Ok, GH is becoming the new fad drug this year, every year its something new, but with prices dropping and better quality brands coming out more and more are using these days, so a few helpful tips, so that your hard earned money isnt tossed out the window
- First things first, ALL GH must be kept cold, before and after reconstitution. Only Serono holds a patent on cells that can remain stable at room temp, Jintropin as well can remain stable for 7 days max, but the temp must not be more than 72 degrees, and it must be kept away from light.
- Know the reputation of the person you are purchasing from, we work on an honor system on the net, and those with good backgrounds should have kept their product in the conditions they need to be kept in for an effective product. Always make sure you get overnight delivery, and try and have them use a private courier as USPS has a tendancy to have overnight material land on your doorstep a week later.
Its best to purchase during cooler months, but if ordering during summer, please ask if said person would please put your kits on ice packs, the wont leak, as long as they are wrapped correctly and will reduce the chances of the cells going bad.
- If you are concerned with the legitmacy of the product, a home pregancy test is the best route to go, most GH is counterfited with HCG, since HCG is derived from the urine of pregnant females, the home testing kit will work.
- You must use bacteriostatic water, it will hold the GH in active state for 14 days after being mixed. If you should happen to purchase Serostim made by Serono DONT use the water that it comes with. The water that comes with it will only keep the concentration stable for 24 hrs. Some of our sponsors for SuperiorMuscle, carry bacteriostatic water, please secure a bottle of this before you begin your journey.
- This is and isnt a miracle drug, please dont have the understanding that this will change your body in the snap of a finger, this is something that takes time, if you dont have patience and are looking for overnight results, this isnt for you. People in the 20's and 30's will take longer to see results than someone in their 40's or 50's and beyond. I reccomend no less than 3-6 months too begin seeing results, the longer you stay on the better. I also reccomend a slight dose of T3 as it can supress thyroid function. Its benefits though are well worth the investment, as long as you put your all into what you are you doing.
Now lets get down to dosing, and mixing. I feel Ive broken it down to its simplest by doing it in this manner.
Most GH that BB's come across will be in the form of 126iu kits, generally 18, or 21iu a bottle, but there are many other brands out there that come in 4, 5, 10 and even 30iu per bottle.
Using a 1ml capacity syringe is going to be your best bet. The needle is scored by units of 10, there is a total of 100 units in a 1ml syringe.
I will use 3 different brands to to give a total understanding of what it breaks down to once you have added an ML of water to the gh in the vial
Serostim 18iu- would be broken down to 1.8 iu per 10units
Somaject 21iu-2.1 iu per 10 uints
Jintropin 10iu- 1iu per 10 units
When I say 10 units, that is the first marking on the insulin syringe. Jintropin breaks down the easiest, but with Serostim, and Somaject, getting a 5iu dose can be a bit tricky, but its actually very simple. Now these measurements will be accurate only if you use a 1ml syringe, so keep that in mind, so here we go...
Using the syringe, in order to get a measurement of 1iu per 10 units, you would use a total of 180 units of water for Serostim, for Somaject, you would use a total of 210 units, if by chance im confusing you, you would fill the needle to the 100 mark on the pin, and gently mix the water with the GH, you would then draw another 80 units, and waaalaaa you have perfect GH dosing.
One last thing to remember, occasionally the Gh may cake around the stopper, when mixing be as gentle as possible because shaking it can severly damge the cells, just give it a gentle swirl, and it will all dissolve.
Now get out there and grow!