over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotta put my man down...

BrooklynJuice

Registered
My best friend, my chocolate lab recently celebrated his 12th birthday. Its remarkable how long he was able to live healthy. He was 100+ pounds DIEZEL. I juiced him up on winstrol (no i didnt lol). I raised him from just a few weeks and he was the most outstanding animal I ever met (yea yea Im biased sue me).

This dog could be left alone with my dinner. I could walk him in busy brooklyn streets without a leash. I could have him sit n stay and he wouldnt budge unleast I told him too. He would balance dog bones on hes nose till I said g'head and he would snap it in the air. I taught him some silly shit too. I would have him sit then open all the kitchen drawers and closets n stuff. I then would tell him CLOSE IT and he'd go around closing everything with his nose.

Anyway he's back legs are gone and he's in pain. The vet recommends to end the pain and sadly I have to agree. I believe this is gonna be the hardest thing I have to face. And this is coming from a man who was literally on his death bed and recently divorced!

Fuck

I feel for you bro, I lost my dog who I was so close to, and It still bothers me. You get so attached to them, my thoughts are with you. Just remember, he'll be outta pain and be in a better place.

They're like a family member - hard to let go. Ya gotta admit you hate to see them in pain like that.

xcel

I dread that day!!!

My dog too is smart as all hell...It is better to put them down then to watch them suffer.

You know it takes a lot for the dog to whine when it is doing something it loves...you know that is the time.

|--[\\\]>--------- Man, you were talking about your dog in my thread...VERY SORRY bro....dogs are seriously a 'man's best friend' a part of you dies when they do. they are the MOST loyal of anything, even more loyal than real life human friends...they wil NEVER betray you. just like the saying goes, if you love s'thing/s'one s'times it better to let them go. your dog is in pain and it's the best thing for it, better than seeing it suffer. my heart goes out to you bro

Thx for the kind words. It means alot.

Man , this post hits home bro........I am so sorry for you and your beloved pet . I too am facing this same situation and it is killing me. I just lost one of my dogs to cancer about 6 months ago and I miss her every day. And now her brother who has been battling cancer as well [ and doing pretty well I might add ] is losing the use of his back legs as well . It is making me so sad because he still seems so happy but his legs are starting to go and he doesn't understand why. I recently have suffered through the loss of several family members , but this just seems incredibly hard for some reason. My dogs were my rocks , always there for me ,it has been hard to let go them. I have been through so many tough things over the years ,but when I put my dog down , that was just like kiling a part of myself. To see something take their last breath that you love so much was an unbarible expirence. Stay strong ,you are doing what is best for your friend and that is the only consolation I can offer.I feel for you . Please message me if you need anything. I know that my boys time is near as well and I am dreading every damm minute . Hang in there ...........I am sorry that you are having to endure this .....life just plain sucks sometimes........my condolences bro........

fuck its 5:30am I just spent the past few hours petting my dog, crying like a biatch. We're going in just a few hours...

Shit bro ,your making me cry too........god ,I remember what your going through and I know that is coming soon for my other dog .[ probally a month or two] ......It sucks so much. If your dog is alert and relativly himself, maybe the doc could sedate him so the dog isn't scared . It seemed to make things easier on both of us when I put my girl down last october. And if your vet is good ,it will take less than 30 seconds......I am sorry that you are going through this ......sounds like you had one incredible friend and were very lucky to have 12 great years with with him.Don't forget that......

man i dont think some people understand how much you can love your pets. i had a shih tze dog from when i was 3 years old until i was 11. i remember i woke up in the morning and my dog wasnt in the house so i went outside in the snow looking for her. well i found her, she had been hit by a car and was frozen solid. my whole family cried for a week straight, and to this day i still miss that dog.

sorry to hear about your loss bro, im sure you know whats best and by making the dog live in pain is being selfish cause you dont want the pain for yourself. you are doing the right thing bro...

take care,

Todd

When I opened this thread I was afraid this was going to be about this. So now Im all teary and I feel so bad for you Brooklyn.
Dogs are better than most people. Especially the kind you have (labs-retreivers...). To me you treat a dog like your family, like a human. All they usually want is your love and food. You guys gave each other a great 12yrs, remember that.

Get another dog soon. It helps. :( :(

|--[\\\]>---------- You sitting there petting your dog is the best thing for him right now. Dogs are smart...they can sense emotions, he knows you are torn up inside right now and prob. knows that s'thing is about to happen. You showing that much effection is the best. w/you there when it happens will make it much easier on him....just like a human friend/family that passes, they are going to a better place. just keep thinking WHY you have to do this, he is in pain. no one wants to see their loved ones in pain. stay strong bro

Hes lived a good life-you have given him more than you will ever realize. Its real hard but it is time-at least you can be with him at the end.

sorry for your loss bro

sounds like a truly special animal (and friend)

if i get my pup trained half that well i will be happy

Man must be hard losing a buddy that close sorry to hear. I will say a prayer for you and your best friend. MM

im sorry bro. i had a choc Lab and had to put her down also because of a stomach tumor. Its sad she was only 1yr old.

Hey bro,

I feel for ya and your buddy. I have had to do the same thing to one of my Rotties a few years ago. It is tough and a difficult decesion to make, but it is best for your loved companion. You may feel guilt for having to something like that and it will be even harder when you come home and put his toys, bed, food/water bowl away. Have a good friend to help you and talk it out. Trust me, you will cry for days. This is normal, just hang in there!!

As far as the Euthenasia goes...it is painless for the animal. It is very quick usually within 10-15 seconds and the animal is gone, out of it's pain and suffering.

Take care and hang in there!
DOGGTALES

I love my chocolate lab, too. The vet says to get his weight down or he will have similar problems as you said your's does.

I feel your pain, bro.

Skip

And people say animals don't have souls.
I went through the same with my dog.
Sorry to hear, its best to not suffer.:(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member