advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gonna Synthol the Delts next. Need some input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullybuilt

Banned
Well, after decent success with my bi's, I think the only other area I want to do another synthol cycle is in my side delts. Should I follow the same cycle. 1ml in each head for 10days then 2 for 10 days then 3 for 10days or can you do less in the delts? Also should I stick the full 1" pin all the way in, or is that too far? Thanks

ok, take your pin bring the synthol up into it and then....are you ready for this....throw it in the trash....then go to the gym and try training your shoulders.

Last edited:
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS WEIGHT77

My best advice for you is just simply DONT USE IT.

blah blah blah. Shoulders are one of my better parts and I train them like an animal. Anyway, if a more mature audience could anwser my above questions it would be appreciated.

ive done synth and i will say dont, the amt of scar tissue that builds up is NOT worth it
as far as a mature audience, i believe weight and vander are some fairly well respected people here, and gave an opinion,therefore their input,,, which you asked for:rolleyes:
frk

How does it build up so much scar tissue. Say you run 1cycle which would be a total of 30shots in each delt total for a month. You give yourself around that many shots with using prop or other fast acting gear that requires frequent injections. Why would synthol be any diff.

I have to agree with those guys. You've already put your hand in the fire once and got away with it. Biceps are one thing, shoulders are another. Chances are you are going to fuck up your physique. Another vote for "don't be a fool sucka". Good luck.

Fullybuilt said:
How does it build up so much scar tissue. Say you run 1cycle which would be a total of 30shots in each delt total for a month. You give yourself around that many shots with using prop or other fast acting gear that requires frequent injections. Why would synthol be any diff.

You seem to keep proving how little you actually know. I mean I know Excel has tried to help you buy sending links and what not but I doubt you have even read them. Shoulders is one place that nobody can get aways with. It will be obvious. The reason it bothers me so much is because YOU ARE THE ONE GIVING ALL OF USE WHO ACTUALLY WORK OUR ASSES OFF A BAD NAME. Because you are just a young kid like myself and you are resorting to filling your muscle with oil rather than with muscle. It also kills me because you said you shoulders are one of your best parts.

Now as for your statement, when you run a cycle do you put every injection in your delt. I bet not. Your delts are a very small area so you have less room to move around like you could with a glute or quad. That is common sense....

Last edited:
Fullybuilt said:
ooohhh shit here we go again w/ the fuckin' arguing! IT GETS FUCKING OLD!!!! Fullybuilt, w/ big a's protocol you would eventually be shooting 3 ml ed into your delts, that is why you would have more scar tissue buildup as long as the ed shots. i doubt you've had to do this with any cycle you've run w/ prop or tren.

this reminds me of a kid i saw at the arnold a few years ago. i am sure he was trying to be huge. he had so much synthol in his delts it looked absolutely ridiculous. and when he turned sideways he disappeared. i laughed right in his face. he just looked at me and put his head down. point is that most people who use it look retarded. so keep training hard and pounding protein. quit looking for the fast, quick fix. it will get you no where

GREAT POST JOSH

I agree its not about a get big quick plan , its about the long hual like Shawn Ray wrote about , everybody wants it now and wants the easy route but like he wrote THERE IS NO EASY ROUTE its all blood and sweat NOT SYNTHOL ,,, I consider synthol a junk resort to becomming deformed . Yes it may inlarge certain body parts but they WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE YOUR NATURAL MUSCLE FORM,,, Its for those who want a quick fix and those who need a quick fix,, NOT for those who push themselves to their limits with sweat burning in their eyes yet continuing the set.

Re: GREAT POST JOSH

Vander_V said:
I agree its not about a get big quick plan , its about the long hual like Shawn Ray wrote about , everybody wants it now and wants the easy route but like he wrote THERE IS NO EASY ROUTE its all blood and sweat NOT SYNTHOL ,,, I consider synthol a junk resort to becomming deformed . Yes it may inlarge certain body parts but they WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE YOUR NATURAL MUSCLE FORM,,, Its for those who want a quick fix and those who need a quick fix,, NOT for those who push themselves to their limits with sweat burning in their eyes yet continuing the set.
I agree!!! but if someone chooses to use it, they should at least be able to ask others who have used it for their advice without having to worry about getting chewed out. the fact is we've all made mistakes, and for most people they just have to learn the hard way.

I agree too with flexmaster, the guy really wants his question answered too and a pissing contest is not needed. It is BBing subject material for sure.

My delts are a weakness, but Id never do Synth in them because too many exercises use delts and Im afraid to fuck them up. Also, there is a guy in our gym with a good physique, great delts; he popped a bunch of synth in his delts-god knows why-and they had lumps and looked like shit. People talked-it didnt look good.
Another opinion-it was his body to do what he wanted. None of us, with our lifestyles (taking steroids, posting hundreds of times on a steroid message board) have any room to judge here.
A young guy who hasnt realized his potential is silly "IMO" to rush into using synth. But hell, a guy who has trained for 10-20yrs and has a genetic weakness that really bothers him-what the hell? It should be his choice without judgment.

MikeS said:

A young guy who hasnt realized his potential is silly "IMO" to rush into using synth. But hell, a guy who has trained for 10-20yrs and has a genetic weakness that really bothers him-what the hell? It should be his choice without judgment.

Yes, in that situation I agree. If you put in the work you deserve it. But this is a kid. It would be like me giving up and saying oh well my arms are not 21 inches yet so I am just gonna go ahead and use synthol.

weight77 said:

Yes, in that situation I agree. If you put in the work you deserve it. But this is a kid. It would be like me giving up and saying oh well my arms are not 21 inches yet so I am just gonna go ahead and use synthol.
some people (especially younger guys like you, me, and fullybuilt) just don't have the patience and foresight to be able to wait and keep mixing things up to bring up lagging bodyparts. i thank god that there ARE still young guys like you (and myself hopefully) that have the patience and ability to not go for what some would call the "quick fix". but where do we draw the line? most people say you shouldn't use aas until mid twenties or later because before that you really haven't seen what your body can do naturally, i used before that, hell i'm not even mid twenties yet. but different people make different choices and that's exactly what synthol is.......a choice, is it the best choice? based on most experiences no, but none the less it is a choice and an aspect of bodybuilding which should be allowed to be DISCUSSED here. i think we all see your point and that it is a valid one. please excuse the long post :) .

flexmaster said:
but different people make different choices and that's exactly what synthol is.......a choice, is it the best choice? based on most experiences no, but none the less it is a choice and an aspect of bodybuilding which should be allowed to be DISCUSSED here. i think we all see your point and that it is a valid one.
This is what Big A encourages here - an open forum where one can get information (in a constructive manner) on ALL aspects fo bb'ing, including SEO. Sure - aperson can have a negative but it needs to be relayed in a non-offending manner.

xcel

thats why i threw my .o2 in with the scar tissue, i used it and didnt like the results on my bi's or delts
in my opinion, it aint worth it
frk

i draw the line when its not real muscle. its just a lot of oil.

|--[\\\]>--------- Here is a non-biased answer: the amt. of oil you will have to put in your delts will be more than your bi's, simply b/c your delts are a 'bigger' muslce than your bi's. I have used synthol in the past in my bi's and it worked great, got me over a 'hump' that i hit, but i stopped after, b/c that is all i needed. Yes you want to put the 1" all the way in, the trick is to get deep into the muslce. i used 1" for my bi's and tris' and 1.5 for my delts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner