over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gregg Valentino

That poor fucker. The little bit he knows is nothing and he expounds on shit like he's the man. IF he dealt juice, don't you think the average brain would have looked in the mirror and said, 'no, any more and I look stupid'?

I have to say, watching that clip really makes me feel as though I know nothing. I know people like him do exist, but you just cannot bring yourself to actually conceive this guys mindset. I traveled for four years with some friends who were professional kickboxers when I graduated high school and saw some serious mess up stuff....but this guy really adds another dimension to the term delusional. It is beyond my realm of comprehension that anyone would actually do this to themselves in the attempt to persuade others it is actually something I built through hard work in the gym.

Poor soul.

Great PR for bodbuilers. It would be better for us all if he were never born. I think the guy has a 65 IQ or some thing.

Last edited:
ummmm, I am speechless :(

"The Man Whos Arms Exploded"...its so stupid its funny :p .

I personally think

anyone who posts anymore of this retards pics or vids on any board should be banned..roflmao... for real enough with this idiot...

Mr.Huge

by doing that stupid show, he set back bodybuilding in general even further than it is already.. i can not tell ya how many people came up to me after that show came on.. i was amazed at the amount of people who actually watched it.. he says he is a friend to the bodybuilder.. one of us.. if that is true than vanish and never speak another work of bodybuilding again.. he wont.. he loves the attention..:(

If you watch the entire episode you'll see immediately that the bigger idiot in that piece is Steve Michalik, who thinks that one milligram of any steroid will eventually give you a heart attack and/or a stroke and/or cancer - of which he's had them all - and which he blames only on steroids.

He casually mentions that he was in a mental institution - but not what for.

He NEVER mentions that the reason he had to stop bodybuilding was not due to a medical condition having to do with steroids, but rather with an accident he suffered. He doesn't mention that he was out of shape, and he has loyal Michalik-Jedi who do idiotic 100 rep sets while he screams at them saying stuff like "You can do 100 of these here squats or you can stick steroids in your butt".

They also profile the writer of "NO BULL" magazine, who on the other hand thinks that stseroids cause NONE of his problems. That guy is just in complete denial, while Michalik blames everything on steroids.

Then you have some kid from England who will take steroids in the future because he wants to be a pro.

There's two other guys in there.

Oh yeah, and then there's Gregg Valentino.

The guy is a fool for what he did, and he admits as much throughout the video. But not once do they mention his past as a competing bodybuilder, nor put of any pics of him when he was natural or looked "normal". There's no mention that he's a writer for Muscular Development, and there's also no mention of why he start bodybuilding in the first place.

I can't judge someone based on his arms or his bald head or his accent or his voice. I'd like to have a little more background on someone before I start bashing the heck out of his character because people thinks he's dumb for stabbing his arms with oil and jacking himself up artificially.

But on the other hand, I'm surprised that noone Judges that fool Michalik. He's the one who set bodybuilding back 100 years by his ignorant comments about roids, and moronic training routines that implies that his is the norm rather than the excpetion.

(end rant)

hey brooklyn, do yourself a favor and get michalik's book.. it is truly delusional.. it is worth the read just to try and figure out where the guy gets his theories and conclusions..i read many of the exerpts and was amazed.. the guy is truly nuts and has many.. many issues..:eek:

The gosh damn idiots are the ones who believe this is the result
of steroid abuse.

LATS said:
hey brooklyn, do yourself a favor and get michalik's book.. it is truly delusional.. it is worth the read just to try and figure out where the guy gets his theories and conclusions..i read many of the exerpts and was amazed.. the guy is truly nuts and has many.. many issues..:eek:

LOL, gotta check it out!

Valentino has some serious personal issues that require him to demand attention any way he can get it. Seems to me to be self-esteem related. I hope one day he gets the help he needs.

well i do have to agree with the part where he calls himself an idiot. it cracks me up that he says he's self conscience about his "scarred" up arm. lol man there is something wrong with that dude.

JW

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members