over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Generics vs Pharmacy HGH - igf-1 levels

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
I know we have people that have taken both and most say there is a huge difference in terms of pharmacy vs Generics, even if you have good generics and its not even close.

my question is what is it that is not even close lol?

i am confused how this can be if both increase igf-1 levels in equal amounts. am i missing something? how is pfizer hgh at 4iu different than a good generic GH if both produce same igf-1 levels and hgh serum levels and increase in fasting glucose.

some say the only difference is in the impurities and that they notice less side affects with real HGH but that doesn't mean its better at lipolysis or growth, just more tolerable for some. if you can tolerate the side affects of a good generic than there is no difference?

is there something else i am missing?

Broederick always mentioned HGH is HGH, the only reason why pharmacy HGH costs more is really due to the shipping and handling care/overhead which they pass onto the end customer.

I never noticed a difference, but I also don’t think I used a high enough amount for long enough to truly tell.

I know we have people that have taken both and most say there is a huge difference in terms of pharmacy vs Generics, even if you have good generics and its not even close.

my question is what is it that is not even close lol?

i am confused how this can be if both increase igf-1 levels in equal amounts. am i missing something? how is pfizer hgh at 4iu different than a good generic GH if both produce same igf-1 levels and hgh serum levels and increase in fasting glucose.

some say the only difference is in the impurities and that they notice less side affects with real HGH but that doesn't mean its better at lipolysis or growth, just more tolerable for some. if you can tolerate the side affects of a good generic than there is no difference?

is there something else i am missing?

Broederick always mentioned HGH is HGH, the only reason why pharmacy HGH costs more is really due to the shipping and handling care/overhead which they pass onto the end customer.

I’m actually going to do a write up soon and make a thread about my experiences with Generics (TP’s) and Pharma GH (Geno pens and Omnitrope)… There are differences that I noticed from both, I’ve used generics at higher (6iu per day) and lower doses (1iu per day) and the Pharma GH up to 3iu (it gets expensive)…

There are differences, for my body personally, but not what you would expect in terms of results…

And I’m comparing iu to iu.. NOT 6iu of generics to 2iu of Pharma… I’m comparing 2iu to 2iu etc…

But to make it quick so you don’t have to wait;

There is absolutely zero difference.. I’m on Genos/Omni’s right now…

The only difference will be how light your wallet/bank account will be…

And recently I wrote a review in the sponsor section where I got it from that I was wrong (so far) on the comparison between Pharma and Generic, but only with THOSE PARTICULAR EFFECTS (sleepiness, shoulder injury recovery etc)

But as the weeks have gone by, in terms of results cosmetically, fat loss, muscle fullness etc;

ZILCH my friend.. And yes my Pharma is real deal..

I’ll probably make the thread later tonight going into more detail about the 2….

Basically it comes down to $$

Both get you from point a to b.

If you can’t afford it then dont use it

I still drive a car but its not a lambo

Buttt i did see big A mention that he only likes pharma gh and generics to come close 👀

I’m actually going to do a write up soon and make a thread about my experiences with Generics (TP’s) and Pharma GH (Geno pens and Omnitrope)… There are differences that I noticed from both, I’ve used generics at higher (6iu per day) and lower doses (1iu per day) and the Pharma GH up to 3iu (it gets expensive)…

There are differences, for my body personally, but not what you would expect in terms of results…

And I’m comparing iu to iu.. NOT 6iu of generics to 2iu of Pharma… I’m comparing 2iu to 2iu etc…

And recently I wrote a review in the sponsor section where I got it from that I was wrong (so far) on the comparison between Pharma and Generic, but only with THOSE PARTICULAR EFFECTS (sleepiness, shoulder injury recovery etc)

But as the weeks have gone by, in terms of results cosmetically, fat loss, muscle fullness etc;

I’ll probably make the thread later tonight going into more detail about the 2….
Looking forward to reading this! Thanks NEMZ

I've bounced between pharmacy and generics for years. There is no difference. 191 is 191.

the only difference between generic and pharma is the purity of the substance
and that purity would reflect in side affects? so if your using 98 % or higher with no dimer its basically as good as it gets.

this is also my exact same experience. people say they retain less water with seros etc its probably due to the impurity in their HGH thats all.

Basically it comes down to $$

Both get you from point a to b.

If you can’t afford it then dont use it

I still drive a car but its not a lambo

Buttt i did see big A mention that he only likes pharma gh and generics to come close

maybe they have tried less quality generics like 94 percent with dimer anyone thats had really good generics can tell you its apples to apples.

maybe they have tried less quality generics like 94 percent with dimer anyone thats had really good generics can tell you its apples to apples.
I ment its all the same to me bro for the most part

pharma is just a fancy package ect

Thats my experience so far

this is also my exact same experience. people say they retain less water with seros etc its probably due to the impurity in their HGH thats all.
I've heard people "say" the opposite in that they "really knew they had the goods" when they got carpal tunnel etc moving from 4iu of generics to the same 4iu of pharma.

Hplc, test it. A molecule is a molecule. Doesn't lie. Purity and dimmer. All is the same, I'd trust pharma to be consistently better than generics but show me 98% and 0% hplc tested product of both and they are the same.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131