over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair removal?

Damage

Newbies
Sorry if this is the wrong forum just trying to get some good help on different ways to remove hair from chest and legs etc..all I have done so far is beard trimmer. Ideas anyone, thanks for the help.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum just trying to get some good help on different ways to remove hair from chest and legs etc..all I have done so far is beard trimmer. Ideas anyone, thanks for the help.

There's always waxing.....
but I just got the inside scoop on some hair remover stuff. The girls that I work with are all obsessed with removal. One of the unit secretaries on the floor swears by this mens beard remover. It doesnt make her break out or get ingrowns. I dont know the name ( I still hafta go get some) but you can get it at WalMart. Its with the mens care products. Its a beard remover for African American men. Its gentle so you can use it all over your body and also use it on your special parts :p . Its a white and teal bottle too. I think she said its about $4 and you have to leave it on for about 20 min. Its worth a try at least. I'm gonna try it so I'll let you know

Wasn't Hotttsauce offering a Brazilian wax service in the female forum? :p

I use an old fashion razor and shaving cream. There is also hair removal such as Nair see their site... http://www.nairformen.com/ or Avon makes a hair removal.

The nice thing about wax is that, if you keep at it, the hair grows back finer and thinner over time. Plus you never have any growth stubble (vs. shaving) which your significant other will like better. First couple of times is a bitch though.

check out the philips body groomer, its like 40-45 bucks. you can shave everywhere from the neck down with it. very nice product.

Philips Body Groomer

check out the philips body groomer, its like 40-45 bucks. you can shave everywhere from the neck down with it. very nice product.

Yes! I just purchase this and am very happy- it's much better for body that a regular electric, and kind of like a beard trimmer where you can adjust it to keep up to .4" of hair- good price too.

I got the cheapest one on this page:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_g...words=Philips+Norelco+BG2020+Bodygroom+Shaver

Just keep in mind that Nair is a harsh chemical that literally burns the hair off - and it doesn't get it by the root (although, false advertising will tell you else wise!)

I personally hate Nair, as it causes me to break out in hives and a horrible rash. If you have any sort of skin sensitivities, I'd stay away from it.
OR, just shave. It's the same thing, only a shave will get you smooth - Nair will not.

I recommend waxing.
It hurts, but it's quick and it really slows the hair growth down. Every time you do it (every 3-4 weeks) you're slowly killing the hair follicle, which will eventually stop growing all together which = NO HAIR! :)
You'll find that your hair grows in a lot thinner .. which makes it all worth while.

you still have to be careful, it will pinch you every now and then. :eek:

ya i dont even go that close on the scrode anymore...i had a bad incident with a Mach 3, talk about:eek: :eek: :eek:

nothing more tragic then seeing your own sack bleed:eek:

ya i dont even go that close on the scrode anymore...i had a bad incident with a Mach 3, talk about:eek: :eek: :eek:

nothing more tragic then seeing your own sack bleed:eek:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :eek:

^ they're starting to sound like a bunch a babies... :rolleyes:

DB

you still have to be careful, it will pinch you every now and then. :eek:

I have one....it works great!!!

I havn't been pinched yet.:)

^ they're starting to sound like a bunch a babies... :rolleyes:
You took the words right outa my mouth.........Get waxed. Nothing is smoother than this. You'll get three weeks of smooth hair free skin and like brick said your regrowth is finer and softer. The more you wax the less it hurts. Stop being such a bunch of puss.......errr cry babies!!! Plus if you pick the right one she could be a babe!! takes your mind of the pain. I have to admit.........the bikini line thing..........that hurts!!:eek:

I had a professional wax job done on my chest and stomach....it was a good hurt it made me laugh...anyways, I broke out for 6 weeks...and still have a few scars in the middle of my chest.

how the hell do I keep from breaking out??

I had a professional wax job done on my chest and stomach....it was a good hurt it made me laugh...anyways, I broke out for 6 weeks...and still have a few scars in the middle of my chest.

how the hell do I keep from breaking out??

I broke out too the first couple of times but then it subsides as you keep waxing. You gave those hair follicles quite a shock.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767