over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get Buff with Lou Ferrigno

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Big Lou is a big Jerk

His brother Andy owns a fitness equipment store about 2 miles from my house.

A few years ago Big Lou sued Andy for profitting from his name. Andy had to spend a lot of money changing his store and website. And he has a rinky-dink little shop in the middle of bum-fuck farm country.

And his store was called Ferrigno Fitness - not Hulk this or that. And Andy will be the first guy not to bad mouth his brother (the story was in the newspapers). But Andy will also remind you that his name has been Ferrigno for more than 55 years.

Lou is a Dick. I've known Andy for nearly 10 years. He is as nice a person as one could meet.

Did I say Lou is a big Dick?

LMFAO... that's hilarious

cool video ....I'm surprised that immediately after viewing it Lou isn't standing at your front door demanding 20$ for watching it...

His brother Andy owns a fitness equipment store about 2 miles from my house.

A few years ago Big Lou sued Andy for profitting from his name. Andy had to spend a lot of money changing his store and website. And he has a rinky-dink little shop in the middle of bum-fuck farm country.

And his store was called Ferrigno Fitness - not Hulk this or that. And Andy will be the first guy not to bad mouth his brother (the story was in the newspapers). But Andy will also remind you that his name has been Ferrigno for more than 55 years.

Lou is a Dick. I've known Andy for nearly 10 years. He is as nice a person as one could meet.

Did I say Lou is a big Dick?

Wow thats a pretty shitty brother for ya.funny video though, and lou looks healthy.

he is a total asshole, tried to charge me 10 bucks for a picture with him, when i declined he asked for ten for an autograph. :confused::confused:

he is a total asshole, tried to charge me 10 bucks for a picture with him, when i declined he asked for ten for an autograph. :confused::confused:

Sounds like him, same thing happened to me and wife about 14 years ago. (roughly) Thats when Mike Matarazzo just got his pro card. Down in Delaware Pa. he (LOU) was signing pictures for 15-20 bucks I forgot. My wife had her program for the Bodybuilding meet and wanted him to sign it. He said "it was against his contract to sign it"... mind you he already got paid for being a guest poser. When he said that I almost flipped, but I did give him one good F-U by telling him to his face "now i see why you never won the big O".... He gave me a look like he wanted to fight me. And I would have been more then happy to send his ass back to CALI WITH SOME F-N LUMPS ON HIS HEAD.

Then we went over to Mikes table. And he was signing everything, he didnt care. Really cool guy. And thats when i started to like him. Just for being a really nice guy and signed my wifes program.

Last edited:

Who the hell is he? I lived across the road from the heavyweight champ of the world David Haye and people can take pictures with him all day long and he dont even mind. Lou Ferrigmo is a fucking pikey cunt, sorry excuse my french.... I was going to say something much worse but I managed to hold back.

Wow, after hearing what you folks saying about Lou Ferrigno charging 20 bucks for pic flick, fuck that! Sorry my bad, I wont be posting anymore stuff about Lou.

I had the chance to meet one of my idols (LOU) at the 2005 MR. O...some little shit was up at the front of the table while lou sat back in a bar stool away from the front of the table.

I asked if I could say HI to lou, and the guy said yeah buy a $20.00 picture, and LOU will come sign the pic for you and chat with you...I was like excuse me?? Yep $20.00 to have him come say HI...I said what a dick and walked away...I am sure LOU did not hear me since his hearing aids were out...or he did not give 2 shits that a fan that never missed the Incredible Hulk and watched all his cheesey shows...just wanted to shake his hand.

wow sounds like lou is a real asshole,guys like that are the worst,like he already doesnt have enough money what a fukin ass

wow sounds like lou is a real asshole,guys like that are the worst,like he already doesnt have enough money what a fukin ass

If he has "enough money" why is he reduced to selling pics/autographs for peanuts at bb shows and comic book conventions?

Seems Lou has a bad reputation as far as fan interaction. No one ever has anything good to say about him on these forums. :D

Ill just give him 20 bucks and wont even have my picture taken with him, Ill just tell him go and get a burger or something.... fucking begger...

But Ill make sure it go's on youtube:D

Ill just give him 20 bucks and wont even have my picture taken with him, Ill just tell him go and get a burger or something.... fucking begger...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA now that is a great way to say F-U... Nice one! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity