over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Loss From Ment/Trestolone

natrol

Registered
For those who are prone to male pattern baldness and have used Ment (Trestolone) did you find that it was a harsh compound on your hair?

One thing we all know is that when it comes to hair loss, the anabolic:androgenic ratios of different compounds aren't all that indicative of how much potential hair loss a particular compound could cause.

Just a couple quick examples, on paper, Winstrol on paper looks like one of the safest compounds (Androgenic rating of 30), but it is a DHT derivative and will murder your hair if you're prone to MPB.

Superdrol is one of the most toxic and powerful orals there is, with an androgenic rating of 400 (very high), so you would think it'd have its' way with your hair, but on the contrary, most people find that it is one of the most hair safe orals there is.

Typically, the drugs that kill your hairline are DHT derivatives, and very androgenic compounds, although Anavar which is touted as arguably the most hair safe oral of all time is a DHT-derivative.

So obviously it isn't as cut and dry as what the compound on paper looks like it should do hair loss wise, hence me making this thread about Ment.

Ment is a relatively unknown/new drug on the scene, and it has a nasty androgenic rating of 650. We know that it heavily aromatizes into Estrogen, and has a lack of DHT conversion, but it still has that high androgenic rating making it a suspect compound for those prone to hair loss.

Basically I'm hoping to hear some user experiences from those prone to MPB who have a lot of experience with different compounds who can chime in and say what kind of harshness this compound has relative to other traditional compounds (EQ, Nandrolone, Tren, Test, etc.).

For those who are prone to male pattern baldness and have used Ment (Trestolone) did you find that it was a harsh compound on your hair?

One thing we all know is that when it comes to hair loss, the anabolic:androgenic ratios of different compounds aren't all that indicative of how much potential hair loss a particular compound could cause.

Just a couple quick examples, on paper, Winstrol on paper looks like one of the safest compounds (Androgenic rating of 30), but it is a DHT derivative and will murder your hair if you're prone to MPB.

Superdrol is one of the most toxic and powerful orals there is, with an androgenic rating of 400 (very high), so you would think it'd have its' way with your hair, but on the contrary, most people find that it is one of the most hair safe orals there is.

Typically, the drugs that kill your hairline are DHT derivatives, and very androgenic compounds, although Anavar which is touted as arguably the most hair safe oral of all time is a DHT-derivative.

So obviously it isn't as cut and dry as what the compound on paper looks like it should do hair loss wise, hence me making this thread about Ment.

Ment is a relatively unknown/new drug on the scene, and it has a nasty androgenic rating of 650. We know that it heavily aromatizes into Estrogen, and has a lack of DHT conversion, but it still has that high androgenic rating making it a suspect compound for those prone to hair loss.

Basically I'm hoping to hear some user experiences from those prone to MPB who have a lot of experience with different compounds who can chime in and say what kind of harshness this compound has relative to other traditional compounds (EQ, Nandrolone, Tren, Test, etc.).

Bumping an older thread.

I'd love to hear opinions.

I would think that since it does not convert to dht there would b no issues with MPB if using real trest. Just speculation of course, I haven’t used it yet myself but will be adding 10 mgs a day to my 200mgs a week of cyp soon to test it out

I am very prone to MPB and I had no problems with TREST.

bumping this thread. We have more users to chime in on trest and hair loss?

No issue, very mild in regard to hairloss IMHO. MENT extremely potent though, so i keep dose low anyway.

No problem with trest. I think that in a very low dose like 5mg day it is virtually zero sides with amazing benefits- mood libido zero toxicity , fatloss , price , fullness. Amazing amazing drug.

Never saw hair loss even up to 20mg day. It’s my favorite compound to do as a low dose daily(5-10mg’s) fullness, mood, and libido is what I notice the most

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear