over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halotestin , WTF

Do you think it loose his potency? totally? Because some years ago a guy used a 4 years expired Dynabolon and all gone well. i think it's more easy to preserve tablets.

Theoretically yes, but if properly stored, potency should be kept.

:D
I have no idea what's fake or not, but the effects most of the guys in this thread are describing, are not what Halo does.

OK Ill bite, what does halo do for you ? :D

i got some tht was supposed to be 50 mg a dose and boy i was so sad with it.still hv some left over didnt get any effect from it,i was taking other items tho but still from what i heard , read well i got nothing but missing money,if ther is some real helo i ld love to try some,but for now i just dont bother

I wonder if anyone here has had their liver values tested while on Halo? Maybe that's something I'll do when I try it out. Not to HJ the thread, But, I was on 100mg of var for most of the summer and got tested. AST was 99 ALT was 170. That was on 3-23-10. Cleaned out for a while and got tested again on 10-7-10 AST was 44 ALT was 39... Curious to see if Halo is much worse than that.

I used it once and my livers wereso sky high that my doc wanted to have an ultrasound of my liver as he was convinced that I had something wrong. I told him the truth about how I had taken the Halo and we arranged for me to come back 6 weeks later. I got off it right away and when I went back my liver values were back within normal parameters.
So for me it really jacked up my liver. I headaches on the stuff too. I got harder than a rock though and had some additional stregnth gains. Unlike the others though, I didnt see a massive weight gain. What I had was powder from China. To me the gains werent worth the risk and the headaches I had. I would stay away from this.

It's funny, a lot of guys on this thread that THINK they used Halo did not, as those are not Halo's effects.

I used Upjohn Halotestin over almost 2 decades. Still have some, but it's long expired as Upjohn discountinued it a long time ago.

Yeah, I didnt see any weight gain from it. It just made me hard as nails and a bit stronger.

I used it once and my livers wereso sky high that my doc wanted to have an ultrasound of my liver as he was convinced that I had something wrong. I told him the truth about how I had taken the Halo and we arranged for me to come back 6 weeks later. I got off it right away and when I went back my liver values were back within normal parameters.
So for me it really jacked up my liver. I headaches on the stuff too. I got harder than a rock though and had some additional stregnth gains. Unlike the others though, I didnt see a massive weight gain. What I had was powder from China. To me the gains werent worth the risk and the headaches I had. I would stay away from this.

if you don't mind, may i ask how much you were doing?

Yeah, I didnt see any weight gain from it. It just made me hard as nails and a bit stronger.

Exactly. It gives a very hard grainy look. You literally notice it within a day. Strength goes up. zero water retention, zero weight gain. It never affected my liver any more than d-bol does.

Who knows what's in anything these days. I've used supposed halo at 30mg per day, got really strong but had no side effects to speak of. I get bad sides from just about everything.... I even get anxiety from anavar.
I didn't gain any weight at all, just felt harder and got stronger. I thought it was good stuff.

Exactly. It gives a very hard grainy look. You literally notice it within a day. Strength goes up. zero water retention, zero weight gain. It never affected my liver any more than d-bol does.

Maybe the liver enzyme trouble I had was because of the dose. Its been so long since I used it though that I cant remember how much I took.

x2

I love Halo....but it's been since like 1996/7 since i used it last. And that was the Mexican Stenox version. GOD, I can't wait to start 'supersupplementing' again:)

BMJ

I appreciate the info bro! Thanks

Not used Halo for years due to availability but when I did use it I loved it. The best thing for me was the recovery from workouts, I very rarely used to get sore so I could train the same bodypart twice a week.

Well

Thats the issue , most supposed halo is anadrol or hi mg'ed t bol . Big A is right , very few actually can get their hands on real Halo......... Real halo is very potent , even at 20-40 mgs a day you should notice a vast improvement in strength. It is very toxic to the liver , but as long as you take precautions , you will be fine.....

Big A

What was the Upjohn version like? I heard stories but never had the opportunity to use it..

What was the Upjohn version like? I heard stories but never had the opportunity to use it..

It was doing exactly what it was supposed to do even at 20mg/day.
Just like Syntex A-50 was doing exactly what it was supposed to do unlike any other A-50 I've used since.

I have very recent experience with a board sponsor.

30 mg. No weight gain. Veins popping out everywhere. Aggression through the roof. Big strength increase. Could have used this stuff during my college wrestling days in the early 80s. I don't think it's effects are drama tactically different from Tren. Although I wasnt eating much while on tren. I was actually working in product marking for Pharmacia about 11 years ago when they were still selling this stuff. I couldn't get it. Or their GH. But i did work with Derek Jeters Mom. The medical Doctor on that group of products thought I was crazy to have any interest, and he was not an alarmist. He viewed the product in an objective way.

Last edited:
Only used it once when i competed 10yrs ago. Took it the last 2 weeks before comp at around 20-25mg/day. The last 4 days i think i upped it to 35mg/day. It really was amazing how "hard" like stone, no shit. I didnt get veiny because i was really flat i think, but at that low bodyfat, wow. I did get an enlarged prostrate the week after the show, so was that from the halo or the combo of everything ??? I would do it again if i competed, but pretty strong/toxic.

x2

I love Halo....but it's been since like 1996/7 since i used it last. And that was the Mexican Stenox version. GOD, I can't wait to start 'supersupplementing' again:)

BMJ

Stenox is still around last I knew.
Made by Atlantis (same co. that makes sten amps) Sold in the Mexico farmacias. There the real deal but Only 2.5 mg per tab.
There affordable though depending on which pharmacy.
In those ma and pa smaller ones you have to watch the exp date.

Stenox is still around last I knew.
Made by Atlantis (same co. that makes sten amps) Sold in the Mexico farmacias. There the real deal but Only 2.5 mg per tab.
There affordable though depending on which pharmacy.
In those ma and pa smaller ones you have to watch the exp date.

A buddy gave me 80 of them earlier this year....at only 15mgs a day i got much harder (overnight like Big A said) and more aggresive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner