over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh that shreads you vs gh that bloats you

Arko.

Registered
anyone else notice that some gh bloats the hell out of you, where others seem to reduce water some and shread you far more?

why is this.. I can't grasp the idea that its the fillers, just doesn't make sense.
Got to be something else in the bottle, or could it be that 192 bloats, and 191 doesn't so much?
why would the purity of the actual gh cause more or less sides?
anyone have an actual understanding of this?

Beats the hell out of me. What's the difference b/w pharma grade and UG? If it's all 191/192aa, how could there be a difference. The only thing glaring at me is purity, but to me purity would be a factor in it's efficacy(or lack thereof) and not a proponent of various side effects.

I'd love to know too, anyone???

anyone else notice that some gh bloats the hell out of you, where others seem to reduce water some and shread you far more?

why is this.. I can't grasp the idea that its the fillers, just doesn't make sense.
Got to be something else in the bottle, or could it be that 192 bloats, and 191 doesn't so much?
why would the purity of the actual gh cause more or less sides?
anyone have an actual understanding of this?

Good question but I've yet to see a solid answere tbh. Have you experienced this first hand?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

rHGH is rHGH,the only explanation that i can come up with regarding the sides of some,is may be due to the presence of impurities from the manufacturing process.It indicate poor filtration process.those impurities can easily produce those sides and more.

Why would a company put fillers in a 5ml vial that's holding 10IU (3.3mg) of rHGH?I always understood fillers is used when the active ingredient is in very small amount (100mcg etc).

+If fillers were what causing the sides it won't be systemic!swelling will be near the site of injection..

Why would a company put fillers in a 5ml vial that's holding 10IU (3.3mg) of rHGH?I always understood fillers is used when the active ingredient is in very small amount (100mcg etc).

Please explain that to Pfizer... ;)

GENOTROPIN (somatropin rdna origin) 5 mg is dispensed in a two-chamber cartridge. The front chamber contains recombinant somatropin 5.8 mg (approximately 17.4 IU), glycine 2.2 mg, mannitol 1.8 mg, sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous 0.32 mg, and disodium phosphate anhydrous 0.31 mg; the rear chamber contains 0.3% m-Cresol (as a preservative) and mannitol 45 mg in 1.14 mL water for injection. The GENOTROPIN (somatropin rdna origin) 5 mg two-chambered cartridge contains 5.8 mg of somatropin. The reconstituted concentration is 5mg/ml . The cartridge contains overfill to allow for delivery of 1ml containing the stated amount of GENOTROPIN (somatropin rdna origin) – 5 mg.

FYI, manufacturers don't all use the same fillers or ratios... Some fillers cause more "bloat" than others.

so why not just copy the formulas the pharm companies have? or very close to it. it cant be that hard or expensive to do if they have the machinery. just seems ridiculous. mexi has said its not even more expensive to put more ius in a bottle etc. but just to make it right everytime....so why is the filler thing such an issue for the china gh or ug gh?

Please explain that to Pfizer... ;)

GENOTROPIN (somatropin rdna origin) 5 mg is dispensed in a two-chamber cartridge. The front chamber contains recombinant somatropin 5.8 mg (approximately 17.4 IU), glycine 2.2 mg, mannitol 1.8 mg, sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous 0.32 mg, and disodium phosphate anhydrous 0.31 mg; the rear chamber contains 0.3% m-Cresol (as a preservative) and mannitol 45 mg in 1.14 mL water for injection. The GENOTROPIN (somatropin rdna origin) 5 mg two-chambered cartridge contains 5.8 mg of somatropin. The reconstituted concentration is 5mg/ml . The cartridge contains overfill to allow for delivery of 1ml containing the stated amount of GENOTROPIN (somatropin rdna origin) – 5 mg.

FYI, manufacturers don't all use the same fillers or ratios... Some fillers cause more "bloat" than others.

Judging from the nature of the fillers used,their main purpose is to attract water and dry the powder and act as preservative.that's very good to keep rHGH stable till use.But again I don't believe such small amount of those fillers will cause sever systemic effects (as many mentioned by users, more than 10lb of water weight),and if there were any side effects it will be rather local at the site of injection.

Judging from the nature of the fillers used,their main purpose is to attract water and dry the powder and act as preservative.that's very good to keep rHGH stable till use.But again I don't believe such small amount of those fillers will cause sever systemic effects (as many mentioned by users, more than 10lb of water weight),and if there were any side effects it will be rather local at the site of injection.

You are assuming that:

1) everyone uses the same fillers, and
2) everyone uses the same amounts.

The above is Pfizer's recipe... I sure hope theirs wouldn't cause severe bloating.

Whatever it is that causes the bloat is not the fillers. I can eat mannitol all day and not have the bloat from gh. There's barely 50mg in a vial.

First let me say that I'm on rips right now at 4 ius a day and really don't have a ton of bloating. But I've seen what can happen while taking GH with excess carbohydrate first hand. I was at the beach the other day and needed to eat something and found a stand that had frozen candy bars. I hardly ever indulge but I was really hungry so I got a frozen snickers. I consumed it in three bites. Not 2 minutes later my hands swelled up like balloons and I could hardly close my knuckles. It was damn near instantaneous.

My point is that GH interferes with glucose metabolism and sodium metabolism in a way that a diet can really cause dramatic changes.

Anyways, after some thought, here's what I've come to.

I had my serum tested and it came back at 51 with a 10iu vial of rips. That is 20 more points that Serostim!!! Is it unbelievable then that I could be getting twice the sides as pharmaceutical GH since I'm using almost twice as much?

The other possibility is there are incomplete GH proteins in there that don't bind to receptors in fat and muscle, but do bind to the kidney, causing water retention without the benefit of body composition changes.

If I had to take a shot in the dark, that would be my second guess.

I do know that there are constant variations in the quality of GH from one generic to the next. Each batch even seems to change all the time. I don't think it costs a lot to make GH but I do think it costs a lot to make GH right every time. And I don't think a lot of companies are doing that.

If someone else discovers something interesting, I look forward to reading it.

From what I understand their not fillers as in you would have fillers for clenbuterol tabs and what not. They are things to insure proper ph levels and what not.

Ya know, I love what "decent" GH does to my physique. It makes me look statuesque, especially for my age. Test bloats me, Tren makes me look like a cartoon character.

But it's such a darn mystery how best to take it, what are the sides, ect.

Osiris said it best methinks "There is no bad way to take GH". Just hope its good stuff.

Right now I have Sazien and Black Tops in my magic bag. I can't tell the difference. Except when I paid for it.

There are expensive ways and cheap ways to make hgh... Chinese make it the cheap way for max profits. It all comes down to purity and fillers. Mexy has said it himself, Geno Sero and so on are made with a superior mfg process compared to Chinese. Common sense will tell you it's w e else is in the vial besides hgh that bloats you like a dead fish. Yes you hold a bit of water on pharma hgh but not in your damn face and legs like Rips, Not your gut but rather in the muscle... You will never see the bloat on pharma that you see on rips. I will add that Mexy has a great recipe going his self, I don't hold much water on the black tops...

Ya know, I love what "decent" GH does to my physique. It makes me look statuesque, especially for my age. Test bloats me, Tren makes me look like a cartoon character.

But it's such a darn mystery how best to take it, what are the sides, ect.

Osiris said it best methinks "There is no bad way to take GH". Just hope its good stuff.

Right now I have Sazien and Black Tops in my magic bag. I can't tell the difference. Except when I paid for it.

how many ius you be taking ?

ill be getting some black tops in september so will be able to see what they are like

seeing the sodium in the contents has me wondering a little as we all know sodium causes water retention..
sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous 0.32 mg, and disodium phosphate anhydrous

but I have to wonder if this small amt of sodium could do anything..

Damn if your test results are 51 on rips, then that could also be the issue.
it is possible that a 10iu vials of rips is actually 15-20iu I would guess.

not very likely but if we think we're taking 2iu per shot and we're actually taking 3-4iu per shot, then that could also account for the gain in water bloat.

The more legit gh I take the more bloat I get, that is a fact..

but like someone here just said, on good gh I always get that rock hard statuesque look too, where im not seeing that on the rips so far.

anyone else know what med could cause carpel tunnel and water retention??
I dont think an antidiurectic could do this, but could it?

purity.

When you purchase pharm grade products your paying for the purity of it...and the company screwing you over.

It's like breaking bad...pharm grade GH is the blue meth. Everybody loves it cause it 99%+ pure.

BUUUUUUT for people it does not make sense to pay over 1k for 100iu of pharm level GH when they can purchase a Chinese version at 1/5 of that price online and when they get off the GH they lose the bloat and water retention.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear