over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6

gettnlarge01

Registered
Anybody use this yet and at what dosage for how long? Sounds like it would be a great thing to try but can"t find any info on dosage and how long to run it.

can it be taken all at once or should it be split up into different injections? How long should it be used to see the effects?

gettnlarge01 said:
can it be taken all at once or should it be split up into different injections? How long should it be used to see the effects?
Split-dose is preferred since GH only spikes for a short time.

How old are you?

34 is a good age to start. Someone in their '20s might not get good results from it. You should feel something - increased sex drive, improved sleep - within a week of using it.

hardcoremuscle said:
Just curious,as to why one would run GHRP-6? Is this supposed to mimmick GH? If it is supposed to mimmick GH it couldnt be as effective, could it? Again I'm just really curious.
It makes your pituitary release more GH.

For one, it's a boost for people who don't have the money for real GH or who require absolutely legal options, and for two, it can be used for GH PCT, to stimulate GH release back on again.

Think this will help restore natural GH levels if low from long term GH use, or would it futhur inhibit them?

Or would taking just hexarelin be better for this?

Last edited:
Fullybuilt said:
Think this will help restore natural GH levels if low from long term GH use, or would it futhur inhibit them?

Or would taking just hexarelin be better for this?
No, GHRP-6 can be successfully used to kick the pituitary back into GH-releasing action.

Isn't the only way to give the body more GH by actually using GH itself, and something like this product is just helping secrete the bodies own regulation of GH, is this correct? If the body makes it, isnt the body going to use it regardless. I'm interested in this too, but if its just helping secrete what the body manufactures on its own, and doesnt help give the body additional gh use, then............................... again just trying to understand

hardcoremuscle said:
Isn't the only way to give the body more GH by actually using GH itself, and something like this product is just helping secrete the bodies own regulation of GH, is this correct? If the body makes it, isnt the body going to use it regardless. I'm interested in this too, but if its just helping secrete what the body manufactures on its own, and doesnt help give the body additional gh use, then............................... again just trying to understand
It just stimulates the body to make more GH, just as you would take Clomid at the end of a cycle to kick up testosterone production.

It's the same as injecting GH, except the dose. With GHRP-6, it depends on your pituitary's response to it, whereas a given dose of GH is what it is.

So, grunt, your saying to opt for the GHRP-6 instead of hexarelin to recover natty GH levels? Also if one is only using this to recover natural GH levels, is 100mcg ED still the recommended dose, and how long should it be run for? Thanks

Fullybuilt said:
So, grunt, your saying to opt for the GHRP-6 instead of hexarelin to recover natty GH levels? Also if one is only using this to recover natural GH levels, is 100mcg ED still the recommended dose, and how long should it be run for? Thanks
For me, 200mcg ED proved significantly better than 100mcg. It is also more costly. GHRP-6 and GHrelin and hexarelin all have the same effect of stimulating the pituitary to release more GH. They are all more-or-less a substitute for each other, moreso hexarelin and GHRP-6.

I don't think there are any actual studies of comparative recovery between people who use GH releasing peptides after a long cycle of GH and those that don't. Still, it is quite obvious that GH levels are higher when using them than when not. As for how long to run them, that would be up to the user, how much benefit he feels he gets from it. That will be pretty individual.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm well, if this isnt gonna help with Gh recovery, I may be better off without any of this. Maybe i'll give it a 30day run at 100mcg ED. Whats the diff between the two GHRP-6's IBE sells? Is one better than the other.

Fullybuilt said:
Hmmmmm well, if this isnt gonna help with Gh recovery, I may be better off without any of this. Maybe i'll give it a 30day run at 100mcg ED. Whats the diff between the two GHRP-6's IBE sells? Is one better than the other.
Your GH levels will be higher with it than without.

The Dlys³GHRP-6 version cuts appetite, whereas the GHRP-6 tends to increase it.

Grunt76 said:
Your GH levels will be higher with it than without.

The Dlys³GHRP-6 version cuts appetite, whereas the GHRP-6 tends to increase it.

Ok so maybe running 100mcg ED for 30days may help restore my natty levels. I don't see how it couldnt help if its gonna force my pituitary to produce more GH. I presume everyone will opt for GHRP-6 over just hexarelin? Plus I heard hexarelin must be run for a very long time to notice effects, kinda like GH.

Fullybuilt said:
Ok so maybe running 100mcg ED for 30days may help restore my natty levels. I don't see how it couldnt help if its gonna force my pituitary to produce more GH. I presume everyone will opt for GHRP-6 over just hexarelin? Plus I heard hexarelin must be run for a very long time to notice effects, kinda like GH.
I think there's a matter of efficacy. Some people might react more to GHRP-6 than to hexarelin, for all I know.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131