over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Loss Prevention

What do you guys prefer to use to prevent hairloss during cycle?

• Finasteride

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • Dutasteride

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters
I've used propecia over the years on and off. I go through phases where i'll use it daily and then take a break ( just laziness to get a new perscription or don't feel like spending the money on it ).

Funny thing is it makes me wonder if I TRULY need the stuff, since when i am off i keep the same set of hair.

The sexual sides can be an issue, where i would have weeks where sex was the last thing on my mind and libido down big time, and other times where it was fine. Most people i know on it suffer from sexual sides.

When you stopped taking it did you loose the hair you gained?

Ive lost minimal hair after 14 years of juicin. I shaved my head bald for 3 years and have recently let it grow back. Luckily, I havent lost any in that span

link

Could somebody PM me with a good place to get Nizoral 2%? I've found a couple websites, but I want to make sure I'm getting it from a reliable one (some of these places look a little shady). Thanks in advance!

Everything I have read on Nizoral 2% says it is for dandurff. It says nothing about being for hair loss. What am I missing here?

Ketaconozole (the active ingredient in Nizoral) is also a modest anti-androgen. If allowed to absorb into the scalp, it may bind locally and block the androgen receptor from DHT or other androgens, thereby protecting the hair follicle. It has been studied quite a bit and is considered standard course for treating MPB along with Finasteride and Minoxidil. The combo of FIN and MIN and NIZ is called "The Big Three" on any hair loss forum. Hope this helps.

Good info on here. Thanks

i suffer from hairloss.

during my next cycle ill be running Dutasteride at 0.5mg ed with 20 mg nolva during cycle and while on pct

ive read up on all the treatments over the past decade or so...

id run 2% nizoral also but only once or twice a week max... and if you dont have tolerance to the ketokonazole in it try any coal tar shampoo... nizoral is effective as an anti inflammatory.. there are studies that show bacterial growth around the follicle with increased sebum production, one result being inflammation.

id say ideally the best combo would be:

good cleanser (coal tar / nizoral)
good DHT blocker - preferably dutas
good growth stimulator - 12.5% minox if tolerant

personally the shedding plus the high maintenance of minox mean its not suitable for me

Last edited:
My first injectable was primo and started shedding like a dog. I did almost everything including finasteride, minoxidil but Nizoral 2% that I ordered from Canada did wonders. My hair even got thicker. Now I am on 900mg of test and 400 primo and dont have any itching on my scalp. Nothing even when I did 2g's of anabolics. I've been using Nizoral 2% for 2 years now.

Is itching on the scalp mean that you are about to lose hair? I remember my nipples starting to itch right before the gyno started.

Had started thinning and receding...Finasteride has stopped it all.:headbang:

is this nizoral just to stop and prevent or to regrow, cuz i gota regrow,lol

is this nizoral just to stop and prevent or to regrow, cuz i gota regrow,lol

check it out on Google, there are some good write ups of it on other sites. I personally just notice the SLOWING DOWN of shedding rather than regrow. I really havent found ANYTHING that helps with regrow.

I always think bodybuilders look better bald, remember pumping iron, not the most masculine of hair cuts in my opinion.

Believe me i have thought of shaving my head for some time now but i was in a serious car accident 3 years ago that left a thiiick 10 inch scar that V's up into my head.

I've tried shaving it but its so noticeable that when my head is shaved people's first reaction is, "Wow, what happened to you?!"

i look like an ex-con for sure :cool:

what is the most powerfull and effective among Propecia,Dutasteride,Liquid Dutasteride, Spironolactone,Nizoral and Proscar Finasteride??

let's suppose to do a list..a top ten
could it be so?:

1st position (the most effective) : Spironolattone
2nd : Propecia
3rd : Nizoral
4nd : Liquid Dutast
5rd : Dutasteride
6th : Finasteride

i had a doc tell me that hair lost 6 months or less ago could be brought back with using nizoral 2% consistantly.. i have not found any data so far to back that up but, he was pretty adament..

i would also be very interested to see a study on that.

i do have a close friend who moved to miami. his hair began to thin very slightly, one of his friends got him some nizoral shampoo. his friend was arabic and i don't remember what country he was from, but he got some shampoo from home with a much higher percentage of nizoral. my buddy sais it worked amazingly well and fast

from what i recall nizoral works by binding to dht in the scalp the same way that finasteride does. the difference is that the absorption into the bloodstream from nizoral is minimal where the finasteride is a pill and the blood levels elevate much higher.

i would also be very interested to see a study on that.

i do have a close friend who moved to miami. his hair began to thin very slightly, one of his friends got him some nizoral shampoo. his friend was arabic and i don't remember what country he was from, but he got some shampoo from home with a much higher percentage of nizoral. my buddy sais it worked amazingly well and fast

from what i recall nizoral works by binding to dht in the scalp the same way that finasteride does. the difference is that the absorption into the bloodstream from nizoral is minimal where the finasteride is a pill and the blood levels elevate much higher.

i have been very interested in trying the higher % nizoral but i've heard some iffy feedback on it online. alot of posters complain that in the beginning stages there is HEAVY shedding and that scares away most users. Im pretty sure if i tried this for a week and i started losing MORE hair, i would immediately stop. i think you can find the higher % nizoral online for under $50 though, might have to just take a chance on it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131