advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

German Remedies Testoviron Depot, NEED HELP!

Pump2356

Registered
My test enanthate amps arrived today from a well known source ( I thought I was getting Norma) . One came in a blister pack and the other 20 were loose . It says testoviron depot 250mg on it. I believe this is from German Remedies. I am not familar with them at all does anyone have any info on them?. Is this a good quality product, and they are a real pharm company correct?

Also, are their many fakes of them..? I'll try to post pics in the next day .

Thanks!!

I havnt use them But I did do some research.... Looks to be a legit company to me. Just run there name in the google search engine and it seems like I pulled up the companys website from there.

Id say they sent the one in the blister just to show you how they come?
Im not realy sure on that.

`Is it this brand?

Manufacturer: Rotexmedica GmbH

Attachments

• test%20enanthate%202.jpg
    test%20enanthate%202.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3,862
My anabolics book from 2006 just says they are out of India and they changed there packaging to blitster packs instead of the old boxes with a tray for 10 amuples. Does anyone have anabolics 2007 that could add to what my old book says?

So the company name is- German remedies ??
Im not familiar with that one myself.

I have seen a lot of the Schering testoviron Depot amps but the company you mention.

Okay just did some researching....I believe Schering has given them the license to sell in India. The boxes are identical according some pics I just saw and the ones in anabolics 2006. I read some posts on the net that a lot of people were complaining about them not working in 2002-2003, but them someone said they were fakes. Mine are made in 06 and expire 09 and have the new white ring at the top.

Does Big A know anything about this test enanthate?

back in 2003 german remedies and glaxo and one other company i cant remember lost their license to produce test E in india because they were supposedly "recycling" old raw material...all complaints about german remedies are basically linked to this event many called them "bogus" but it appears it was just a bad batch in question...

im not 100% sure but i think german remedies is just procurer and not an actual producer in india...if your source is reliable you should have no problems with the amps...

if you use the amps please give us some feedback...alex

I have picked up German Remedies Prop and 200 Cyp in single amps in Hong Kong and they were good. I have also gotten some German Remadies products out of India. Seem's like their market could be Asia????

Thanks dogma and and Alex.

I'm going to give these little amps a try and probably hold off on the arimidex for a few weeks to see if they are bloating me. Hopefully this will be a indicator that they are good to go.

Alex I believe you are correct as it says manufactured by Cadila Healthcare Ltd. underneath German Remedies on the white paper on the amp. It also says Ponda, Goa for their location...where is that?

Also, on the new boxes, Schering's name is off the front of the box now for some reason...is Schering pulling out there stock?

Dogma did the cyp test hurt at all when injecting or after?

Thanks

Alex I believe you are correct as it says manufactured by Cadila Healthcare Ltd. underneath German Remedies on the white paper on the amp. It also says Ponda, Goa for their location...where is that?

Goa is nice :) ...its a very beautiful beach on the arabian sea just over the indian ocean...lotsa hippies but still very nice...german remedies is only a procurer then...or even just a reseller for cadila healthcare...

Also, on the new boxes, Schering's name is off the front of the box now for some reason...is Schering pulling out there stock?

schering is strange they produce on and off in some regions...or the bad batch scandal could have cost them some sort of license with schering who knows...i say try the test and let us know how you liked it...alex

hello i am from germany and that product is very good and pharmacy requiring.

It was 200mg\ml thin and absolutely painless.

Okay thanks guys.
The oil looks thin but the amp design kinda look dirty, well not like nice... like Schering testoviron ya know...

Did you get that picture from me:D

Yes, very good quality:)

Ian

Hahaha, You Like that Ian;)
Of course I had to read up on em a bit before I try them :)
I think theyll go well with the hcg I need to pick up off ya.

I think were talking about two differant products here though arent we?
The ones Pump2355 sounds like maybe a differant product?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131