over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP6+CJC1295

Ive been using GHRP2 and Mod, 1-2 times a day and it makes me so hungry, Ravenous! Since I have been trying to cut some BF I had to dial it back down to the 1-2 times a day before a meal.

Whats the difference between GHRP2 and GHRP6?

Is one better to stack with CJC w/o DAC?

Start with 100mcg ghrp6...ghrp2 is better for hgh release; stronger. Take it with 100mcg mod grf(1-29), also know as cjc no dac. Take both subQ. Take them 3x/day on an empty stomach as carbs and fats blunt the release of hgh. No food for 90 minutes prior and none for 30 minutes after. Upon waking, pwo, and before bed are best.

Ok, so if someone trains at 5:30 am and normally pins GH right before going to the gym, you'd recommend 100 mcg ghrp2 & 100mcg cjc1295 no dac upon waking, wait 10 min and pin the gh?

Also wanted to add in IGF Des and IGF Lr3. Guessing pin the DES bf the gym and the Lr3 after?

Ok, so if someone trains at 5:30 am and normally pins GH right before going to the gym, you'd recommend 100 mcg ghrp2 & 100mcg cjc1295 no dac upon waking, wait 10 min and pin the gh?

Also wanted to add in IGF Des and IGF Lr3. Guessing pin the DES bf the gym and the Lr3 after?

My opinion wld be to add the lr3 in am that way it's in your system post wo and taking des pre wo gets that boost and pump

Ghrp2 is better. It's capable of releasing a greater amount of hgh.

JJB1;
u seem very experienced with the peptides - how long have u been using them? what do u think is the benefit you've seen? always using them on cycle? you take a break from them? THNKS

I have been using CJC w/o DAC alongside Ipam 3x/day and so far so good. Better sleep, hands feel a little tight, get a good pump in the gym, libido seems to be up a bit and muscles feel hard during the day. I have not noticed the severe hunger with the Ipam, I like that, but I am thinking of throwing in the GHRP-2.

The Ipam and the GHRP-2 can be run together? I would like to maximize the results as much as possible.

I have been using CJC w/o DAC alongside Ipam 3x/day and so far so good. Better sleep, hands feel a little tight, get a good pump in the gym, libido seems to be up a bit and muscles feel hard during the day. I have not noticed the severe hunger with the Ipam, I like that, but I am thinking of throwing in the GHRP-2.

The Ipam and the GHRP-2 can be run together? I would like to maximize the results as much as possible.

they can be taken together. I usually rotate and sometimes use ghrp-2 and sometimes ipam during the day, sometimes both but pre bed I always use 200-300 ipam and 200 cjc. If my research subject takes 200 ghrp pre bed it does not sleep well.

[ they can be taken together. I usually rotate and sometimes use ghrp-2 and sometimes ipam during the day, sometimes both but pre bed I always use 200-300 ipam and 200 cjc. If my research subject takes 200 ghrp pre bed it does not sleep well. ][/QUOTE]

Does your research notice a difference with 2-3x the dose of Ipam and Cjc at bedtime compared to the normal 100/100?

they can be taken together. I usually rotate and sometimes use ghrp-2 and sometimes ipam during the day, sometimes both but pre bed I always use 200-300 ipam and 200 cjc. If my research subject takes 200 ghrp pre bed it does not sleep well.

My subject noticed the effects on sleep as well

GHRP-2 and Hex administered prior to bed can sometimes disrupt research subjects sleep patterns due to the elevated levels of cortisol. Some are more sensitive to it than others. If it continues to be an issue, either back the dose off, or replace it with Ipam.

Can both the cjc and grrp or ipam be put in the same pin or should they be separate?

This is correct. That's how I research everything. Although, my dose is very high...1,000mcg ghrp2 and 200mcg cjc no dac. I like Lr3 immediately pwo. Igf preworkout lowers my blood glucose too much, so I take it other times during the day.

JJB1;
u seem very experienced with the peptides - how long have u been using them? what do u think is the benefit you've seen? always using them on cycle? you take a break from them? THNKS

I have used peptides on and off for 3 years. This past 7 months since becoming an ergopep rep, I have researched lots of peptides at high dose and I never come off them. I have grown more in the past 7 months than ever before in 25 years of training. Ergopep takes good care of me. :D

TB-500 has been a miracle peptide in healing my knees and rotator cuffs. MT2 has me brown as a bear. SNAP-8 got rid of my forehead wrinkles. Des and Lr3 keep me very full and pumped all the time. Ghrp2, hex, ipam, cjc no dac keep my hgh levels high so I heal alot faster and grow faster.

Last edited:
This is correct. That's how I research everything. Although, my dose is very high...1,000mcg ghrp2 and 200mcg cjc no dac. I like Lr3 immediately pwo. Igf preworkout lowers my blood glucose too much, so I take it other times during the day.

LR3 pre workout will displace and blunt your body's natural MGF release that takes place post workout.. so yes, PWO is best. When you say "immediately".. like at the gym? The reason I ask is your MGF levels peak 15-20 minutes post workout. Adminsitration of LR3 prior to that would disrupt that release.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131