over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting confused

catdagger1

Newbies
Can any bro that has experience with pct tell me what is the right thing to do with my HCG... Getting conflicting answers from different blogs, some say to start it while on my cycle, and others say to wait two to three weeks after cycle ends to start the HCG... HELP LOL!!! Have never used a pct medicine in the past, so I am new to this phase of the game...

bobbym17

Banned
I myself start hcg in my 4th week 375 twice a week and run it till last pin than 250 a day till i start my pct which is 2 weeks this works the best for me no let down no feeling like shit a smoth transition for me the best i have had hope this helpssss

Anafit

Registered
What you're using determines when you start. You can start HCG in the last couple weeks because that's unaffected by your cycle. That will give your testes a jolt and get some function back so you can recover easier. Clomid is useless until your AS has cleared. So that you would start 2 week post cycle.
Post cycle Recovery This is a pretty good explanation of what you can use and why.

Aizen Sosuke

Registered
Can any bro that has experience with pct tell me what is the right thing to do with my HCG... Getting conflicting answers from different blogs, some say to start it while on my cycle, and others say to wait two to three weeks after cycle ends to start the HCG... HELP LOL!!! Have never used a pct medicine in the past, so I am new to this phase of the game...
Without knowledge of what the cycle consists of is a bit difficult to advice you on the HCG use

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmac7486