over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Alone?

scogan85

Newbies
Hey all..Im sure this ? has been asked on here before, but I didn't find it. If i were to take Gh for a minimum of 6 months...starting out at 3 iu's and moving up to about 5..do you think I will see any sort of results as far as fat loss goes....I'm 28..6'2...230...about 14 percent bodyfat....I ran it before about 3 yrs ago w/ some generic blue tops and T4 for like 6 months and really didn;t see much results...of course results look good when I added in the AAS for 3 months...but I would just like to burn some fat...if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate....I got an abundance of branded kits from a good bro on here.....any suggestions or a link where I could read about "personal" experiences of someone who has used GH alone...thank you!

Okay here you go.

You are wanting to benefit from the lipolysis that GH will induce. There is some "saturation point" for this which isn't very high. In other words GH acting in fatty tissue... I don't exactly know what that point is in ius but 2iu/per 90 minutes is probably about right.

So you want to dose small amounts such as 2iu a couple of times.

You should only take the GH when you have no food in your system and when insulin is not present. After 30 minutes post dose go do some cardio for a while. When you finish cardio free fatty acids will be elevated and RQ will be where you want it to oxidize fats. So let the body burn its own mobilized fat for a few hours post cardio.

You could even take things before the workout to enhance oxidation of fats if you like.

The point is IF you are going to go to the trouble of using GH to mobilize free fatty acids then MAXIMIZE that event (don't bury it) and then do something with the fats you mobilize besides allowing them to redeposit. MAXIMIZE the oxidation event.

So then my best bet might be to take like 2 ius as soon as i get up.....eat breakfast a half hr later....then maybe take 2 more ius before i workout(this would be about 3 hrs after lunch so my stomach would be fairly empty......I would have just done it all in the AM had I not asked..but I want to do whatever will help me burn the most fat...any more help/suggestions would be very appreciated!

So then my best bet might be to take like 2 ius as soon as i get up.....eat breakfast a half hr later....then maybe take 2 more ius before i workout(this would be about 3 hrs after lunch so my stomach would be fairly empty......I would have just done it all in the AM had I not asked..but I want to do whatever will help me burn the most fat...any more help/suggestions would be very appreciated!

Dat gave you the best suggestion - 2ius first thing the morning then cardio. It seems you ignored this fact:confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws