over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH feelgood(anti depri)?

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi there!

Do people notice here mental benefits from taking 2-3iu's of GH? It seems like my thinking etc. is more positive but I'm not sure if it's placebo or not. Almost like an anti depressive medicin lol.

Depends if you pin it once a day or twice a day. At twice a day I feel twice as good. Once a day I only feel good once a day. Should I pin it 3 times a day to feel good 3 times a day?

I sleep better on it. I feel better when I sleep better. That’s really the only benefit regarding mood

Virtuous hit the nail on the head! This is probably where the mood enhancement is coming from.

Hi there!

Do people notice here mental benefits from taking 2-3iu's of GH? It seems like my thinking etc. is more positive but I'm not sure if it's placebo or not. Almost like an anti depressive medicin lol.
Do a pregnancy test, I always feel amazing on farma HCG, and the other mood enhancers for me are, d-bol, and sten amps from MX, for some reason i always feel great on either one of those

Hi there!

Yes, single case report but there is more literature to support it.

Introduction​

This paper is a single case report regarding the use of rDNA derived HGH in an adult patient with recurrent depression. Bearing in mind the severe limitations of such a paper this report makes the case for further evaluation of a novel potential biological treatment for depression.

Case Report​

A 43-year-old man, who had been suffering with recurrent depressive disorder since the age of 31, was again becoming depressed. He was on a regime of escitalopram 10 mg daily and was tired of using antidepressants. He had been on regimes of fluoxetine, paroxetine and escitalopram over the past twelve years.

He was started on a regime of injected HGH (1.8 IU HGH daily).

He noted an improvement in mood and a marked reduction in tiredness within four days of starting the regime. A side effect of a dry mouth was noted in the first week. Sleep disturbances (early morning wakening) ceased during the second week of treatment. There were improvements in concentration, energy, anhedonia and libido.

Escitalopram was discontinued by halving the tablets and then halving them further over the next two weeks.

His mood remained buoyant despite the cessation of the antidepressant. The patient noted a return to normal patterns of sleeping for the first time in many years.

At follow up six and twelve months later the patient was asymptomatic in terms of his depression. He had reduced his use of HGH to injections four times a week. He reported that he found the injection no more inconvenient than taking tablets and preferred the experience of being on the HGH more than any previous oral antidepressant.

I also sleep markedly better from the jump but separately, who doesn’t benefit psychologically from achieving hard fought goals? When I was a kid I always wanted to be Superman. Placebo? Sign me up. I’ll take it!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws