over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mexican pharmacy

Beaver24

Registered
Down in the country. They are at every corner. Any advise what ones legit. Picking up ozempic. To try for that vanity shit.

I got popped when I was 18 at san ysidro about 10 steps away from USA door freedom

Personally I would not risk it, but allegedly had success in 2018 moving aranda ketamine vials
and actavis syrup/farmapram across

If you are within 50 miles of border that is a bad place to source gear/peptides. You are automatically labeled as an American, and tourist, and they will do everything in their power to price hike and potentially scam you.

I have been to jail and prison in TJ, it is not fun and way worse than USA CDC. the people and police force besides the tourists spots you are spending $$$ at dislike Americans, they don't even like Mexican Americans, they have a special name for them called pochos

forget Mexico, support a sponsor here

Mexico had great places in the early 90s. Now lots of fake stuff down there. They can spot tourists a mile away. Just don't understand people's mentality when you have sponsors here with legit stuff.

Best advice besides just ordering "in town" from your home base.

Go about 20-30 minutes away from any tourist areas. Like the real downtown or central business district.
Ty I'm about 75 miles in. Arizonas beach

Mexico had great places in the early 90s. Now lots of fake stuff down there. They can spot tourists a mile away. Just don't understand people's mentality when you have sponsors here with legit stuff.
X2! I would just assume everything is fake and not worth the price of admission anymore. It is way different down their compared to the 90's. You might have a fighting chance if you are friends with the locals who are in the know.

X2! I would just assume everything is fake and not worth the price of admission anymore. It is way different down their compared to the 90's. You might have a fighting chance if you are friends with the locals who are in the know.
Realize at the time, tourists had no problems going into TJ. Now if you value your life, you stay out.

i live 45 min from the border and I will tell you this is no joke, I know a few people who have got wacked by AFO cartel down there after being deported, and looming around in baja, as they do not have money to get back home, after paying horrendous coyote fees.

now , you just walk across across

as an American I would NOT want to risk it down there, its not the 90s like you said!

Anyone who thinks this is bs youtube stallion tortured by cartel. he is a weird dude and kinda asked for it by not paying taxes and setting up shop down there as a whiteboy, anyway he was a famous source around the time of ttokyo brovel denkall etc, I am sure many OG vets remember him. They almost sent his ass to the posolero (posole soup cooker) to be cooked in soup and fed to locals, posolero got caught with like 500 bodies dissolved and also served in soups, he was a Mexican American from north county sd go figure
Realize at the time, tourists had no problems going into TJ. Now if you value your life, you stay out.

i live 45 min from the border and I will tell you this is no joke, I know a few people who have got wacked by AFO cartel down there after being deported, and looming around in baja, as they do not have money to get back home, after paying horrendous coyote fees.

as an American I would NOT want to risk it down there, its not the 90s like you said!

Anyone who thinks this is bs youtube stallion tortured by cartel. he is a weird dude and kinda asked for it by not paying taxes and setting up shop down there as a whiteboy, anyway he was a famous source around the time of ttokyo brovel denkall etc, I am sure many OG vets remember him. They almost sent his ass to the posolero (posole soup cooker) to be cooked in soup and fed to locals, posolero got caught with like 500 bodies dissolved and also served in soups, he was a Mexican American from north county sd go figure
When I was living in San Diego back early 90s, we go down and get legit sustenon and deca shots from local doctors once a week. We party with the girls and come home. It is scary what that place turned into.

Been watching too many Mario almada movies

To OP, how much is Ozempic in a Mexican Pharmacy? I lived about a decade in Mexico during the 08-12 years when the cartel wars were heavy and the Federales and Sedena (Army) were all over with 30+ death daily, so I giggle a little when I hear cartel stories sorry guys! LOL haven’t been since my gyno surgery and never tried to buy gear. No need.

When I was living in San Diego back early 90s, we go down and get legit sustenon and deca shots from local doctors once a week. We party with the girls and come home. It is scary what that place turned into.
And the 2.5mg Stenox! Oh those rediject sustanon with the 18g harpoon needles. lol You are not lying, those were the times. Between TJ and Rosarito I spent more weekends down there than I can count. Now, you can't pay me. Too much bs to deal with.

What in the fuck?

With all due respect, OP isn't going to go into a pharmacy to purchase a medicine and get turned into soup by the fucking cartel. Like how the fuck some people end up on some of these tangents is beyond me.

Most likely thing is OP goes into the pharmacy and sees the price and walks out empty handed as the prices are atrocious.

Mex pharmacy gear is around 600 pesos for 1cc of test 250.

All the UGL shit in mexico is absolute shit.

Been watching too many Mario almada movies
more like botas blanco from los beltran leyva and chalino sanchez, both artists who got whacked by cartels with a cult following, both of which who made music for the cartels too

To OP, how much is Ozempic in a Mexican Pharmacy? I lived about a decade in Mexico during the 08-12 years when the cartel wars were heavy and the Federales and Sedena (Army) were all over with 30+ death daily, so I giggle a little when I hear cartel stories sorry guys! LOL haven’t been since my gyno surgery and never tried to buy gear. No need.
in your gated community with armed guards with assault rifles? there is no application here from your experience. I have crossed paths with AFO and have friends who worked for them. I have friends from my hood who worked for zetas when deported. I have been incarcerated with paisas in CDC who are soldados for numerous organizations. I have met with organizations in DF. I have been all over Mexico, jalisco, DF, baja, sonora, Guanajuato. There is a longtime source here who was with Juarez many moons ago with stories you didn't see on local TV there. You are not the alpha and omega on this topic, and you are a brand new member here and making stupid, remarks to a reputable veteran, the arrogance will not serve you well here bud.

in your gated community with armed guards with assault rifles? there is no application here from your experience. I have crossed paths with AFO and have friends who worked for them. I have friends from my hood who worked for zetas when deported. I have been incarcerated with paisas in CDC who are soldados for numerous organizations. I have met with organizations in DF. I have been all over Mexico, jalisco, DF, baja, sonora, Guanajuato. There is a longtime source here who was with Juarez many moons ago with stories you didn't see on local TV there. You are not the alpha and omega on this topic, and you are a brand new member here and making stupid, remarks to a reputable veteran, the arrogance will not serve you well here bud.
Simple one liner got you all worked up name dropping everything you could think off…. Umm no. Things that don’t matter aren’t to be discussed and guys that talk a lot are no good I’ll leave it at that. May wanna go watch another movie or tell your friends stories to someone else see if you impress them. Last statement on the subject to not derail the thread as it seems that’s the direction it’s going.

And the 2.5mg Stenox! Oh those rediject sustanon with the 18g harpoon needles. lol You are not lying, those were the times. Between TJ and Rosarito I spent more weekends down there than I can count. Now, you can't pay me. Too much bs to deal with.
Back then even syringes were often difficult to source. I was the only one in my crew of gorillas who would use those 18g rediject sustanon but even worse was the 18g deca redijects were only 50mg. Of course I used those also. It felt like pushing a McDonalds straw into my quad. There was no place to inject em so we would typically use the nearest bathroom we could find. Good memories

I cruise to mexico a good amount and I've been ripped off being sold fake ambien.

One of the guys from the pharmacia's showed me a special marking from cofepris(mexicos FDA) and thats how you can tell if its legit or not. I wouldn't buy anything thats not blister packed and has the pharmaceutical marking. I wish I could be more specific but can't remember it fully. I'm sure if you ask about such a pharmaceutical marking someone there will be able to explain it better than myself.

My first cycle ever was walking over the border to party, stopping by a pharmacy to get redi-ject Sustanon pins. Two pins, 500mg a week, for 8 weeks. The first cycle u feeeel. I was losing bodyfat and was getting stronger every workout.

Down in the country. They are at every corner. Any advise what ones legit. Picking up ozempic. To try for that vanity shit.
Serious question….. Why purchase from Mexico and half to cross an international border with a controlled substance? You literally are looking at a 50/50 shot at being stopped. We have numerous sponsors here that carry what you seek. Just get it here and be done with it…

Cage

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner