advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hand & Fore-arm cramp killing my workouts!!!

Amino_man

Registered
Okay guys, I know everyone goes through the insane muscle pumps in the forearms and hands when you workout but how the heck do you get around the pump swelling cramps?

I have tried Potassium, L-Turane, Beta-Alanine, and Magnesium. Do i need more electrolytes or something? I have a 5 gal dispensary of water that delivers 4-5gal jugs every 4 wks.

I drink water so what gives? My diet is a little high in carbs and sugars but for the most part consist of white rice, white fish, chicken breast and lean beef with veggies and usually 100% juice rather than milk.

This problem only happens to me when I'm on a cycle and kills a good workout and makes me feel like I'm wasting my money. I end up spending 3 hrs in the gym because of this. I end up having to jump on a treadmill and walk for 1/2 hr or so before I can go back to lifting again.

This is taking up too much of my time and I'm about to introduce my Tren-Ace to my T Prop cycle so I'd like to seriously not waste that!!

Other oral mentionables would be: Prami / Soma (muscle relaxer) / Propecia / Creatine / Glutamine / and Nolva

Last edited:
This is happening during your back/bi workout?

Chest workout from holding the barbell or dumbbells. I guess from trying to keep my wrists straight on the press movements. Back or Bi's would totally be a 3 hr workout for sure due to having to stop and hit cardio while the pumps went down.

Last edited:
:confused:
On a chest workout? Holy she-it! Something else must be going on...
By chance, are you using any type of Creatine/NO/Pump product?
EDIT: Just re-read and saw the creatine... Most likely your culprit...
Could you type up your workout scheme, split, sets & reps?

:confused:
On a chest workout? Holy she-it! Something else must be going on...
By chance, are you using any type of Creatine/NO/Pump product?
EDIT: Just re-read and saw the creatine... Most likely your culprit...
Could you type up your workout scheme, split, sets & reps?

I follow **broken link removed** So by the time I get done with my 4th set of my second movement I'm totally unable to finish my workout and so that is why I go hop on a treadmill for 30 minutes or so and then come back to finish.

I've even tried going "lighter" on my reps to see if that would help and for the most part it is helping but I still need to walk away for a while before I can finish the days workout.

Shit, I've went to go work on ABs giving my arms a break and IDK if you have ever experienced a cramp in your ABs but holy crap!!! :eek:

I even get cramps doing ABs...!!:( I'm getting major pumps in my fore-arms just typing this message!! They always feel JACKED.

Last edited:
Taurine really helped me with my cramps. I was taking 2000 to 3000mg ed. Have you tried taurine at those doses? You might also try some mydol. Women use it when its that time of the month to combat cramping.

try going to the shower and running cold water on your arms, until they ice up, should help... when i was power lifting id get this deadlifting and cold water did the trick, sometimes hot then cold even better. Also do some deep breathing, you might not be getting enough oxygen to your forearms...

Yea, I will try bumping the Taurine. Right now I was just taking 1 tab of 1000mg. I will also try resting more in between sets which will allow me more time in between reps and lack of oxygen.

I'm also trying to push more water too. My wife pointed out that most of the water is still left in the coffee pot at the end of the day. I never thought about this when making a pot of coffee so I will focus on drinking more 100% juice and water then see if that helps as well.

Yeah triple your Taurine and see if that helps.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws