over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair loss and possible stack, thoughts?

Wolfpack21

Newbies
I am prone to MBP and I am currently on propecia. I am turning 40 this year and want to jump on a quick summer time cycle.

I am currently 6'1 about 190(ish) pounds realistically 11%bf but could be a little lower since I run and do cardio a decent amount of time.

I am just looking to put on 5pounds of lean lean muscle with the added fullness while reducing bf and add vascularity.

I've done a few cycles before, EQ/var/Winny/decca (not all at once)

Just looking for suggestions for like a 12week cycle that is easy on the hair and good on the body. I workout hard and have a clean diet so even mild anabolics show well on me...

Thx brothas!

I am prone to MBP and I am currently on propecia. I am turning 40 this year and want to jump on a quick summer time cycle.

I am currently 6'1 about 190(ish) pounds realistically 11%bf but could be a little lower since I run and do cardio a decent amount of time.

I am just looking to put on 5pounds of lean lean muscle with the added fullness while reducing bf and add vascularity.

I've done a few cycles before, EQ/var/Winny/decca (not all at once)

Just looking for suggestions for like a 12week cycle that is easy on the hair and good on the body. I workout hard and have a clean diet so even mild anabolics show well on me...

If youre on propecia, it will ,block to an extent the DHT from test or Dihydroboldenone ( 1-test 5ar reduced form of EQ) from EQ. Really any other compound outside those two it will have no effect on as they don't undergo 5a-reduction.

First, my opinion to you is you drop the Finasteride completely unless you have an extremely progressive balding issue. Short term/long term it will completely alter everything that makes you a male mentally. Depression, impotance, anxiety, lack of libido are an can be very long lasting side effect of this drug. I took it for 7 years and have been off of it for 3-4 now and cant tell you the effects it has on your mental health, that honestly you don't even notice.

If youre insistent on taking the poison propecia, the cycle you would want to consider would consist of testosterone (most DHT blocked by propecia), and EQ (the stronger androgen Dihydrobldenone mostly blocked by propecia).

Anavar and tbol are weak androgens so you could incorporate one of them as well, but propecia would have no effect as anavar is already 5a reduced and tbol exibits very little androgenic activity.

Hope this helps my friend. My best advice to you would be to drop the propecia. You have no idea what this horrendous drug is doing to your body. Best of luck

i could have sworn I already posted on this .. but must have missed something

IMO you are either prone to losing it or not. If prone to losing your hair any cycle is going to cause an issue, if not prone then most any cycle wont cause an issue..

If your going to use gear and your prone to it then accept it.. shave yer head and rock what you got ! :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131