over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

H.R. Issue Need Help

my job isn’t great I make 15 an hour I have 14 months in but I enjoy doing it and enjoy who I do it for. They talk to me about a long career but I haven’t taken it seriously.

Then one day I have a complete nervous breakdown on the job. Totally incapacitated and unable to stand or hold my balance.
at first while I was seeing doctors they said just come work in the office we will put you on a desk or whatever you can do so I tried that and couldn’t walk to the front door. I was crying and wanted to give up and quit.

Once they realized how bad it was they put a team together to figure out how to help me. If we do this he can do that.. etc. then they said “this is Samson250 he’s not doing any of that we have to help him” so they planned it out with the corporate office and scripted what I had to say to get on short term disability so I wouldnt burn savings or PTO.

I was keeping them updated weekly but I knew they needed a time frame so I connected my Doctor with my office and said tell them whatever you feel necessary and that the final decision to return to work is yours. I’m a little over halfway to returning and in constant contact with my office manager who I just now got off the phone with a minute ago.

when this is over and I come back I’m going savage for those guys. closest thing to a family I’ve ever had. Im as replaceable as a battery to them but they did this for me and except me for who I am and the issues I have.

my job isn’t great I make 15 an hour I have 14 months in but I enjoy doing it and enjoy who I do it for. They talk to me about a long career but I haven’t taken it seriously.

Then one day I have a complete nervous breakdown on the job. Totally incapacitated and unable to stand or hold my balance.
at first while I was seeing doctors they said just come work in the office we will put you on a desk or whatever you can do so I tried that and couldn’t walk to the front door. I was crying and wanted to give up and quit.

Once they realized how bad it was they put a team together to figure out how to help me. If we do this he can do that.. etc. then they said “this is Samson250 he’s not doing any of that we have to help him” so they planned it out with the corporate office and scripted what I had to say to get on short term disability so I wouldnt burn savings or PTO.

I was keeping them updated weekly but I knew they needed a time frame so I connected my Doctor with my office and said tell them whatever you feel necessary and that the final decision to return to work is yours. I’m a little over halfway to returning and in constant contact with my office manager who I just now got off the phone with a minute ago.

when this is over and I come back I’m going savage for those guys. closest thing to a family I’ve ever had. Im as replaceable as a battery to them but they did this for me and except me for who I am and the issues I have.
Wow, thats incredible! Hold on to that job. Is it a small family owned business? Sounds like youre really lucky. Ive never heard of an employer doing that, especially for someone that has only been there for a bit over 1 year. Im glad to hear they helped you.

The OP's employer sounds more like what Im used to. i once worked for 5th third bank and they gave me a tough time for taking off to attend my grandmother's funeral. It was insulting. They made me bring in the funeral program. I quit shortly after that. Its a terrible place to work.

maybe your best course is to take as much PTO as you can to lay out post op, maybe you can talk to your director and plan it out, who knows maybe they will let you add some non paid leave on to it, i would not get a lawyer, i mean for what? if your FMLA is tapped out it is tapped out, work with them and get what you can, outside of that probably have to bite the bullet and postpone, good luck.

Worst
maybe your best course is to take as much PTO as you can to lay out post op, maybe you can talk to your director and plan it out, who knows maybe they will let you add some non paid leave on to it, i would not get a lawyer, i mean for what? if your FMLA is tapped out it is tapped out, work with them and get what you can, outside of that probably have to bite the bullet and postpone, good luck.

Spot on ill talk to i think im on a good terms with the president so will I will keep u guys posted.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131