over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

God Bless IGF-DES!

Sounds good to me. I just started the IGF and pin prior to the workout.
I moved my IPA/CJC to after also.

Am I reading this correctly in understanding that there should be a gap in administering the DES and the GHRP-2/Mod 1-29? I am currently running 100mcg GHRP-2 and Mod 1-29 morning, pwo and bedtime. I was interested in throwing in Des into the protocol pre workout and powtsorkout at 20mcg. I inject the GHRP-2 and Mod 1-29 immediately post workout and was wondering if I could simply add in the DES into the same syring.

I had the best leg workout ever this morning, pinned 100mcg in each quad 20 minutes before hitting the squat rack hit 225 for 20 and my legs felt like they were about to rip apart fuck it I kept going got to 315 and legs were starting to rub together like never before lactic acid wasn't even bothering me at this point. By the time I hit hack squats and leg extensions I felt superhuman my calves were full and veins were poping out like crazy. I just got home pinned IGF-DES 25mcg into quad,calves, IGF1-LR3 10mcg subq, Ipa/1293 100mcg, gonna carb load in about 30 minutes and then off to work that is if I can walk!!!!!!!!

Believe the hype and Precision Peptides I'm taking stock options!
P.S. Guys I'm running low Pony Express those bad boys

so that's 200mcg pre work out...and is that 25mcg in ea quad and 25mcg in ea calf? for total of 100mcg post work out?

so that's 200mcg pre work out...and is that 25mcg in ea quad and 25mcg in ea calf? for total of 100mcg post work out?

Yes sir! that is correct however that was an 1 day experiment on high levels of IGF-DES! If you go back through Plang's AO IGF-DES protocol you will see exactly how I have run mine and I have kept it at 100mcg split into intervals of 25mcg 4 times a day IM always on some what of an empty stomach!

Am I reading this correctly in understanding that there should be a gap in administering the DES and the GHRP-2/Mod 1-29? I am currently running 100mcg GHRP-2 and Mod 1-29 morning, pwo and bedtime. I was interested in throwing in Des into the protocol pre workout and powtsorkout at 20mcg. I inject the GHRP-2 and Mod 1-29 immediately post workout and was wondering if I could simply add in the DES into the same syring.

Everything I've read says to space them apart. That's what I've done. I am still getting the effects of the IPA/CJC and think the DES is doing what it's supposed to.

Yes sir! that is correct however that was an 1 day experiment on high levels of IGF-DES! If you go back through Plang's AO IGF-DES protocol you will see exactly how I have run mine and I have kept it at 100mcg split into intervals of 25mcg 4 times a day IM always on some what of an empty stomach!

alrighty then, for a beginner though i wld think those admins would be somewhat high in comparison to what a lot of others are running, besides you and plang but i guess that is just based on your experience.

Everything I've read says to space them apart. That's what I've done. I am still getting the effects of the IPA/CJC and think the DES is doing what it's supposed to.

I also just read some posting on Dats forum that comments about DES having negative affects on the GHRP and mod 1-2if taken close. I'm considering implementing a DES in a trial at 40mcg pre workout only to see what I think.

Okay 1mg DES, add 10ml water, and that gives me 100mcg per 1 ml shot, correct? Can I mix it with bacteriostatic water?

Okay 1mg DES, add 10ml water, and that gives me 100mcg per 1 ml shot, correct? Can I mix it with bacteriostatic water?

Correct, that's a lot of volume for a small amount of pep.
Any reason why you'd go so high with the BW?

I wouldn't use that much water. I just picked 10 to make nice easy round math numbers. It's the engineer in me :) Thanks!

Anybody that picked up the PP des know how much volume of solvent the vial can comfortably hold? I purposely picked up some 30iu pins, from my usual 50iu, just to compensate for the tiny dose already but obviously the more solvent I can add the better with keeping the ity bity dose that much more accurate lol

Also I think I am going plangs route and using BW instead of AA since looking to primarily dose preWO, of course I'll alternate to PWO after a week or two just to see what may be better for my body, but flashbacks of the AA use on my few lr3 runs werent exactly pleasant, strangely I recall similar flu like muscle aches from it that I didnt care too much for.. call me crazy.. I kno lol

I'm not 100% sure but I'm guessing they are 5 ml based on my using 2 ml of fluid with DES.

Anybody that picked up the PP des know how much volume of solvent the vial can comfortably hold? I purposely picked up some 30iu pins, from my usual 50iu, just to compensate for the tiny dose already but obviously the more solvent I can add the better with keeping the ity bity dose that much more accurate lol

Also I think I am going plangs route and using BW instead of AA since looking to primarily dose preWO, of course I'll alternate to PWO after a week or two just to see what may be better for my body, but flashbacks of the AA use on my few lr3 runs werent exactly pleasant, strangely I recall similar flu like muscle aches from it that I didnt care too much for.. call me crazy.. I kno lol

doesn't matter how you mix it des won't bind to anything thats why its stronger than the others look at the thread i posted with the study. I'm going to toss 5mg as soon as PP delivers it. The only thing that will grow is your gut.

doesn't matter how you mix it des won't bind to anything thats why its stronger than the others look at the thread i posted with the study. I'm going to toss 5mg as soon as PP delivers it. The only thing that will grow is your gut.

People are getting REAL WORLD RESULTS HERE! That was one study and I'm glad that you posted it but it is still just ONE study. Alot of what is written on paper and proved in studies doesn't always work that way in the real world. I have my Master's Degree in Exercise Physiology and in Grad school we could get completely different results from running repeated studies. Anyone who has read over 30 studies on the same topic will be able to tell you that nearly all will disprove the others in SOME way. I know that for the last 4 days I have been taking IGF DES that I am leaner (NO GUT) but my workouts and site growth and pumps are no joke! There is something to it, we have too much positive feedback so far... do a search here on user feedback...Please post in Plang's thread bro, I would love to see his feedback as well. BTW, There is a whole lot more to understand about human anatomy, pharmacology, and physiology than compounds binding to receptors. It is OK to ask questions but to post a study and slam a loved peptide makes you look a little, well..... newbie. I will continue my research! Good Luck and Best wishes.

Since you mentioned it I am in school for the same thing. Hey I was just posting a study to help prevent people from growing their intestines. Hell I don't care grow your gut. You think your going to see it in a couple days? There are much better and safer products to use to get a good pump. Anyway show this newbie another study I'd like to see it. Hell, I ordered 6 mg of this altogether I'm disappointed, I wanted this igf des to work but the research says otherwise.

Since you mentioned it I am in school for the same thing. Hey I was just posting a study to help prevent people from growing their intestines. Hell I don't care grow your gut. You think your going to see it in a couple days? There are much better and safer products to use to get a good pump. Anyway show this newbie another study I'd like to see it. Hell, I ordered 6 mg of this altogether I'm disappointed, I wanted this igf des to work but the research says otherwise.

There are many igf receptors in the intestines, yes. But every other tissue of the body also has IGF receptors, and every tissue in the body has the potential to regenerate in the same fashion. Des is no different than any IGF in this respect. Its shorter lived and is metabolized very quickly; the theory is to attempt to pin it where you have caused muscle tissue injury(weight training) and have it bind locally. On paper, Des is safer than Lr3 because its not floating around forever like the latter does. Its also not bound up with IGFBB and made dormant until any IGF receptor anywhere in the body decides to scoop it up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws