YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grass Fed Beef: A Question and Possible Favor...

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
From what I've read, I really want to try GFB in my diet. The problem is that it seems you have to buy almost $400 worth everywhere I look. I can't afford that at one time... I don't know how much I would like it. If it's that great, then I would try to budget it.

My question is- Does anyone know where you can buy smaller amounts of
GFB? I'm in the midwest.

My favor is- If the above question is a "no", would anyone be willing to send me $100 worth of their beef so I can see if I want to budget the money for the larger purchase? I would send money through paypal or WU as well as cover shipping, plus maybe an extra $20 simply for your troubles.

Check out www.blackwing.com

I've ordered $50 and $100 amounts of Bison from them.. don't think they have any minimums. But it only makes sense to buy alot and save on shipping.. otherwise your cost is pretty high (per lb)

North America's Leading Producer of Antibiotic & Hormone Free Healthy Meats, Organic Meats and Organic Jerky.

Blackwing proudly introduces North America's healthiest certified 100% Organic Beef.

Our 100% Organic Beef is grass fed on pastures up to harvest day. Additionally, during the 45 days prior to harvest a scientifically formulated diet to boost levels of CLA's and balance the Omega 3's and 6's. This special diet is composed of organic snow peas, alfalfa, flax and barley. The end result is an incredibly delicious and healthy tender meat with less fat, calories and cholesterol than chicken! Blackwing Organic Beef comes from Angus and Piedmontese species. We hope you will try this incredible healthy beef which has received acclaim by some of our nation's 5 star chefs.

Last edited:
This is where i am ordering from. Actually they are only about an hour and a half from me and i am going to be making the trip to the ranch to pick mine up. But they will ship and there is no minimum.

slankersgrassfedmeats.com/

This is where i am ordering from. Actually they are only about an hour and a half from me and i am going to be making the trip to the ranch to pick mine up. But they will ship and there is no minimum.

slankersgrassfedmeats.com/

That is a great company. I have talked to the owner a few times, very energetic guy in his 60's that is fun to talk to.

Also you can go to US Wellness Meats at U.S. Wellness Meats — Our Animals Eat Right So You Can Too.
Dr Serrano knows these people and says they are great.

JM

This is what I did:

most folks around here have a few cows on their place. I looked around and found someone that just let their cows graze and gave them the basic stuff...minerals, etc..

Ask them if they would be willing to sell you an old heifer or buy a calf....a calf shouldn't cost that much. Go halves with a friend or 3 ways to save money.

Ask the farmer if he would be willing to haul it to a butcher shop where they will grind up the entire cow into hamburger for a reasonable price.

I did this and now I have a deep freeze full of ground beef that I paid only about $1.40 per pound and IT TASTES EXCEPTIONAL!!!! (I went in halves on a 15 year old longhorn heifer that had not calved in 2 years :)

I can cook up 2 pounds of my hamburger and only get about 2 tablespoons of grease

Much appreciated...

Wow, thanks guys, a lot of good places to look. Thanks for saving me some $$ :) Appreciate it.

The best thing I did was to find a nicer restaurant (4-5 stars) and give them a few bucks to order it for me. I current spend nearly 1/3-1/2 of what I used to when I purchased from these high priced internet retailers.

I used to pay about $10.00/lbs plus shipping for nice grade ground bison. I buy the same thing now for under $5.00/lbs delivered. I order 40-60lbs at a time and I give the restaurant owner $30-40.00 for getting it for me. In my case that's by far the best thing I ever thought of doing. And it's turned out to be cheapest way to go.

Interesting...

The best thing to do is find a nicer restaurant (4-5 stars) and give them a few bucks to order it for you. I current spend nearly 1/3-1/2 of what I used to when I purchased from these high priced internet retailers.

I used to pay about $10.00/lbs plus shipping for nice grade ground bison. I buy the same thing now for under $5.00/lbs delivered. I order 40-60lbs at a time and I give the restaurant owner $30-40.00 for getting it for me. In my case that's by far the best thing I ever thought of doing. And it's turned out to be cheapest way to go.

Very resourceful of you! That is a good thought as well.

Check out www.blackwing.com

I've ordered $50 and $100 amounts of Bison from them.. don't think they have any minimums. But it only makes sense to buy alot and save on shipping.. otherwise your cost is pretty high (per lb)

North America's Leading Producer of Antibiotic & Hormone Free Healthy Meats, Organic Meats and Organic Jerky.

Blackwing proudly introduces North America's healthiest certified 100% Organic Beef.

Our 100% Organic Beef is grass fed on pastures up to harvest day. Additionally, during the 45 days prior to harvest a scientifically formulated diet to boost levels of CLA's and balance the Omega 3's and 6's. This special diet is composed of organic snow peas, alfalfa, flax and barley. The end result is an incredibly delicious and healthy tender meat with less fat, calories and cholesterol than chicken! Blackwing Organic Beef comes from Angus and Piedmontese species. We hope you will try this incredible healthy beef which has received acclaim by some of our nation's 5 star chefs.

Their elk, venison and ostrich are very good as well. About to go eat two ostrich burgers right now!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws