over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Go ahead boys rip me a new one

You're obviously not trying to be a bodybuilder you look like you're in great shape, hoes love that look.

Add a touch of sun

And some tren

Scratch that.....my bads
:action:sm

Props for posting a video. Are you happy with how you look? That's what it really comes down to. We can't all be Tennys unfortunately.

Props for posting a video. Are you happy with how you look? That's what it really comes down to. We can't all be Tennys unfortunately.

Also, if you're truly on a TRT dose then you should be comparing yourself to those who post pics on boards like bodybuilding.com because most guys here cycle, and some cycle real heavily.

What was your goal with this post? In all honesty I'm asking.

Were you trying to impress the board or..? Looking for advice?

I think LTBB is legit trying to get some feedback. I don't think there was anything else motivating him...

Although - the title is a little cringe-worthy :D You know that had some of these freaks getting excited..

What is your trt dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

150 mg weekly

You're obviously not trying to be a bodybuilder you look like you're in great shape, hoes love that look.

Add a touch of sun

And some tren

Thank you. Yes ive gotten burnt here on vacation and lots of women smiling at me in front of their hubby's, maybe they're happy to be on vacation haha

Really wasnt a goal Im passionate and serious about bodybuilding even if I am a smaller bodybuilder. I am listening to the guys I know have been in serious condition, to interact with as well. Just have some fun :)

Last edited:

sorry, for not quoting all in one , im getting caught up

I sure know I have to look ab popping definition and look much better than this

See...I'm not the only one.

Sambo and you seem like merry chaps who like to broaden the "circle" of their friends, I don´t think the OP had the same thing in mind as you two when he asked to be ripped a new one :D

To the OP good body, many a punani fisherman would like to have it, only clear weaknesses are calves, which could be bigger and the lack of a GH gut that makes you look unprofessional :)

150 mg weekly

Thank you. Yes ive gotten burnt here on vacation and lots of women smiling at me in front of their hubby's, maybe they're happy to be on vacation haha

Honestly if u want to stay on trt style dosing try at 150mg every 3 days and add in some proviron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How tall are you bro? You look like you have an athletic functional build.

TRT?

Matey I don't want to make you look bad but I have seen you posting about cycles a lot. Weren't you on a blast with test, eq and deca a few months back? Plus you have posted about orals too. So I am confused that you would write trt for 15 years?

I want to add you are the same height as me aren't you so that can be deceiving. Obviously you need more muscle but it definitely doesn't help being tall if you want to look huge and muscular in pics/vids alone. In some pics of me I don't even look like I lift :eek::D

Last edited:
Sambo and you seem like merry chaps who like to broaden the "circle" of their friends, I don´t think the OP had the same thing in mind as you two when he asked to be ripped a new one :D

To the OP good body, many a punani fisherman would like to have it, only clear weaknesses are calves, which could be bigger and the lack of a GH gut that makes you look unprofessional :)
Hey I just wanted fapping material lol

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app

TRT?

Matey I don't want to make you look bad but I have seen you posting about cycles a lot. Weren't you on a blast with test, eq and deca a few months back? Plus you have posted about orals too. So I am confused that you would write trt for 15 years?

I want to add you are the same height as me aren't you so that can be deceiving. Obviously you need more muscle but it definitely doesn't help being tall if you want to look huge and muscular in pics/vids alone. In some pics of me I don't even look like I lift :eek::D

I thought so too. Andddd checked the old posts...

Def not just TRT. Maybe now.

I can attest. I was on deca and eq for a blast a few months back. I would add in test if libido got too bad but I have no girlfriend at the time and actually didnt mean my libido not being a complete raging horndog , it still worked okay.

Both have their purposes, eq is great esp beginning and middle stages of pre contest and could more than likely do it at the end although some prefer more dht derivatives during this time for hardening

Deca is great for joints, and my body has gained great size off of it . If you dont have a girlfriend I dont mind the libido reducing effects, if you do 200 mgs test supposed to be plenty for any deca cycle

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner