advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotta constantly be on to look this way?

Bruiser, I am in agreement that if u want to look like ur on then u have to be on. U can't have ur cake and eat it too. U come off and u will begin ur journey back to where u where before u were on. U stay off long enough and ull become just ur average looking Joe. A nice case to consider is one of the best bodybuilders of all time, Kevin Levrone. He does adds for trt now and looks great but is just a fraction of his former self. Not criticizing Kevin in any way, he stepped back and that's great. I'm just using him as an example for all of us. We reduce or stop our gear and our bodies try to return to its normal. I think it's referred to as homeostasis.

Another example is my training partner. He's been off for close to a month and really slacking in the gym and he looks like he has barely trained in his whole life. Idk. Everybody's genetics are diff and some gifted individuals may keep a little something over the long haul but I think they would attain that level naturally.

sadly you can't look as good off as you can on. I am finding this out first hand right now even on hrt and a little hgh/slin. I wish this weren't the case

Last edited:
uh...no....lots of plastic trophies followed by a procard, getting paid for what I love to do, and not REALLY working a day in my life because I get paid to pursue my passion....THAT is what I'm doing, or the reasoning for it anyway. If those things weren't POSSIBLE....then I wouldn't make these sacrifices.

How much are you making getting that pro card if you aren't top tier via sponsorships? How much of it covers your drug cost and separately your food cost?

How are you funding this stuff until you get a sponsorship and a pro card?

You think there's money to be made? The only money to be made is through being the cream of the crop and/or dealing these drugs.

How much are you making getting that pro card if you aren't top tier via sponsorships? How much of it covers your drug cost and separately your food cost?

How are you funding this stuff until you get a sponsorship and a pro card?

You think there's money to be made? The only money to be made is through being the cream of the crop and/or dealing these drugs.

If this wasn't the case, we would see TONS of freaky looking bodybuilders and many of the guys we see on the Olympia stage, we wouldn't have even heard of since they would just be a dime a dozen.

I dont know about you guys...but i find staying ripped/shredded I feel the best and look the biggest..so i try to stay 9% or lower year round and diet for 12-16 weeks to get to 4-5% for a photo shoot (i like to lose weight slowly to retain size). I like being on HRT for probably 6-8 months of the year, and the other 4-6 months I do doses like 120mg NPP and 120mgs test prop....or 150mgs masteron, 150 test prop and find I can look truly great, as long as my diet is spot on and workout/cardio and done faithfully on schedule.

IMO, if you want to maintain size, look great nakid, be ripped, you can get by on small amounts. But if you want to put on size, diet and compete...youll def need larger doses :)

I've been around this board for 10 years and took time off from it for long periods as well as away from the drugs. That said, this post reminds me of thousands of others saying the same relatively naive things.

Drug dose and duration are critical to the vast majority of folks getting big, lean, and even semi-freaky. I've never been huge, I'm 44 about 5'8" and 210 lbs and have been like that for a long time. I've been on trt for nearly 5 years, and if I stop, which I have, I'm 185 and softer, no matter what pct, diet, or training regiment I use. My genetics just don't make it easy for me. I agree with an earlier post that I like having the added size and I'm an executive in a suit. No pencil neck here. Like the added confidence I feel, and I've got a phd mind you, so I'm not hurting for brains. Short answer is, if you aren't on something all the time, doubtful you'll stay large or even beefy.

Now I can go away and not post for another 2 years :p

DrG

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear