over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girlfriends cycle

Zeus10

Banned
Hey my woman has been looking into a cycle of Anavar and EQ. She was even thinking of throwing in some Winstol at the end. I am wondering if she goes ahead with this cycle what kind of PCT does she need?

Anavar 10mg weeks 1-6
EQ 100mg weeks 1-12
Winstrol oral 25mg weeks 7-12

Hey my woman has been looking into a cycle of Anavar and EQ. She was even thinking of throwing in some Winstol at the end. I am wondering if she goes ahead with this cycle what kind of PCT does she need?

Anavar 10mg weeks 1-6
EQ 100mg weeks 1-12

Whats her previous cycle/training experiance? Her goals?

And most importantly Why are you doing her research for her? She should be actively involved in the planing and understanding of her cycle.

Also as far as I'm aware there is no PCT for women considering they (usually as far as I know) dont have testicles.

Maybe GH, IGF or slin or a combo of those as a protocal for keeping gains but that wouls be for a very advanced female user.

Anavar 10mg weeks 1-6
EQ 100mg weeks 1-12

drop the winny it too much if she wants to avoid sides.. winny can be very harsh on woman the eq will make her a beast and the var is a great kick start stick with those 2 only

there is no such thing as PCT for women.. if shes worried about estrogen rebound after her cycle put in 20mg ed nolva for 4-6 weeks but its not even necessary like on men. if she does that tapper off the nolva dont just stop it.. if tabs do 20 for 4 weeks then break it in half for 10ng ed for a week then eod then stop.

drop the winny it too much if she wants to avoid sides.. winny can be very harsh on woman the eq will make her a beast and the var is a great kick start stick with those 2 only

there is no such thing as PCT for women.. if shes worried about estrogen rebound after her cycle put in 20mg ed nolva for 4-6 weeks but its not even necessary like on men. if she does that tapper off the nolva dont just stop it.. if tabs do 20 for 4 weeks then break it in half for 10ng ed for a week then eod then stop.

Just wondering about the rational behind your suggestion to run nolvadex for 4-6 weeks. I was under the impression that nolvadex is only usefull pre-contest in aiding area-specifit fat loss... Such as hips/thighs. The nolvadex binds to estrogen receptors in these tissues which inhibits estrogen from binding there which would otherwise yield estrogen related fat deposits.

Just trying to understand...:)

Just wondering about the rational behind your suggestion to run nolvadex for 4-6 weeks. I was under the impression that nolvadex is only usefull pre-contest in aiding area-specifit fat loss... Such as hips/thighs. The nolvadex binds to estrogen receptors in these tissues which inhibits estrogen from binding there which would otherwise yield estrogen related fat deposits.

Just trying to understand...:)

when a woman messes with her hormones via gear then gets off the gear her body tries to adjust.. estrogen rebound in the form if mood swings water retention acne etc can happen.. so force your body to slowly intake the estrogen suppressing it can help (nolva blocks receptors) then you slowly taper off. im on nolva yr round actually and it has probably done more for my physique then any cycle i have ever done honestly

and yes i have tested this.. my first 2 cycles ever were var.. i was NOT on nolva.. i got.. water retention oily skin and insane mood swings for about 6-8 weeks after each of those cycles.. since then ... while on nolva.. i have run an eq only cycle.. a prop/primo cycle..and im currently on a prop/eq cycle and have absolutely zero effects that i saw when i got off the var.. the nolva really helps control it.. however.. i had to get off the nolva immediately for 1 month.. i was insane.. literally.. from the rebound.. crying for no reason and angry for no reason.. tons of water.. ws the longest month of my life.. which is also why i suggest tapering off.. i didnt and man.. i suffered.. as did everyone near me im sure..

Thanks for the replies! She is doing her own research. I am researching as well so I can understand more and help guide her. The nolva is a great suggestion, thanks. I am also going to suggest she drop the winny or at least decrease it

Thanks for the replies! She is doing her own research. I am researching as well so I can understand more and help guide her. The nolva is a great suggestion, thanks. I am also going to suggest she drop the winny or at least decrease it

good deal :) if you need anything help with anything let me know. just hate to see someone mess themselves up ya know.. its a real balancing act for us women sometimes and i personally would rather be OVERLY cautious then have perm sides

when a woman messes with her hormones via gear then gets off the gear her body tries to adjust.. estrogen rebound in the form if mood swings water retention acne etc can happen.. so force your body to slowly intake the estrogen suppressing it can help (nolva blocks receptors) then you slowly taper off. im on nolva yr round actually and it has probably done more for my physique then any cycle i have ever done honestly

and yes i have tested this.. my first 2 cycles ever were var.. i was NOT on nolva.. i got.. water retention oily skin and insane mood swings for about 6-8 weeks after each of those cycles.. since then ... while on nolva.. i have run an eq only cycle.. a prop/primo cycle..and im currently on a prop/eq cycle and have absolutely zero effects that i saw when i got off the var.. the nolva really helps control it.. however.. i had to get off the nolva immediately for 1 month.. i was insane.. literally.. from the rebound.. crying for no reason and angry for no reason.. tons of water.. ws the longest month of my life.. which is also why i suggest tapering off.. i didnt and man.. i suffered.. as did everyone near me im sure..

Ok that totally make sense... Thanks! I guess I was not taking into acount that high estrogen levels are bad in women just like in men.

Also maybe more women should take nolvadex year round as per the bolded part :D (joking) Ohh wait I get like that sometimes too... Damn marshmellow filling.

Last edited:

The only other option I would suggest is to take a compound with a shorter half life such as NPP (injected twice weekly) rather the one with a longer one such as EQ that way she can guage her sides better and drop the compound if the sides get out of hand. EQ may take a couple weeks to clear after the last shot, npp can be out and gone in days. .

And also sticking just to those two compound so that she gets to expreiance how her body reacts to each independantly. Save the winny for a future date.

Ok that totally make sense... Thanks! I guess I was not taking into acount that high estrogen levels are bad in women just like in men.

Also maybe more women should take nolvadex year round as per the bolded part :D (joking) Ohh wait I get like that sometimes too... Damn marshmellow filling.

i take it yr round :) i will never.. ever.. get off again lol been almost 2 yrs and not a single side effect and im hard and drier and my hips are narrow and its all good lol

i take it yr round :) i will never.. ever.. get off again lol been almost 2 yrs and not a single side effect and im hard and drier and my hips are narrow and its all good lol

Do you stay on anything else year round? :) Sorry to pry but I'm really interested in learning about the how weomen react to various compounds, and your spilling some good info here.

Last edited:
Do you stay on anything else year round? :) Sorry to pry but I'm really interested in learning about the how weomen react to various compounds, and your spilling some good info here.

naw just the nolva yr round it has helped so much seriously.. i hear long term use can cause infertility so if you want kids i wouldnt risk it.. i had surgery to make sure i cant have them so i dont care about that potential side lol i take 20mg ED of that then ill do a 16 week cycle including that to either bulk or cut then get off everything but the nolva for 8 weeks then go again. been cycling like this just this last yr before that the cycles were ore sporadic.. been on the nolva constant tho since feb 08 though

naw just the nolva yr round it has helped so much seriously.. i hear long term use can cause infertility so if you want kids i wouldnt risk it.. i had surgery to make sure i cant have them so i dont care about that potential side lol i take 20mg ED of that then ill do a 16 week cycle including that to either bulk or cut then get off everything but the nolva for 8 weeks then go again. been cycling like this just this last yr before that the cycles were ore sporadic.. been on the nolva constant tho since feb 08 though

Thanks for the good info, I always wondered how a female would appeoach cycling. And that sure looks like it make sense and even more so like its working well for you.

Who needs kids whan you can have a cute puppy... :D I have genetic "surgery" hehe.

Thanks for the good advice. I will look into npp. I will def tell her to get on nolva now and continue 4-6 weeks after cycle

NPP 50mg twice per week would be a good start... I had a female friend on it and she freaking loved it, then again she loved tren and d-bol too... Plus she jacked my liquid t-3... Ahh the cute things girls do...

Thanks for the good info, I always wondered how a female would appeoach cycling. And that sure looks like it make sense and even more so like its working well for you.

Who needs kids whan you can have a cute puppy... :D I have genetic "surgery" hehe.

NPP 50mg twice per week would be a good start... I had a female friend on it and she freaking loved it, then again she loved tren and d-bol too... Plus she jacked my liquid t-3... Ahh the cute things girls do...

omfg.. tren??? are u serious lol scared of her..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member