a big waste of money when it comes to HGH results. just stick with what we know works.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131